Interesting about the KJV of the christian bible

This appears to be based on a website written by an architectural draftsman who found bashing the Roman Catholic church far more
lucrative. Its' credibility seems to be on par with the National Enquirer.

Given that there are so many versions of the inherent and ineffable and unchangeable Word of God, and given that they can't all be correct, what makes one version the right version?
Don't let Jere see this. She will go on and on and on and on, then tell you are going to hell, and on and on and on. And on.
Jeremiah

:dunno:

Your timing is amazing, Old School! You truly are a wonder!

I do not like people because they agree with me about my faith in God. There are many here who do not believe in God and yet I love you dearly and I read what you say even though I may not respond to what was written. I read Steven's comments last night. My heart is to see God's best for Steven and he knows that nothing he says is going to offend me or upset me. I find him to be interesting, intelligent and quite determined in what he believes and what he doesn't believe. I'm not offended by what anyone says here.

There are things you have said and done on this board that have touched my heart more than you know, Old School. That is true of Sealy bobo too. And it is true of PaintMyHouse, Luddly, Delta, Guno, Pogo, all of you - irregardless of whether you are an atheist or a Christian, a democrat or a republican. You are people that are unique, wonderful, and I've learned more about myself from most of you than I have anywhere else. What I would have missed out on had I not taken this journey! I would not have missed it for the world!

This story could make some folks angry but I am going to tell it anyway. There once was a Senator who got along with both sides of the aisle. People wondered about him and why he had such a deep affection for the people on the other side of the aisle - and they also wondered how it was that those same people actually respected him! So they asked him how do you maintain a good relationship with your opponents? And he said, I make it a point to separate the person from their politics.

Now here is what will trouble some folks here - but it is the truth. Jesus Christ was able to separate the person from their sin and he loved them. I do not believe He gave the same grace to religious hypocrites, because they put heavy burdens on the people and were keeping them from salvation but Jesus didn't look at people according to their sin - he looked at them as people who needed to be loved and cared for.

So here is a word of advice for people on both sides of the "aisle".... from that wise old Senator:

When someone's words or actions offend you, try to see the reason behind them. Don't write off a person just because you disagree with him. Depersonalize debates and you'll find you'll win much more than an argument.

Last edited:
Given that there are so many versions of the inherent and ineffable and unchangeable Word of God, and given that they can't all be correct, what makes one version the right version?
Don't let Jere see this. She will go on and on and on and on, then tell you are going to hell, and on and on and on. And on.
Jeremiah

:dunno:

Your timing is amazing, Old School! You truly are a wonder!

Some folks may have a fit for what I'm about to say but say it I must!

I do not like people because they agree with me about my faith in God. There are many here who do not believe in God and yet I love you dearly and I read what you say even though I may not respond to what was written. I read Steven's comments last night. My heart is to see God's best for Steven and he knows that nothing he says is going to offend me or upset me. I find him to be interesting, intelligent and quite determined in what he believes and what he doesn't believe. I'm not offended by what anyone says here.

There are things you have said and done on this board that have touched my heart more than you know, Old School. That is true of Sealy bobo too. And it is true of Luddly, Delta, Guno, Pogo, all of you - irregardless of whether your an atheist or a Christian, a democrat or a republican. You are people that are unique, wonderful, and I've learned more about myself from most of you than I have anywhere else. What I would have missed out on had I not taken this journey! I would not have missed it for the world!

This story could make some folks angry but I am going to tell it anyway. There once was a Senator who got along with both sides of the aisle. People wondered about him and why he had such a deep affection for the people on the other side of the aisle - and they also wondered how it was that those same people actually respected him! So they asked him how do you maintain a good relationship with your opponents? And he said, I make it a point to separate the person from their politics.

Now here is what will trouble some folks here - but it is the truth. Jesus Christ was able to separate the person from their sin and he loved them. He didn't give the same grace to religious hypocrites and rightly so because they put heavy burdens on the people and were keeping them from salvation but Jesus didn't look at people according to their sin - he looked at them as people who needed to be loved and cared for.

So here is a word of advice for people on both sides of the "aisle".... from that wise old Senator:

When someone's words or actions offend you, try to see the reason behind them. Don't write off a person just because you disagree with him. Depersonalize debates and you'll find you'll win much more than an argument.
Excellent advice that I hope you take.

The KJV is written in the plain English that Jesus used. Anyone that says differently is obviously a Satan-lover! ;)

clear.png

The KJV is written in the plain English that Jesus used. Anyone that says differently is obviously a Satan-lover! ;)
clear.png
;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back