inter racial marriage hits new high

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

There are many others but what's ironic is that blacks actually are more in line with conservative values. Take the gay marriage debate in Maryland. The state is thought of as being liberal but that is mainly because of the large black population in Baltimore and PG counties. The blacks do not agree with gay marriage and the pastors are hearing about it from their flock. Gov. O'Malley will soon have a dilemma on his hands when the bill gets to his desk making gay marriage legal in his state.

Racism? Are you talking about the racist attitudes of some white republicans who think that blacks vote democrat because they want handouts? Tradition? When did blacks start voting democrat instead of republican and why?

This guy and anyone who agrees with him is a racist.

They refuse to give black people credit for being smart enough to know that the right calls them things like this all the time.

There are very good reasons black voters rarely vote for republicans.

I agree. :)

oh great sage tell us why black people do not vote republican at the tune of 90+%?

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

There are many others but what's ironic is that blacks actually are more in line with conservative values. Take the gay marriage debate in Maryland. The state is thought of as being liberal but that is mainly because of the large black population in Baltimore and PG counties. The blacks do not agree with gay marriage and the pastors are hearing about it from their flock. Gov. O'Malley will soon have a dilemma on his hands when the bill gets to his desk making gay marriage legal in his state.

Racism? Are you talking about the racist attitudes of some white republicans who think that blacks vote democrat because they want handouts? Tradition? When did blacks start voting democrat instead of republican and why?

I know the answer to this and so does most everyone. Go play professor with someone else.

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

So you claim 90+% of black American voters vote so they can get government money and that 90+% of black American voters are racists?

You have jsut given the answer to the question in a way that you didnt expect.

YOU are a racist and the republican party is filled with people like you who think black people are mostly lazy freeloaders with no work ethic who hate white people.

The republican party is the go to party of racists is why they dont vote for you clowns

LOL, excellent points. I wouldn't call them all racists, but I do note that the only black folks they seem to have on their "approved list of negroes" are the ones who tend to make blanket negative generalizations about Black people. The bigots about had an orgasm when the Toms; Cain & West said that they were "off of the democrat plantation" and that "the Blacks were brainwashed", then you have this tom Jesse Lee Peterson who is a frequent guest on Hannity say some dumb crap like this: "One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work." These are the guys many white 'conservative" republicans hold up as "the good blacks". :lol:

Hooking your trailer to the dumbass truthmatters puts you in rare company. Most other lefties on this board have nothing to do with her. The only coherent postings from her are copied and pasted. She does not cite her sources and tries to pawn it off as her own. When she writes from her own thoughts, the grammar, flow, and logic are all eff'ed up. She, you, and others of the same ilk have thrown the race card so much that it is no longer effective. I live, work, walk, and talk in a world of multiple cultures and ethnicities. We have well over 50 nationalities and languages in my school and I am a minority. The melting pot is so natural that racism is never even brought up. In fact, the only time I am ever exposed to that word is on this message board. You and the other racists in the world should drop by my classroom sometime. You and your brain-dead friend might learn something.

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

I know the answer to this and so does most everyone. Go play professor with someone else.

I wasn't playing professor, everyone has their own opinion as to what the "answer" is. That's just your way of running away from the question. Great "debate". :)

Hooking your trailer to the dumbass truthmatters puts you in rare company. Most other lefties on this board have nothing to do with her. The only coherent postings from her are copied and pasted. She does not cite her sources and tries to pawn it off as her own. When she writes from her own thoughts, the grammar, flow, and logic are all eff'ed up. She, you, and others of the same ilk have thrown the race card so much that it is no longer effective. I live, work, walk, and talk in a world of multiple cultures and ethnicities. We have well over 50 nationalities and languages in my school and I am a minority. The melting pot is so natural that racism is never even brought up. In fact, the only time I am ever exposed to that word is on this message board. You and the other racists in the world should drop by my classroom sometime. You and your brain-dead friend might learn something.

I'm not "hooking my trailer" to anyone. I'm not "most lefties", her posts seem coherent and polite to me, much more so than your initial response to me. It doesn't seem like what she has said in this thread is a "cut and paste" AND it made a bunch of sense and was right on the money. Making an accurate observation or set of observations is not "throwing the race card", complaining about "throwing the race card" is just a way to deflect from the issue at hand. I'm glad you have that "life experience' so do I, in fact I'm from mixed racial/ethnic ancestry and my wife is white, so was my Dad, so no I am not a "racist". I found it funny that someone who complained about someone "throwing the race card", is now throwing the "racist card". :lol:
Maybe you should use those "experiences" you cited and not make some stupid generalizations about Black people as to why they don't for republican en masse'.

Geez, what else will msnbc and US news glean out of the last census report? They are like a bunch of little old ladies watching the neighborhood and gossiping to each other. Nobody gives a shit.

Forum List

Back