inter racial marriage hits new high

oh great sage tell us why black people do not vote republican at the tune of 90+%?

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

There are many others but what's ironic is that blacks actually are more in line with conservative values. Take the gay marriage debate in Maryland. The state is thought of as being liberal but that is mainly because of the large black population in Baltimore and PG counties. The blacks do not agree with gay marriage and the pastors are hearing about it from their flock. Gov. O'Malley will soon have a dilemma on his hands when the bill gets to his desk making gay marriage legal in his state.

True.

This veiw is obviously raicist

Yes, because it's RACIST to call a black racist.

Why? Because they're BLACK. If they're BLACK they can't be racist, it's impossible!

CUZ THEY'RE BLACK.

Lol...what a doof.

It is racist to claim 90% of black voters in this country vote only to get money from the government.

THAT is what the right just keeps on saying

It is racist to claim 90% of black voters in this country vote only to get money from the government.

THAT is what the right just keeps on saying

It is RACIST to claim that the only reason blacks and people of minority are liberal democrats....is BECAUSE they are black and minorities.

you liesmatters..... are RACIST!

oh great sage tell us why black people do not vote republican at the tune of 90+%?

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

There are many others but what's ironic is that blacks actually are more in line with conservative values. Take the gay marriage debate in Maryland. The state is thought of as being liberal but that is mainly because of the large black population in Baltimore and PG counties. The blacks do not agree with gay marriage and the pastors are hearing about it from their flock. Gov. O'Malley will soon have a dilemma on his hands when the bill gets to his desk making gay marriage legal in his state.

True.

These two posters are racists.

Pretending it is not racist doesnt make it so

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

True.

You started a 100% racist thread, Dear

Nope I reported fact to you.

Now tell me why 90+% of black voters do not vote republican without making a racist statement?

Ya beat me to it TM. This is actually great and very positive news. Usually we hear negative news are race relations, but then a nice nugget like this comes along! Maybe with this news we can stop sub-labeling ourselves aka Latino-American, African American, Italian American, Irish American, Asian American etc. We can just start calling ourselves Americans and leave it at that (or say my ancestors were from Mexico, Russia, the UK etc).

Interracial Marriage Hits Record High, Driven by Latino Population Growth | Fox News Latino
In all, more than 15 percent of new marriages in 2010 were interracial...up from 3.2 percent in 1980 Blacks are now substantially more likely than before to marry whites.

The West is the best at this! God damn racist hippies in VT! LOL, J/K!
20% in the Western Stated!!! Unbelievable!
Interracial Marriage Hits Record High, Driven by Latino Population Growth | Fox News Latino
States in the West where Asian and Hispanic immigrants are more numerous, including Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico and California, were among the most likely to have couples who "marry out" — more than 1 in 5. The West was followed by the South, Northeast and Midwest. By state, mostly white Vermont had the lowest rate of intermarriage, at 4 percent.

8 in 10 Americans OK with interracial marriage!!! We have come a long way! This makes me proud to be an American!
About 83 percent of Americans say it is "all right for blacks and whites to date each other," up from 48 percent in 1987. As a whole, about 63 percent of those surveyed say it "would be fine" if a family member were to marry outside their own race.

As this was a Shock! Black men love white women and Asian women love white men (36% marry white boys! Only 14% away from half! Amazing!)
—Broken down by gender, black men were more than twice as likely as black women to marry someone outside their race — 24 percent to 9 percent. The reverse held true for Asian men — 17 percent intermarried, compared to 36 percent among Asian women.

First off cupcake that is a false document! Been proven as a false doc, but please keep pushing your LOSING agenda.

Second, if the goal was pushing racial tension, isn't it failing? I mean racial tension means fighting, not intermarrying, having children and having 8 out of 10 Americans believing there is nothing wrong whatsoever. I mean if the plan was racial tension then wouldn't 15% of all marriages being interracial be a HUGE and UTTER Failure?

Third how could the Jew cause this? Did we create black slavery in America? I know you have a conspiracy theory on that one, chumps like you always do. Did we create the immigration policies from that flooded America with Latinos? Again I bet you have a conspiracy here (yet more 90% of all immigration lawyers are latino)? Nope we didn't do any of that.

However, if you want to contribute the boom and acceptance of interracial marriage to us Jews, OK, then you are very welcome for our contribution!

The Jewish Plan for Genocide of USA
ISRAEL COHEN (1912)

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957

Congressional record

Now think about how this will effect republican voter rolls in the future/

You see this means more people of color and more white people with a non white realtive.

It doesnt bode well for conservatives

How racist of you to assume conservatives are solely white.

My children aren't white.
I have many relatives who aren't white.

Where does that leave you? As a bigoted a-hole, methinks.

Well put

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

True.

That is crazy. I am not familiar with Old Navy, but Cal Girl is far from a racist and your characterization of her as one only shows your intellectual dishonesty!

truthdoesntmatter has got to be one of the worst racists on this forum (in addition to being one of the most idiotic human beings on the planet). Trying to turn what should be an interesting and positive story about demographics into a race-baiting shit-fest is typical of that scumbag.

That is crazy. I am not familiar with Old Navy, but Cal Girl is far from a racist and your characterization of her as one only shows your intellectual dishonesty!

I hate to write anything else on ths because I truly believe that truthmatters is an old senile woman that just ain't too smart. She's the one though that started the name calling and race card throwing so here goes.

I have written this on here before but I'll do it again. I teach in the most diverse high school in the system. About 90 percent of my students are non-white. I have so many kids wanting to get in my class that they pay me extra to teach more students. I bust my ass working with these kids trying to get them ready for the real world that includes getting a job or entering college. I tell them often that it ain't always about racism. If someone, anyone, walked into my classroom and called me a racist, it would be difficult to pull them off the offender. Most are from the hood and are rough around the edges.

One more thing. My daughter, who has an MBA and a kick ass job, is engaged to a man of African heritage. He is a great guy and treats her like a queen. If he didn't we would have problems. And that is regardless of his skin color. If he was redneck white trash that treated her like crap, I'd kick his ass. If he was a black hood rat that treated her like crap, I'd kick his ass.

Results count with me, nothing else matters. It is time for people of all colors to get up and work hard to get this country back to where it should be.

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

Racism? Are you talking about the racist attitudes of some white republicans who think that blacks vote democrat because they want handouts? Tradition? When did blacks start voting democrat instead of republican and why?

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

So you claim 90+% of black American voters vote so they can get government money and that 90+% of black American voters are racists?

You have jsut given the answer to the question in a way that you didnt expect.

YOU are a racist and the republican party is filled with people like you who think black people are mostly lazy freeloaders with no work ethic who hate white people.

The republican party is the go to party of racists is why they dont vote for you clowns

LOL, excellent points. I wouldn't call them all racists, but I do note that the only black folks they seem to have on their "approved list of negroes" are the ones who tend to make blanket negative generalizations about Black people. The bigots about had an orgasm when the Toms; Cain & West said that they were "off of the democrat plantation" and that "the Blacks were brainwashed", then you have this tom Jesse Lee Peterson who is a frequent guest on Hannity say some dumb crap like this: "One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work." These are the guys many white 'conservative" republicans hold up as "the good blacks". :lol:

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

Racism? Are you talking about the racist attitudes of some white republicans who think that blacks vote democrat because they want handouts? Tradition? When did blacks start voting democrat instead of republican and why?

This guy and anyone who agrees with him is a racist.

They refuse to give black people credit for being smart enough to know that the right calls them things like this all the time.

There are very good reasons black voters rarely vote for republicans.

Forum List

Back