inter racial marriage hits new high

oh great sage tell us why black people do not vote republican at the tune of 90+%?

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

There are many others but what's ironic is that blacks actually are more in line with conservative values. Take the gay marriage debate in Maryland. The state is thought of as being liberal but that is mainly because of the large black population in Baltimore and PG counties. The blacks do not agree with gay marriage and the pastors are hearing about it from their flock. Gov. O'Malley will soon have a dilemma on his hands when the bill gets to his desk making gay marriage legal in his state.

True.

I don't believe that blacks actually vote for Democrats in anywhere near those numbers.

Democrat run public schools have destroyed generations of inner city children and Democrat run social programs have destroyed countless black families and have marginalized black male head of household.

There is no way blacks support Democrats to that extent, those numbers are a fiction generated by Democrat controlled big city vote generation machines.

oh great sage tell us why black people do not vote republican at the tune of 90+%?

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

There are many others but what's ironic is that blacks actually are more in line with conservative values. Take the gay marriage debate in Maryland. The state is thought of as being liberal but that is mainly because of the large black population in Baltimore and PG counties. The blacks do not agree with gay marriage and the pastors are hearing about it from their flock. Gov. O'Malley will soon have a dilemma on his hands when the bill gets to his desk making gay marriage legal in his state.

So you claim 90+% of black American voters vote so they can get government money and that 90+% of black American voters are racists?

You have jsut given the answer to the question in a way that you didnt expect.

YOU are a racist and the republican party is filled with people like you who think black people are mostly lazy freeloaders with no work ethic who hate white people.

The republican party is the go to party of racists is why they dont vote for you clowns

The republican party is the go to party of racists like cali and her little friend here

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

True.

they are both racists

so anyone who doesnt agree with you is a dupe?

No....and particular to blacks, they have been specifically targeted by the progressive propaganda movement, and confined to progressive ideology with the most dishonest tactics.

I don't think everyone who calls himself or herself a democrat is stupid, but I do think to some extent that they've been brainwashed. I'm sure democrats feel the same about myself.

Now think about how this will effect republican voter rolls in the future/

You see this means more people of color and more white people with a non white realtive.

It doesnt bode well for conservatives

How racist of you to assume conservatives are solely white.

My children aren't white.
I have many relatives who aren't white.

Where does that leave you? As a bigoted a-hole, methinks.

Now think about how this will effect republican voter rolls in the future/

You see this means more people of color and more white people with a non white realtive.

It doesnt bode well for conservatives

Good to see you promoting your rabid racism and hatred liesmatters..

Glad you finally admit that blacks and other minorities only voted for obama becasue he was black.

Racism
Entitlements
Tradition

So you claim 90+% of black American voters vote so they can get government money and that 90+% of black American voters are racists?

You have jsut given the answer to the question in a way that you didnt expect.

YOU are a racist and the republican party is filled with people like you who think black people are mostly lazy freeloaders with no work ethic who hate white people.

The republican party is the go to party of racists is why they dont vote for you clowns

I didn't say all 90 percent. Lose the argument and throw the race card. Typical.

Another thing. In my 13 months on this board, I have never responded to one of your posts. I have observed that you are of low IQ and maybe even retarded. I didn't want to jump in on the dog pile on someone that is obviously ill-equipped.

Reading your posts is a waste of time. I should have stuck with my policy of ignoring you.

Forum List

Back