Intelligent brainstorm...Please do not participate if you have a low I.Q.

So Bush was just doing Dick a solid by helping him kill thousands of Americans? Just helping him make a little money? Is this the story you're trying to sell?

I've always believed in following the money. Are you saying profit for Cheney wasn't a factor in Bush's decisions? I'd say 70 million dollars is 70 million reasons to support my claim.

Bush shits on 70 million, so even if Dick gave it all to Bush, it isnt going to cover it. Only a mad man would kill thousands of civilians. There is no amount of money that is going to convince a sane person to stage a 9/11 event, even if they somehow knew it was impossible to get caught.

only in your fairy tale dreams you live in kid.

So Bush was just doing Dick a solid by helping him kill thousands of Americans? Just helping him make a little money? Is this the story you're trying to sell?

I've always believed in following the money. Are you saying profit for Cheney wasn't a factor in Bush's decisions? I'd say 70 million dollars is 70 million reasons to support my claim.

Bush shits on 70 million, so even if Dick gave it all to Bush, it isnt going to cover it. Only a mad man would kill thousands of civilians. There is no amount of money that is going to convince a sane person to stage a 9/11 event, even if they somehow knew it was impossible to get caught.

Well if the shoes fit Dick Cheney then I say wear them. Cheney based most of his intell on a guy THEY called Oddball/Softball..whatever... You don't think THAT is crazy?

Last edited:

Well if the shoes fit Dick Cheney then I say wear them. Cheney based most of his intell on a guy THEY called Oddball. You don't think THAT is crazy?
Yeah oddball or curveball. Fuckball would suffice very well.

Well if the shoes fit Dick Cheney then I say wear them. Cheney based most of his intell on a guy THEY called Oddball. You don't think THAT is crazy?

Ah, I see. He listened to an intelligence expert you don't like, so obviously that means he would murder thousands of American civilians. Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Ah, I see. He listened to an intelligence expert you don't like, so obviously that means he would murder thousands of American civilians. Yes, that makes perfect sense.
You calling the curveball an intelligence expert?:lol: He's proven to be a fucking liar, who gave them what they wanted to hear and took the money and ran. I think he was even on 60 minutes and said as much..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-comes-clean/2012/04/03/gIQAUdditS_blog.html

Last edited:

I wasn't there. Those that were told that Curveballs story was all lies.

"The Lies Bush Wanted To Believe

By: Eric S. Margolis

February 22, 2011 "Yemen Observer" - - The black comedy of the Iraqi defector codenamed “Curveball” tells us a lot about how the United States has made such a mess in the Mideast.

In 2000, an Iraqi, Ahmed Al Janabi, defected to Germany. To bolster his refugee status, he offered Germany’s intelligence service, BND, a bunch of laughable lies about Iraqi chemical and biological weapons. The most notorious: the claim that president Saddam Hussein had mobile biological weapons units that threatened the world. The Germans didn’t believe “Curveball”. None of his claims checked out. But, being dutiful US ally, and knowing the Bush administration was hungry for alarming reports about Iraq, no matter how dubious, Germany passed on “Curveball’s” claims to CIA.

CIA’s able European chief, Tyler Drumheller, warned the claims were patently false. But CIA’s sycophantic director, George Tenet, knowing president Bush and vice president Dick Cheney, yearned for war against Iraq, sent “Curveball’s” phony tale to the White House."

The lies Bush Wanted To Believe :      Information Clearing House: ICH

Reading the posts of some of the righties and neocons on this message board they don't give a shit about about anyone's life but their own. I believe some people on this board would literally kill a hundred people for 5 bucks. Saying that because it was human life does not really make a strong argument. And if it was for ideology instead of money makes life even more worthless.

I think this is not off-topic. You know what I want to know? I want to know the story behind the Anthrax attacks. That stuff had to come from our own labs from what I understand.

Interesting how the Anthrax attacks just happened to occur right after 9/11 and was beginning to be linked in the media to be from the "terrorist sleeper cells" here in the U.S. to the "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq...then a U.S. scientist proves it came from a military base here in the U.S.

Interesting how the Anthrax targeted Media and Senators who were outspoken against the passing of the Patriot Act

Interesting how media does not do any investigative journalism on 9/11 facts that question what really happened and how media has a blackout on anything that questions the official story for the event

I find it interesting how it was leaked in the Media just before 9/11 the successfull flying of Boeing passenger planes with remote control

The remote control flying of Boeing passenger planes was developed just before 9/11 to be able to take over Boeing planes in the event they were hijacked by terrorists

Just the tip of the iceberg of many disturbing facts surrounding 9/11

I forgot to add this about the flying part...here are some experienced pilots for 9/11 Truth and some of which flew the actual planes that were later used in 9/11...

Pilots and Aviation Professionals
Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I think this is not off-topic. You know what I want to know? I want to know the story behind the Anthrax attacks. That stuff had to come from our own labs from what I understand.

Interesting how the Anthrax attacks just happened to occur right after 9/11 and was beginning to be linked in the media to be from the "terrorist sleeper cells" here in the U.S. to the "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq...then a U.S. scientist proves it came from a military base here in the U.S.

Interesting how the Anthrax targeted Media and Senators who were outspoken against the passing of the Patriot Act

Interesting how media does not do any investigative journalism on 9/11 facts that question what really happened and how media has a blackout on anything that questions the official story for the event

I find it interesting how it was leaked in the Media just before 9/11 the successfull flying of Boeing passenger planes with remote control

The remote control flying of Boeing passenger planes was developed just before 9/11 to be able to take over Boeing planes in the event they were hijacked by terrorists

I forgot to add this about the flying part...here are some experienced pilots for 9/11 Truth and some of which flew the actual planes that were later used in 9/11...

Thanks for the reply to the Anthrax post. I missed that earlier.

While we're on it. You know another thing that struck me as odd? The blowing up of the Buhhda statues in Afghanistan. It just never seemed to fit the big picture. Also if you watch the explostions they are clean, like a professional did it, not like a bunch of drunk high schoolers with some mining TNT like I would expect.

February 22, 2011 "Yemen Observer" - - The black comedy of the Iraqi defector codenamed “Curveball” tells us a lot about how the United States has made such a mess in the Mideast.

In 2000, an Iraqi, Ahmed Al Janabi, defected to Germany. To bolster his refugee status, he offered Germany’s intelligence service, BND, a bunch of laughable lies about Iraqi chemical and biological weapons. The most notorious: the claim that president Saddam Hussein had mobile biological weapons units that threatened the world. The Germans didn’t believe “Curveball”. None of his claims checked out. But, being dutiful US ally, and knowing the Bush administration was hungry for alarming reports about Iraq, no matter how dubious, Germany passed on “Curveball’s” claims to CIA.

CIA’s able European chief, Tyler Drumheller, warned the claims were patently false. But CIA’s sycophantic director, George Tenet, knowing president Bush and vice president Dick Cheney, yearned for war against Iraq, sent “Curveball’s” phony tale to the White House."

* The lies Bush Wanted To Believe :***** Information Clearing House: ICH

I dont care who said what. The current debate is about wether listening to this guy means you are automatically capable of murderering thousands. You have failed to support your position. Would you like to try again, or would you rather just avoid this embarrassing situation?

Last edited:

* The lies Bush Wanted To Believe :***** Information Clearing House: ICH

I dont care who said what. The current debate is about wether listening to this guy means you are automatically capable of murderering thousands. You have failed to support your position. Would you like to try again, or would you rather just avoid this embarrassing situation?

Can we go back to the part where you refer to Curveball as an "intelligence expert"? Why did you refer to him as such?

Reading Cc the posts of some of the righties and neocons on this message board they don't give a shit about about anyone's life but their own. I believe some people on this board would literally kill a hundred people for 5 bucks. Saying that because it was human life does not really make a strong argument. And if it was for ideology instead of money makes life even more worthless.
While you might believe people on this message board would kill for 5 bucks, you also believe 9/11 was an inside job, so obviously your opinions are worthless. You're a nut job.

Reading Cc the posts of some of the righties and neocons on this message board they don't give a shit about about anyone's life but their own. I believe some people on this board would literally kill a hundred people for 5 bucks. Saying that because it was human life does not really make a strong argument. And if it was for ideology instead of money makes life even more worthless.
While you might believe people on this message board would kill for 5 bucks, you also believe 9/11 was an inside job, so obviously your opinions are worthless. You're a nut job.

And just who exactly are you protecting?

Government employees don't simultaneously come up with the exact same conspiracy and everyone is miraculously on board. It has to start with one person, so who is that person in charge and what was his personal motivation for doing it? If that person is Bush, it can't be for money, because he already has more money than he can ever spend. More money won't change his lifestyle one iota, so there's no reason to risk going to prison for something he doesn't need.

GodDamnedIdiotBoy... Cheney's company Haliburton was near bankruptcy just before the invasion of Afgahnistan. From what I can tell by my research Cheney went from a 20 million dollar retirement package in 1999 to a net worth today of 90 million. War has been good to Dick.

Exactly; people who live in their own fantasies have no sense of proportion, therefore no ability to judge the morals and ethics of others. I have to believe that those most subject to believing the most outlandish theories are subject to extreme envy, resentment, and paranoia. In other words; they "wouldn't put anything past" the minority of people with power or purse.

For people like Cheney, Bush, and almost all the prime “suspects,” honor and duty far out-worth greed for more wealth, or more power to control, or the power of doing favor for "pals." Those venal drives are projected on them by those who deep inside know that they are subject to the venalities this theory requires to become a reality. Cheney gave up more than he got by accepting the vice presidency. If Haliburton went busted he’d still live the life he wanted, as would his family and friends.

Last edited:
Government employees don't simultaneously come up with the exact same conspiracy and everyone is miraculously on board. It has to start with one person, so who is that person in charge and what was his personal motivation for doing it? If that person is Bush, it can't be for money, because he already has more money than he can ever spend. More money won't change his lifestyle one iota, so there's no reason to risk going to prison for something he doesn't need.

GodDamnedIdiotBoy... Cheney's company Haliburton was near bankruptcy just before the invasion of Afgahnistan. From what I can tell by my research Cheney went from a 20 million dollar retirement package in 1999 to a net worth today of 90 million. War has been good to Dick.

70 million.."a little money"? There are places in the world where 70 million could easily fund the murder of a million people.

70 million.."a little money"? There are places in the world where 70 million could easily fund the murder of a million people.

How is that a valid parallel? Wouldn't : what kind of a depraved person would murder a million (or even 3,000) people for 70 million dollars, and would we or could we harbor them in our political system? be more apt?

[I for one, wouldn't accept the job of POTUS for a million dollars, simply because I'm happy with my life, and I'm not at all wealthy]

Last edited:

Actually GooBoy, Cheney was pulling the strings behind the scenes, and he sold Jr. on going after Saddam because Saddam went after his daddy. Oh yeah..........there were the oil wells over there too, and Jr. is an oil man.

the thing thats hysterical about the logic of the official conspiray theory apologists that cracks me up to no end and makes me fall out of the chair laughing is how they constantly ignore that our government institutions have a loooooonnnnnggggggg history of committing autrocities against the american people and how the zionist controlled media is nothing but a TOOL for the government that considers OJ SIMPSON to be major shocking news that needs to be on the front pages on the newspapers everyday but some tragey like 9/11 is not worth a new investigation even though it has been proven by highly qualified experts suh as expert pilots,high military officials,architects,engineers,and demolition experts to be pure B.S. lol.

they never even bother to try and fathom and listen to ANY of this no matter how many times I post it how warped their logic is and how they show off constantyy what dumbfuck retards they are who klnow nothing at all about the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.I never knew there were so many people in the world out there who slept though junior high school science classes till 9/11.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D:lol:

Boy if any of these Bush dupes ever bothered to read what they posted they would see what retards they are.:D:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back