Intelligent brainstorm...Please do not participate if you have a low I.Q.

Interesting how the Anthrax attacks just happened to occur right after 9/11 and was beginning to be linked in the media to be from the "terrorist sleeper cells" here in the U.S. to the "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq...then a U.S. scientist proves it came from a military base here in the U.S.

Interesting how the Anthrax targeted Media and Senators who were outspoken against the passing of the Patriot Act

Interesting how media does not do any investigative journalism on 9/11 facts that question what really happened and how media has a blackout on anything that questions the official story for the event

I find it interesting how it was leaked in the Media just before 9/11 the successfull flying of Boeing passenger planes with remote control

The remote control flying of Boeing passenger planes was developed just before 9/11 to be able to take over Boeing planes in the event they were hijacked by terrorists

Just the tip of the iceberg of many disturbing facts surrounding 9/11

I forgot to add this about the flying part...here are some experienced pilots for 9/11 Truth and some of which flew the actual planes that were later used in 9/11...

Pilots and Aviation Professionals
Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

the thing thats hysterical about the logic of the official conspiray theory apologists that cracks me up to no end and makes me fall out of the chair laughing is how they constantly ignore that our government institutions have a loooooonnnnnggggggg history of committing autrocities against the american people and how the zionist controlled media is nothing but a TOOL for the government that considers OJ SIMPSON to be major shocking news that needs to be on the front pages on the newspapers everyday but some tragey like 9/11 is not worth a new investigation even though it has been proven by highly qualified experts suh as expert pilots,high military officials,architects,engineers,and demolition experts to be pure B.S. lol.

they never even bother to try and fathom and listen to ANY of this no matter how many times I post it how warped their logic is and how they show off constantyy what dumbfuck retards they are who klnow nothing at all about the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.I never knew there were so many people in the world out there who slept though junior high school science classes till 9/11.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D:lol:

Boy if any of these Bush dupes ever bothered to read what they posted they would see what retards they are.:D:lol:
God damn, youre a fucking weirdo.

GodDamnedIdiotBoy... Cheney's company Haliburton was near bankruptcy just before the invasion of Afgahnistan. From what I can tell by my research Cheney went from a 20 million dollar retirement package in 1999 to a net worth today of 90 million. War has been good to Dick.

So Bush was just doing Dick a solid by helping him kill thousands of Americans? Just helping him make a little money? Is this the story you're trying to sell?

70 million.."a little money"? There are places in the world where 70 million could easily fund the murder of a million people.

Would YOU kill thousands of people for 70 million? If the answer is no, then Dick certainly wouldn't. He's far more sane than you are. The things you say (on all topics) are loony. It's one crazy thing after another with you.

I forgot to add this about the flying part...here are some experienced pilots for 9/11 Truth and some of which flew the actual planes that were later used in 9/11...

Pilots and Aviation Professionals
Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

the thing thats hysterical about the logic of the official conspiray theory apologists that cracks me up to no end and makes me fall out of the chair laughing is how they constantly ignore that our government institutions have a loooooonnnnnggggggg history of committing autrocities against the american people and how the zionist controlled media is nothing but a TOOL for the government that considers OJ SIMPSON to be major shocking news that needs to be on the front pages on the newspapers everyday but some tragey like 9/11 is not worth a new investigation even though it has been proven by highly qualified experts suh as expert pilots,high military officials,architects,engineers,and demolition experts to be pure B.S. lol.

they never even bother to try and fathom and listen to ANY of this no matter how many times I post it how warped their logic is and how they show off constantyy what dumbfuck retards they are who klnow nothing at all about the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.I never knew there were so many people in the world out there who slept though junior high school science classes till 9/11.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D:lol:

Boy if any of these Bush dupes ever bothered to read what they posted they would see what retards they are.:D:lol:

You are one great debater and sure know how to counter evidence and facts.Excellent counter there with great evidence and facts.You sure showed me.lol .How much crack do you take everyday, seriously? I mean your excellent debating skills the way you counter facts just blows me away there.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So Bush was just doing Dick a solid by helping him kill thousands of Americans? Just helping him make a little money? Is this the story you're trying to sell?

70 million.."a little money"? There are places in the world where 70 million could easily fund the murder of a million people.

Would YOU kill thousands of people for 70 million? If the answer is no, then Dick certainly wouldn't. He's far more sane than you are. The things you say (on all topics) are loony. It's one crazy thing after another with you.

Hate to break your heart boykid but you know nothing whatseover about Cheney and are clearly an idiot in your knowledge of politics.:lol::lol::lol:

you really should start a comedy club.people would pay money to laugh their asses off over your ramblings you have knowing your actually being serious.:lol::lol::D

wow such hypocrisy.you need to look in the mirror when telling someone the things they say on ALL topics are loony.You obviously have never bothered to read any of your posts because any rational person would laugh their ass off over your laughable ramblings you post everyday troll.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D No its one logical excellent post after another with him with YOU though,its one more moronic drivel that holds no water time after time though.again if you actually bothered to read what you posted, you would know that to be true.

Last edited:

You are one great debater and sure know how to counter evidence and facts.Excellent counter there with great evidence and facts.You sure showed me.lol .How much crack do you take everyday, seriously? I mean your excellent debating skills the way you counter facts just blows me away there.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

I'm supposed to debate you with facts? Your kind clearly ignores facts, so what's the point? It's easier to just call you a delusional faggot.

I'm supposed to debate you with facts? Your kind clearly ignores facts, so what's the point? It's easier to just call you a delusional faggot.

lies from you as always troll.other way around and you know it.Im not the one who runs off and keeps making pathetic retarded posts like this one you make.the one who is a delusional faggot is someone who keeps ignoring reality like you do.

your the one who doent know anything about the laws of physics and keeps ignoring what those experts say.you really need to get that comedy club started kid.:lol::lol::lol::D ever since you have been here you resort to name calling when you cant counter eveidence and facts. debunk this video here.you cant,as we both know,you'll just engage in childish name calling.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

STILL no attempt from you to debunk that post of mine I see.congrats on showing everyone your pathetic debating skills.:lol::lol::D:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
I asked before; 9/11 Inside Job, you too Freemason9, please name the top, in your theoretical world, three, two, or one sufficient reason for a president to risk losing everything, including any sort of place in history less criminal than an Adolph Hitler, to pull off the criminal acts you attribute to him; if it is him.

Or is it some other hidden dark force, or forces, a military conspiracy, whatever, and if so what do they have to gain for which they'd murder so many innocent people and risk the wrath and vengance of the civilized world?

Last edited:
Let's have an intelligent brainstorm on why a government would fake an attack on its own citizens. Not much unlike Germany did to its own building just before WWII.

The most recent examination of the evidence shows the Reichstag fire actually was set by those opposed to the Nazi party, you are about 30 years behind in history.

lies from you as always troll.other way around and you know it.Im not the one who runs off and keeps making pathetic retarded posts like this one you make.the one who is a delusional faggot is someone who keeps ignoring reality like you do.

your the one who doent know anything about the laws of physics and keeps ignoring what those experts say.you really need to get that comedy club started kid.:lol::lol::lol::D ever since you have been here you resort to name calling when you cant counter eveidence and facts. debunk this video here.you cant,as we both know,you'll just engage in childish name calling.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

STILL no attempt from you to debunk that post of mine I see.congrats on showing everyone your pathetic debating skills.:lol::lol::D:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You see, this is what im talking about. We know the laws of physics werent broken, yet you guys keep saying they were. Theres no point in getting into a debate with a flat earth retard. If you cant get that simple fact right, why have a conversation with you at all?

How is that a valid parallel? Wouldn't : what kind of a depraved person would murder a million (or even 3,000) people for 70 million dollars, and would we or could we harbor them in our political system? be more apt?

[I for one, wouldn't accept the job of POTUS for a million dollars, simply because I'm happy with my life, and I'm not at all wealthy]

what kind of a depraved person would murder a million (or even 3,000) people for 70 million dollars

Someone like Dick Cheney.

Dick certainly would and did.

How is that a valid parallel? Wouldn't : what kind of a depraved person would murder a million (or even 3,000) people for 70 million dollars, and would we or could we harbor them in our political system? be more apt?

[I for one, wouldn't accept the job of POTUS for a million dollars, simply because I'm happy with my life, and I'm not at all wealthy]

what kind of a depraved person would murder a million (or even 3,000) people for 70 million dollars

Cheney seems like hes not a very fun guy to be around. Im assuming hes a bit of a dick, but ive never seen anything that would suggest hes a mass murderer. I would say YOU are FAR more likely than Dick to commit murder. You seem unstable.

Cheney seems like hes not a very fun guy to be around. Im assuming hes a bit of a dick, but ive never seen anything that would suggest hes a mass murderer. I would say YOU are FAR more likely than Dick to commit murder. You seem unstable.

Actually GooBoy, the odds seem to point to Cheney and you.

Stable like being a sheep? I don't shoot my friends like Dick does. Ya I will shoot if neccesary. Only one on record though was a Gang Banger up from Cailfornia threatening me and an employee. He tried to run me down with a motorcycle. I shot him in the dick. I was actually aiming at the gas tank hoping to set the stupid fuck on fire. Got arrested ... judge threw the case out as justifiable ...they gave me back my pistol after the hearing. I don't have any problem taking out the trash. If Dick had been there he would have pissed down his pants. How many defferments did he get again to avoid Viet Nam?

Stable like being a sheep? I don't shoot my friends like Dick does. Ya I will shoot if neccesary. Only one on record though was a Gang Banger up from Cailfornia threatening me and an employee. He tried to run me down with a motorcycle. I shot him in the dick. I was actually aiming at the gas tank hoping to set the stupid fuck on fire. Got arrested ... judge threw the case out as justifiable ...they gave me back my pistol after the hearing. I don't have any problem taking out the trash. If Dick had been there he would have pissed down his pants. How many defferments did he get again to avoid Viet Nam?

So you are alluding to Cheney having accidentally shot his bird hunting pal by accident? You actually believe it was other than an accident? This is your standard of reason? If so you are off the page with most of us.

What it appears like is that you judge others by your own perverse standards, which you tell us about in part, to persuade us that you are part hero, and part bad-boy playing big-guy on the internet. ANYBODY with the mental-psychological-emotional-physical qualifications you claim to have in abundance would not spend their time trying to impress others with those qualities on an internet forum.

I say that as a person who never bothered with the internet and chat rooms until I retired. I didn’t because I didn't view it as a good, productive expenditure of my time.

And you appear to be in the prime of you life. You don't seem to be a person whose judgment one could rely on for any sort of emotional or rational normalcy as a standard of conduct.

Last edited:

So you are alluding to Cheney having accidentally shot his bird hunting pal by accident? You actually believe it was other than an accident? This is your standard of reason? If so you are off the page with most of us.

What it appears like is that you judge others by your own perverse standards, which you tell us about in part, to persuade us that you are part hero, and part bad-boy playing big-guy on the internet. ANYBODY with the mental-psychological-emotional-physical qualifications you claim to have in abundance would not spend their time trying to impress others with those qualities on an internet forum.

I say that as a person who never bothered with the internet and chat rooms until I retired. I didn’t because I didn't view it as a good, productive expenditure of my time.

And you appear to be in the prime of you life. You don't seem to be a person whose judgment one could rely on for any sort of emotional or rational normalcy as a standard of conduct.

Dick was drunk. He failed to report the shooting. If it had been anyone else they would be charged with a crime.

There are no "big guys" on the internets. I have found that "heros" just happen. Nobody sets out to be a hero.

Someone asked me if I could shoot someone. I responded truthfully. Whether you are impressed or not is of no interest to me.

So you think I should judge others by YOUR standards? :lol: Hint: No one knows anyone on the internet. It is just entertainment. It's an interactive "almost" reality show that plays 24/7. I would prefer that it wasn't annonymous ..that would make it more interesting indeed.

I am as productive as I want to be. I enjoy working hard and I enjoy sitting at the puter debating on USMB. I like my "job". I set my own hours.. pay is OK.. I get satisfaction in kicking gangster ass. The computer is set up in a convenient location and I have laptops when I go to other places. Posting for me is encorporated to be easy and convenient. I have guard dogs and several surveilance cameras so I have plenty of notice to act on intruders. Hundreds of times while I have been online over the last 2 years eight months at this location I have broken off and dealt with a bad actor or two or more and returned to the web. If I told you guys every time I had to deal with someone THAT would appear to be boasting. You probably wouldn't believe it anyway.

Where's your source that Cheny failed to report the accident, or are you just parsing words when you say report?

Most responsible people would have reported the "accident" immediately and the sherrif would have immediately started an investigation as to the cause. Cheney was not interviewed until 14 hours after the incident. Cheney also lied about the distance his "friend" was when he shot him.

SCIENTIFIC PROOF CHENEY'S SHOOTING STORY A LIE

The ranch owner Anne Armstrong and her daughter Katharine, strongly denied that alcohol played any role in the shooting. Cheney did, too, although he later told Fox News that he had had "one beer" during a picnic lunch some five hours earlier.
Whittington says alcohol "was available" at the picnic, but he didn't notice if anyone was drinking at lunch or afterward when the hunting party took a mid-afternoon break.

"Naturally, people want to make it appear that it's someone's fault," he shrugs. "I didn't care. Plain and simple, it was an accident. It could happen to anyone."

[If anything, possibly contributed to the accident Whittington mentioned the fact that Cheney was wearing safety glasses and the overall visibility at the time of the accident]

He acknowledged that his "apology" statement upon his release from the hospital could have confused the issue by suggesting he was admitting fault. "It really wasn't that," he says. "I didn't intend it that way. It was more of a sense of disappointment that it happened at all. I'm sure it must have been difficult for Mr. Cheney and his family. I still feel the same way."

Although Whittington says they've exchanged birthday greetings, they haven't seen each other for two years.

Despite his scars, Whittington bears no ill will toward Cheney. He calls him "a very capable and honorable man" and adds, "He's said some very kind things to me."

hey guys the commander said that we're about ready to shift hurricane Issac back over the repub convention and blame it on the homosexuals....so get back to your stations.

Forum List

Back