Intelligent brainstorm...Please do not participate if you have a low I.Q.

We should have an intelligent brainstorm about how such a colossal orchestration of events could be carried out with nary a single person flapping their gums about it, anywhere.

I fully agree however how about our stealth aircraft? How many people were needed to work on our latest aircraft which is still kept secret?

It's a very different situation with different stakes.

why a government would fake an attack on its own citizens aka. Obama's October Surprise?

Hate to tell ya, but 9/11 happened in 2001.

Obama didn't take office until 2008.

Wanna try again Crusty Turd the Skank?

I was wondering about 9/11 until Obama killed bin Laden and made a photo op of it; that convinced me bin Laden was a fiction. If he really was a terrorist mastermind you'd capture him without any big "I killed bin Laden" announcements"

Bin Laden was fiction? Wanna tell that to all the people who died that day?

And yeah...............considering that Bin Laden did the most damage that anyone has ever done to the psyche of this country, I think its something that SHOULD be announced, because I think the nation deserved to be told so that we could put it to rest.

What else ya got Crusty Turd the Skank?

I think this is not off-topic. You know what I want to know? I want to know the story behind the Anthrax attacks. That stuff had to come from our own labs from what I understand.

Interesting how the Anthrax attacks just happened to occur right after 9/11 and was beginning to be linked in the media to be from the "terrorist sleeper cells" here in the U.S. to the "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq...then a U.S. scientist proves it came from a military base here in the U.S.

Interesting how the Anthrax targeted Media and Senators who were outspoken against the passing of the Patriot Act

Interesting how media does not do any investigative journalism on 9/11 facts that question what really happened and how media has a blackout on anything that questions the official story for the event

I find it interesting how it was leaked in the Media just before 9/11 the successfull flying of Boeing passenger planes with remote control

The remote control flying of Boeing passenger planes was developed just before 9/11 to be able to take over Boeing planes in the event they were hijacked by terrorists

Just the tip of the iceberg of many disturbing facts surrounding 9/11

Last edited:
So you believe a small team of first-timers pulled this off?

They weren't first timers.
They were experienced attackers with hundreds of suicide missions behind them.
Several have commented on their suicide attacks on 9/11 because they're still alive.

experienced attackers with hundreds of suicide missions behind them?

you realize how stupid that sounds, right?

It does.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

But not as daft as finding the suicide attackers working in Casablanca well AFTER the attacks.

Now, read my post again and see how daft it is when you have that little titbit of information.

Let's have an intelligent brainstorm on why a government would fake an attack on its own citizens. Not much unlike Germany did to its own building just before WWII.

If it was faked, it would probably be only after the heirarchy of those in charge agreed on a certain threat as being able to scare the people into blindly following them.

Although I believe that we invaded the wrong country by going into Iraq, and now that OBL is dead and our troops are being killed in "green on blue" killings (meaning the Afghani militia we're supposed to be training is killing our troops), we need to get the fuck out of Afghanistan, like PRONTO.

However.........................with all that being said, there is no way that Jr's admin would have ever ordered such an attack. 9/11 happened because of Taliban terrorists and OBL.

FBI says, it has “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

It wasn't Muslims in an Afghan cave who had access to....The WTC complex, or suspended the laws of physics....BTW...How did they happen to know about the terror drills on 9-11, or the terror drills in London on 7-7...Just lucky?
It Wasn't Muslims

Ever look to see just who was par of Jr's. administration and what they advocated and called for?

Last edited:
Political and/or financial gain.
It could be the government in question was failing in some way and needed to divert attention.
It could be the government was under financial pressure from a given political group or the leader of that group had a vested interest in war for whatever reason.

Lets say a top politician, I'll call him Mr. Tree, had a family investment in a major arms related company, say, the Vanlyle group.

That company would make $ billions if the politician started a war.

Of course, I'm sure that could never happen in a western country.

You would need the president on board though, and I see nothing that would be worth the risk for him. A family bond isn't going to cut it either. If it worked that way, every bank robbery would involve mothers, brothers, sisters and fathers, and a plot to murder 3000 people is a big step up from robbing a bank.

The fact is, only a psychopath would entertain such a notion, and the odds of hundreds of psychopaths somehow finding each other and being in the right positions to pull off a job like this, is about as close to impossible as you can get. I mean how many fields of expertise would be required for it? You'd need an entire psycho crew of demolitions experts, you'd need psycho trade center employees to cover it up, you'd need psycho politicians, you'd need psycho CIA members, psycho NSA members, psycho clean up crews to hide the explosive materials found in the debris, you'd need an entire 9/11 commision made up of psychos, and a psycho president? It's an impossible scenario.

It's not as tough as you think--no tougher, perhaps, than for a rag-tag group of underfunded "terrorists" to conceive and successfully carry out such a sophisticated operation.

I think the most likely scenario is that the idea was inserted by certain individuals, and "al qaeda" recruits were groomed and led to conduct the operation. They were useful tools, and they believed even at the end that they planned the operation--never wondering why everything was so easy, so flawless, so well funded and well planned.

This thing was so obvious it's sickening that some people still insist on ignoring evidence.

]
It's not as tough as you think--no tougher, perhaps, than for a rag-tag group of underfunded "terrorists" to conceive and successfully carry out such a sophisticated operation.

I think the most likely scenario is that the idea was inserted by certain individuals, and "al qaeda" recruits were groomed and led to conduct the operation. They were useful tools, and they believed even at the end that they planned the operation--never wondering why everything was so easy, so flawless, so well funded and well planned.

This thing was so obvious it's sickening that some people still insist on ignoring evidence.

The mission carried out with the planes was far siimpler than the theories about official American involvement, including the management of the conspircy with all its potential to come unraveled, the almost impossibility of keeping such a secret [which could be managed quite easily in a jihadist group mentality - almost pride being enough], including all the people who would plant the explosives, and all for an uncertain probable outcome, one which could be created much easier and with much less risk to the perps. with ordinary means.

]

The mission carried out with the planes was far siimpler than the theories about official American involvement, including the management of the conspircy with all its potential to come unraveled, the almost impossibility of keeping such a secret [which could be managed quite easily in a jihadist group mentality - almost pride being enough], including all the people who would plant the explosives, and all for an uncertain probable outcome, one which could be created much easier and with much less risk to the perps. with ordinary means.

I think you're playing their game, though. As an example, you are tying "controlled demolition" accusations into the broader element of conspiracy; you suggest, therefore, that since the CD idea is outlandish, so is the conspiracy theory. They are not connected, though. I don't buy into the CD idea, but that has nothing to do with the fact that 9-11 allowed certain groups to pursue agendas that would have been impossible otherwise.

]

I think you're playing their game, though. As an example, you are tying "controlled demolition" accusations into the broader element of conspiracy; you suggest, therefore, that since the CD idea is outlandish, so is the conspiracy theory. They are not connected, though. I don't buy into the CD idea, but that has nothing to do with the fact that 9-11 allowed certain groups to pursue agendas that would have been impossible otherwise.

Please name the top three? I recognize they may have been listed elsewhere, but I'd like to move right along on your top ones that would've been otherwise impossible.

Last edited:
]

Damn you really are ignorant.you obviously are not aware of the term compartmentalization.

the people who carry it out are on a need to know basis meaning they dont know who their handlers are.they are assigned a job and they carry it out not knowing who is giving them the orders.people will do anything for money and keep it a secret,get a clue.there was a secret covert war the CIA ran in indonisa in the early 50's involving thousands that was kept a secret from the american people for over 40 years.the governments version of events is far more absurd and ludicrous than explosives bringing down the towers.

Here get educated.debunk this video.you cant.nobody ever has.

you also might stop living in denial and get educated by reading these links here below as well.

http://www.takeourworldback.com/itwasntmuslims.htm

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=32392

Last edited by a moderator:
]

you obviously dont know anything about the laws of physics then and clearly slept though junior high school science classes cause thats something every juniour high school kid at that age learns is the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years and were violated that day.

plus you have people who have come forward and have given testimony different than the governments and just like the kennedy assassination,have died mysteriously.Danny Jowenko for one a demolition expert said the towers came down from a controlled demolition and he dies mysteriously later on after saying that just like many others.

you obviously dont know anything about the laws of physics then and clearly slept though junior high school science classes cause thats something every juniour high school kid at that age learns is the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years and were violated that day.

plus you have people who have come forward and have given testimony different than the governments and just like the kennedy assassination,have died mysteriously.Danny Jowenko for one a demolition expert said the towers came down from a controlled demolition and he dies mysteriously later on after saying that just like many others.

I watched your stuff, and I will repeat for you the same questions I asked in post 51 above of Freemason9:

Please name the top three? I recognize they may have been listed elsewhere, but I'd like to move right along on your top ones that would've been otherwise impossible.

Would I be correct in assuming that the creation of a Dept of Homeland Security would be one?

Homeland Security and the Patriot act are really inconclusive in their effect. Do your have three others?

To have a crime of this magnitude you have to have a motive.

Would I be correct in assuming that the creation of a Dept of Homeland Security would be one?

Others?

If the CIA and the FBI had done their jobs with what they already knew and if that **** ambassador in Yemen had allowed the FBI to do it's job after the attack on the USS COLE there would never have been an attack on 9/11. There would have never been two unneccesary wars.. there would have never been a massively expensive agency called Homeland Security and BTW airline travel would be far less intrusive.

Last edited:
Government employees don't simultaneously come up with the exact same conspiracy and everyone is miraculously on board. It has to start with one person, so who is that person in charge and what was his personal motivation for doing it? If that person is Bush, it can't be for money, because he already has more money than he can ever spend. More money won't change his lifestyle one iota, so there's no reason to risk going to prison for something he doesn't need.

GodDamnedIdiotBoy... Cheney's company Haliburton was near bankruptcy just before the invasion of Afgahnistan. From what I can tell by my research Cheney went from a 20 million dollar retirement package in 1999 to a net worth today of 90 million. War has been good to Dick.

So Bush was just doing Dick a solid by helping him kill thousands of Americans? Just helping him make a little money? Is this the story you're trying to sell?

Government employees don't simultaneously come up with the exact same conspiracy and everyone is miraculously on board. It has to start with one person, so who is that person in charge and what was his personal motivation for doing it? If that person is Bush, it can't be for money, because he already has more money than he can ever spend. More money won't change his lifestyle one iota, so there's no reason to risk going to prison for something he doesn't need.

GodDamnedIdiotBoy... Cheney's company Haliburton was near bankruptcy just before the invasion of Afgahnistan. From what I can tell by my research Cheney went from a 20 million dollar retirement package in 1999 to a net worth today of 90 million. War has been good to Dick.

So Bush was just doing Dick a solid by helping him kill thousands of Americans? Just helping him make a little money? Is this the story you're trying to sell?

I've always believed in following the money. Are you saying profit for Cheney wasn't a factor in Bush's decisions? I'd say 70 million dollars is 70 million reasons to support my claim.

I've always believed in following the money. Are you saying profit for Cheney wasn't a factor in Bush's decisions? I'd say 70 million dollars is 70 million reasons to support my claim.

Bush shits on 70 million, so even if Dick gave it all to Bush, it isnt going to cover it. Only a mad man would kill thousands of civilians. There is no amount of money that is going to convince a sane person to stage a 9/11 event, even if they somehow knew it was impossible to get caught.

Forum List

Back