Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

Move along people, tomorrow you can gin up another fake scandal. See how I used a clearly "Rightwing" source for this ? ;)[/QUOTE]
/---- Tomorrows fake scandal will be about the White house chef using whole milk to make biscuits when the recipe clearly calls for 2%. This story will be updated as new information unfolds.

As an aside 7, we still want to see what they have on her, don't you?

I never cared in the least, and they have nothing on her.

I didnt vote for her

LOL, you have no idea what they do or do not have on her, and I fully believe you don't care. That's why it's so damned easy to point out your hypocrisy.

see what I mean ... hypocrisy at its finest ... you dont trust what the FBI (intelligence official) says when it comes to Clinton ... but you do trust what an intelligence official tells you when it's about Flynn ..

case closed, next contestant ...

September 2, 2016
FBI Releases Documents in Hillary Clinton E-Mail Investigation
Today the FBI is releasing a summary of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s July 2, 2016 interview with the FBI concerning allegations that classified information was improperly stored or transmitted on a personal e-mail server she used during her tenure. We also are releasing a factual summary of the FBI’s investigation into this matter. We are making these materials available to the public in the interest of transparency and in response to numerous Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. Appropriate redactions have been made for classified information or other material exempt from disclosure under FOIA. Additional information related to this investigation that the FBI releases in the future will be placed on The Vault, the FBI’s electronic FOIA library.

Flynn's turn !!!!

Lets see em Donnieboi !

"A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing in the transcripts of former national security adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations"

Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

Move along people, tomorrow you can gin up another fake scandal. See how I used a clearly "Rightwing" source for this ? ;)

From the OP:

The intelligence official who has personally seen the transcripts told Mary Louise they contained "no evidence" of criminal wrongdoing, although the official said it can't be definitively ruled out.

There's always hope --- isn't there ?? :rolleyes: What this will end up to be in history is another conspiracy theory that started because the Govt didn't tell the whole truth.

absolutely none whatsoever anyone will ever know what Flynn said to the Russians ...

Not unless a pattern of serious wrongdoings were to emerge. You're correct. The whole mountain of dynamite in the Intel powers rests on trust.. What we should all agree on -- is that partisan infiltrations are punished severely.

Obama did a strange and nasty "order" just prior to leaving office. Just around the time hinky leaky stuff started to get spawned in the agencies. And that was to allow access to the RAW data and intercepts -- without filtering and without redaction for protection of citizens and politicians alike --- to all sixteen agencies cleared into counter -espionage and Intel. This WIDENED the distribution and enquiries on the raw intercepts and took the distribution control AWAY from NSA and other primary gatherers. This is NOT the direction you want to head if you don't want partisan or inter-agency scuffling over those immense powers...

"A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing in the transcripts of former national security adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations"

Move along people, tomorrow you can gin up another fake scandal. See how I used a clearly "Rightwing" source for this ? ;)

So Trump fucked up by firing him?
Carbineer is still completely oblivious to the facts of this event.

Until we have a name of this intelligence official- its all bogus

Sure, and you said the same thing about Hillary's email problems.

By Brummelfuck's logic all you need is one person saying something to make it true, eh, Brummelfuck? Truth is, you have already made up your mind about this regardless of whether you get a name or not.

What do you know, the MSM and the progressive assclowns were all full of shit.

By Brummelfuck's logic all you need is one person saying something to make it true, eh, Brummelfuck? Truth is, you have already made up your mind about this regardless of whether you get a name or not.
Trump lied and even worse, this is not something that should come out of the mouth of a president unless it is factually true. You just don't repeat something you thought you heard on Fox

It doesn't fucking matter what he said. because In December 2016 Gen Flynn was NOT employed by the federal government.

But unfortunately, DJT is letting the scumbags in the media decide what is best for his administration.

So the scumbags who released the transcripts committed a federal crime and they are NOT protected by the whistle blower act. They should be hung by the nuts.

Trump lied and even worse, this is not something that should come out of the mouth of a president unless it is factually true. You just don't repeat something you thought you heard on Fox
That sounds like Projection to me, Bumblefuck.

Just to be consistent -- because I went ballastic over the initial leak -- this does not make me "happier".. The content of leaked "beyond top secret" intercepts needs to STOP.. Don't care that the "new boss is the same as the old boss" --- they are playing with a mountain of dynamite.
What in the world was "beyond TOP SECRET'' that has been leaked, under President Trump's term? I seriously doubt anything Flynn and the Ambassador said was CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET, it is simply the lowest level of classified for the Diplomat's respect....

Just to be consistent -- because I went ballastic over the initial leak -- this does not make me "happier".. The content of leaked "beyond top secret" intercepts needs to STOP.. Don't care that the "new boss is the same as the old boss" --- they are playing with a mountain of dynamite.
What in the world was "beyond TOP SECRET'' that has been leaked, under President Trump's term? I seriously doubt anything Flynn and the Ambassador said was CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET, it is simply the lowest level of classified for the Diplomat's respect....

No more leniency, prove it or shut the fuck up. You are as ignorant as anyone I've ever met.

No more leniency, prove it or shut the fuck up. You are as ignorant as anyone I've ever met.
:rofl:

calm down, I simply asked a question, that you apparently don't like or know the answer to.....

But I am curious, as to FlaCal's comment on Top Secret and beyond that has been leaked? He implied T/S Classified material was being leaked and it needed to stop, and I was wondering if I missed something? What was TOP SECRET or above that has been leaked by the intelligence community???

:rofl:

calm down, I simply asked a question, that you apparently don't like or know the answer to.....

But I am curious, as to FlaCal's comment on Top Secret and beyond that has been leaked? He implied T/S Classified material was being leaked and it needed to stop, and I was wondering if I missed something? What was TOP SECRET or above that has been leaked by the intelligence community???

You can't upset me honey. You aren't smart enough.

"What was TOP SECRET or above that has been leaked by the intelligence community???"

That's point honey, we don't know. You don't even know what you don't know, as I said you have no idea how any of it works. According to NPR there is NOTHING in those transcripts. Nothing. I will however reiterate, you/me, we don't have the "right to know everything that goes on. The fact that you actually think reveals what a moron you really are.

Doesn't matter what the content was. It was the product of ultra sensitive continuous spying and collection. Don't care if it's a pizza delivery order -- it's a FELONY --- no matter WHO is leaking it...

Who cares. We have a Commerce Clause that covers, conflicts of interest.

Doesn't matter what the content was. It was the product of ultra sensitive continuous spying and collection. Don't care if it's a pizza delivery order -- it's a FELONY --- no matter WHO is leaking it...
I don't know if it is a felony for civilians to leak information that is simply classified confidential....(could be for military which has stronger and more forceful laws on this kind of stuff)

I am certain it breaks regulations and rules, but it is NOT a felony.....more like a pink slip.

Top secret and above would be breaking the espionage act and would be a felony.

Forum List

Back