Breaking Report: White House Deputy Chief of Staff Kate Walsh Outed As Source Of Leaks

Cast of clowns in the white house running things for Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, the "job creator" class, et.al. 'Course, woulda been no different with Hilary; just a more polished corruption, but corruption nonetheless.

• Banned
"reportedly a trove of e-mails where Katie Walsh and Reince Priebus discuss how to rid themselves of Trump"

Reince Priebus needs to be FIRED

Another thread just started with a guy fired from the NSC operation for comments he made criticising Trump during a private speech. He's doing some housecleaning, for sure. Hope he's getting the right folks.

Cast of clowns in the white house running things for Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, the "job creator" class, et.al. 'Course, woulda been no different with Hilary; just a more polished corruption, but corruption nonetheless.
cnn.jpg

Why do these posters just take this news as true...haaa

I only see this story on Right Wing sites...Reince Priebus has been on the chopping block for weeks now...

BTW there is more than one, Posted a different article last night on this detailed the timeline and the various news stories where the press posted very dissimilar stories instead of the usual monostory

Why was a never trumper hired to begin with
This is my question as well. Perhaps she is there at the request of Priebus, which then of course leads to the question, why is he there? This article states the two are conspiring to get rid of Trump, but it doesn’t say whether this is before or after the election. If I had to guess, Rince won’t last long.

This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Forum List

Back