Enemy Of The People

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The weasel media did exactly what President Trump predicted they'd do after the whipping he gave them Friday morning. They called his press conference "rambling", "erratic", "dictatorial" and the like. Perfect. And they were loaded for bear this morning. Chris Wallace, on the supposedly Trump-friendly Fox, was screaming at Reince Priebus, between interruptions, "YOU DON'T GET TO TELL US WHAT TO DO!" Reince calmly mentioned that Wallace was "going bananas" at which point the snake calmed down and promised Reince "a better interview next time"...uh huh. When there is nothing "independent" about the press, a press that continually lies, fabricates fake news, ignores news they don't like, and generally behaves like screaming children when challenged, what else can you call them? Enemy of the people.

284671338.jpg

• Banned
Desperate housewife Chuck Todd was apparently fondling John McCain's Sally Fields impersonation ("they like me, they really like me") on Meet the Press.....Todd has a face I'd like to punch, even if I didn't know what a sniveling little weasel he is...fawning and needy one minute, fake-assertive the next....what a creep. If McCain thinks the left has suddenly changed their opinion of him, wait until he does a McCain and changes back.....then he'll be the "unhinged maniac" he's always been to them.

Last edited:
Desperate housewife Chuck Todd was apparently fondling John McCain's Sally Fields impersonation ("they like me, they really like me") on Meet the Press.....Todd has a face I'd like to punch, even if I didn't know what a sniveling little weasel he is...fawning and needy one minute, fake-assertive the next....what a creep.

And yet you won't punch anything but a keypad, with the possible exception of a tiny cockhole in a sock if you get bored later this afternoon.

I hope to see Blitzer, Todd and Shepo dropped feet first into a woodchipper on the Discovery Channel before I die of natural causes. Thats all.

• Banned
And yet you won't punch anything but a keypad, with the possible exception of a tiny cockhole in a sock if you get bored later this afternoon.

Still got your jockey shorts on backwards for a quicky, Lumnuts?

The weasel media did exactly what President Trump predicted they'd do after the whipping he gave them Friday morning. They called his press conference "rambling", "erratic", "dictatorial" and the like. Perfect. And they were loaded for bear this morning. Chris Wallace, on the supposedly Trump-friendly Fox, was screaming at Reince Priebus, between interruptions, "YOU DON'T GET TO TELL US WHAT TO DO!" Reince calmly mentioned that Wallace was "going bananas" at which point the snake calmed down and promised Reince "a better interview next time"...uh huh. When there is nothing "independent" about the press, a press that continually lies, fabricates fake news, ignores news they don't like, and generally behaves like screaming children when challenged, what else can you call them? Enemy of the people.

284671338.jpg

Are you saying you can't criticise the media ?

No Timmy, I'm saying if you have a bullhorn as big as there's and criticize them, you'll see what you're seeing from them.....a PANIC ATTACK.
DDsmilie_panic.gif

284671338.jpg

You can criticize anyone r anything you want. You live in America.

Well the "media" is a huge group that takes ina whole spectrum .

The media got Trump elected . Now he's crying about them? Cop out .

The media covered the Trump campaign because he is GREAT TV not because they "supported" him, Timmy

Forum List

Back