Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing in the transcripts of former national security adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations"

Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

Move along people, tomorrow you can gin up another fake scandal. See how I used a clearly "Rightwing" source for this ? ;)

"
The intelligence official who has personally seen the transcripts told Mary Louise they contained "no evidence" of criminal wrongdoing, although the official said it can't be definitively ruled out.

The official also said there was "absolutely nothing" in the transcripts that suggests Flynn was acting under instructions "or that the trail leads higher."

The GOP elite, the Democrats and mainstream media couldn’t stop Donald Trump from becoming president, so now they have a coup, says lawyer and filmmaker Mike Cernovich. Michael Flynn’s resignation is a huge victory for them, he adds.

MC: The fake news media - this is what people call the American mainstream media - they have been going after General Flynn since November. They even tried to say that General Flynn one time linked to a blog article that people thought was a wrong story. This is completely bizarre. They dug up these all tweets and they tried to find the tweet that maybe they didn’t like. They’ve been going after him, Stephen Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, and Stephen Miller because those are the four people who really are pro-Trump, pro-America, they really want what is best for America. Reince Priebus and the other establishment Republicans, they are no different than the Democrats in America. They are controlled opposition, so what we see right now is a coup. The elite members of the Republican Party are trying to take over, they are very upset that Trump won, they didn’t want Trump to win. They tried to sabotage him the entire campaign. So, what they are doing now is the next best thing: they couldn’t stop him from becoming president, so now they have a coup.

'Michael Flynn’s resignation - US establishment coup’

Nothing is real, evrything is real, welcome to the first season of Reality America.

I
"A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing in the transcripts of former national security adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations"

Move along people, tomorrow you can gin up another fake scandal. See how I used a clearly "Rightwing" source for this ? ;)
I love how the leech adds "doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions"... What a wormy fuck. Just trying to keep the Trump Amin on the hook, even when they know they've got nothing. Just more fodder for the leftist media.

It's like clearing a guy of a murder charge, and then saying; "but he may have killed other people we just don't know about..." WTF!?

Does anyone else find it odd that an Intelligence Agent tells NPR that there is nothing see here and that's not enough for the Left?

Just to be consistent -- because I went ballastic over the initial leak -- this does not make me "happier".. The content of leaked "beyond top secret" intercepts needs to STOP.. Don't care that the "new boss is the same as the old boss" --- they are playing with a mountain of dynamite.

Just to be consistent -- because I went ballastic over the initial leak -- this does not make me "happier".. The content of leaked "beyond top secret" intercepts needs to STOP.. Don't care that the "new boss is the same as the old boss" --- they are playing with a mountain of dynamite.
One judicious, public use of a firing squad will clear this up overnight.

Nobody ever alleged that there was any wrongdoing. It was all a fabrication of the angry hysterical border line psychotic left.

One judicious, public use of a firing squad will clear this up overnight.
I think america is ready for that, we have reached that level of 3rd world banana republicness.

From the OP:

The intelligence official who has personally seen the transcripts told Mary Louise they contained "no evidence" of criminal wrongdoing, although the official said it can't be definitively ruled out.

From the OP:

There's always hope --- isn't there ?? :rolleyes: What this will end up to be in history is another conspiracy theory that started because the Govt didn't tell the whole truth.

From the OP:

There's always hope --- isn't there ?? :rolleyes: What this will end up to be in history is another conspiracy theory that started because the Govt didn't tell the whole truth.

absolutely none whatsoever anyone will ever know what Flynn said to the Russians ...

An Intelligence Agent says :" There is nothing in the transcripts to show anything illegal".
The Left says : "That's not good enough, show us the transcripts"

An Intelligence Agent (supposedly) says: " THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION"
The Left says :"We don't need no stinkin proof, hang them!!!!!"

Hillariously ironical ain't it?

So Trump fucked up by firing him?

So Trump fucked up by firing him?

Don't know, don't care. There things percolating on the deep web that may at some point shed more light on it. If so Pence might be in trouble too.

An Intelligence Agent says :" There is nothing in the transcripts to show anything illegal".

not as ironic as pissing and moaning about wanting to see 50,000 emails, and when the FBI sorted through them and said they contained NO EVIDENCE of criminal wrong doing, all the RW bitches didn't believe a damn word they said.

PATHETICALLY HYPOCRITICAL ain't it.

not as ironic as pissing and moaning about wanting to see 50,000 emails, and when the FBI sorted through them and said they contained NO EVIDENCE of criminal wrong doing, all the RW bitches didn't believe a damn word they said.

PATHETICALLY HYPOCRITICAL ain't it.

Yes you are, you don't care at all for any truth but your own. Unfortunately true believers like yourself care nothing about anything but your own views and your need to prove your idiot leaders are spotless and blame free of any wrongdoing.

Forum List

Back