INTEL EXPERTS: “Heads Will Roll” When FISA Intel Memo Released – Rosenstein and Ohr Fired Immediatel

As of yesterday about 140 REP Congressmen/women had been to the secure skiff and read the documents. As of yesterday only ONE DEM Congressman had gone to the skiff and read the documents.
What does THAT tell you?

Obama’s admin weaponized agencies to target tea parties, armed cartels and suggested it was our own gun laws to blame; WI progressives conducted John Doe raids on innocent activists — not a stretch to think FISA was also abused to try to impact election.

Tidy this up for me please

This will reveal that Hillary ordered a fake file to be produced, which is, and the file indicates Trump is doing things with Russia, this gets a FISA warrant and in meantime the news is leaked all over the place and the Mueller circus begins

Wouldn't the Judges who issued these warrants be embarrassed? Or after somebodies butt? Who are these people?

how do people like Hannity and infowars and fox and gateway pundit and the daily caller know what is in this memo if the memo is CLASSIFIED?
How did everyone know own Trump was guilty but was never under investigation on his own.?

The interesting thing about it is the only collusion, the only shadiness, the only thing that's been discovered is what the prior administration, the DNC, & all of them have done.

Can’t Trump simply order the declassification of the memo?
Because it has to be voted on by congressional leaders and then it goes to Paul Ryan for approval to declassify, then to Trump.
And the reason Trump doesn’t just declassify it is...?

This is a total SWAG, but I'm thinking:

1. You have to make sure our intel personnel and practices are not compromised.

2. Timing. Maybe the Repubs want to delay the release so it makes a bigger impact closer to the mid-terms, as in negative for the Dems.

Because it has to be voted on by congressional leaders and then it goes to Paul Ryan for approval to declassify, then to Trump.
It's a congressional matter. Speaker Ryan will have to give approval to vote to declassify it. Then Trump can authorize its release to the public. It'll happen soon, probably next week.

If that fake memo was written with the intention of diverting Mueller then isn’t it a case of Obstruction of Justice?
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

This is a total SWAG, but I'm thinking:

1. You have to make sure our intel personnel and practices are not compromised.

2. Timing. Maybe the Repubs want to delay the release so it makes a bigger impact closer to the mid-terms, as in negative for the Dems.

Only closer to when the Russian investigation comes to an end so he can distract and try to put doubt on the conclusion....

Tidy this up for me please

This will reveal that Hillary ordered a fake file to be produced, which is, and the file indicates Trump is doing things with Russia, this gets a FISA warrant and in meantime the news is leaked all over the place and the Mueller circus begins

Wouldn't the Judges who issued these warrants be embarrassed? Or after somebodies butt? Who are these people?
I've seen judges put people in jail for lying to them.. In this case however its 10 year minimum mandatory sentencing for lying to the FISA court. IF the Judge is not a democrat puppet I would have expected the Mueller investigation plug pulled and all evidence gained from the illegally obtained FISA warrant deemed fruit of the poisonous tree.

I simply don't see the DC court of appeals killing the mess. It will most likely have to be SCOTUS who dumps this mess.

It's a congressional matter. Speaker Ryan will have to give approval to vote to declassify it. Then Trump can authorize its release to the public. It'll happen soon, probably next week.
Trump can declassify anything. He could have declassified it yesterday, had he wanted to.

Trump can declassify anything. He could have declassified it yesterday, had he wanted to.
Not in this case. It was explained on Judge Pirro tonight.

how do people like Hannity and infowars and fox and gateway pundit and the daily caller know what is in this memo if the memo is CLASSIFIED?

Because several hundred legislators have read the document.

Have you ever heard the cliche that the only way to keep a secret between two people is if one of them is dead?

From the snippets, I have heard and read that is that the first time, they applied for a FISA warrant it was turned down. Almost unheard of. They went back with additional material and secured the FISA warrant.

My guess is that this is going to be explosive.

If that fake memo was written with the intention of diverting Mueller then isn’t it a case of Obstruction of Justice?
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
This memo was written by IG staff not run of the mill folk... So you expose your ignorance again...
The memo was written by Nunes, who already had to recuse himself from the Russia investigation because he was consulting with the White House. Whatever is in that memo is likely biased and full of alternative facts.

Not one Democrat has read the documents / memo ... but they din't want it released. WHAT DO THEY NOT WANT TO SEE?

Americans need to read it for themselves.

Forum List

Back