Insurrection at the Capitol Building.

Lib loons will be unable and unwilling to distinguish between Americans protesting an American election and Hamas supporters storming the Capitol to protest their rights to blow up Israeli citizens without recourse

Sorry, but to join the Neo-GOP insurrectionists party they need to prove their cred by bloodying a few of those Capitol Police who were standing around. When did they start demanding the hand over of Gym Jordan to the crowd. "Gym where are you!" I clearly heard. Insurrectionists and rioters don't sit. Sit ins are not allowed in an insurrection! Fughing peaceniks can't call for both sides to cease fire. Snotfair.

Last edited:
Sorry, but to join the Neo-GOP insurrectionists party they need to prove their cred by bloodying a few of those Capitol Police who were standing around. When did they start demanding the hand over of Gym Jordan to the crowd. "Gym where are you! I clearly heard. Insurrectionists and rioters don't sit. Sit ins are not allowed in an insurrection! Fughing peaceniks can't call for both sides to cease fire. Snotfair.
No need to be sorry.
Great need to be silent

By pro Palestinian protesters. Interesting.

Looks like at least one getting taken down and arrested in your linked videos, though I am not sure what he was doing, that got him arrested.

Via watching the videos that prove such and escape the censoring of MSM that does not want the reality revealed.
So link one of these videos. I can't wait to see them breaking windows and doors down.

Did they bring weapons too? Did they smear shit on the walls? Break into people's offices? Chant hang Kamala Harris?

Oh No
Some Hamas supporters stormed the Capitol and got thrown to the ground
This will be Front Page MSM Weepfest for the next week

Forum List

Back