Insurrection at the Capitol Building.

So link one of these videos. I can't wait to see them breaking windows and doors down.

Did they bring weapons too? Did they smear shit on the walls? Break into people's offices? Chant hang Kamala Harris?
You will look at it incorrectly to avoid the reality

Sorry, but to join the Neo-GOP insurrectionists party they need to prove their cred by bloodying a few of those Capitol Police who were standing around. When did they start demanding the hand over of Gym Jordan to the crowd. "Gym where are you!" I clearly heard. Insurrectionists and rioters don't sit. Sit ins are not allowed in an insurrection! Fughing peaceniks can't call for both sides to cease fire. Snotfair.
Numbnuts that was a insurrection if Jan 6 was one.

This is worse that 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to be sorry.
Great need to be silent
I need to make an addition. "Insurrectionists invading the Capitol need to know what building is the Capitol one!"

Good God. Pathetic Insurrectionists.

WASHINGTON (7News) — Dozens gathered in the Cannon House Building Rotunda, and in the streets on Wednesday in another call for a ceasefire to the conflict in Gaza, with officials ramping up security and making arrests, according to several sources.

ABC Sources tell 7News that the protest was also over Israeli mobilization in Gaza and the West Bank.

Capitol Police issued a statement shortly before 3 p.m. stating that they began arresting the protestors, stating that demonstrations are not allowed inside congressional buildings. Later on, officials said protesters walked in the roadway around the House side of the complex.

Numbnuts that was a insurrection if Jan 6 was one.
Shouldn't they be required to actually invade the Capitol Building to have an insurrection at the Capitol.

I don't recall any of the Neo-GOP rioters sitting down on the job either. Fughing lazy Insurrectionists or what?

You will look at it incorrectly to avoid the reality
You will make excuses to not back up your statement with the video to avoid reality.

Trumpers trying to conflate every tiny thing that happens at any govenrment building anywhere in the USA to the seditious conspiracy of Jan 6th is Anti-American Russian inspired propaganda.

I need to make an addition. "Insurrectionists invading the Capitol need to know what building is the Capitol one!"

Good God. Pathetic Insurrectionists.

WASHINGTON (7News) — Dozens gathered in the Cannon House Building Rotunda, and in the streets on Wednesday in another call for a ceasefire to the conflict in Gaza, with officials ramping up security and making arrests, according to several sources.

ABC Sources tell 7News that the protest was also over Israeli mobilization in Gaza and the West Bank.

Capitol Police issued a statement shortly before 3 p.m. stating that they began arresting the protestors, stating that demonstrations are not allowed inside congressional buildings. Later on, officials said protesters walked in the roadway around the House side of the complex.

Both buildings have names that begin with the letter 'C'.

I'm confused.....I guess I need a Jew to explain this behavior of their own to me because I sure as shit can't fathom it.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

Shouldn't they be required to actually invade the Capitol Building to have an insurrection at the Capitol.

I don't recall any of the Neo-GOP rioters sitting down on the job either. Fughing lazy Insurrectionists or what?
But….but….but….

Forum List

Back