Insurance Companies: Get Sterilized and Then We'll Cover You

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by VaYank5150, Oct 15, 2009.

1. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Insurance Companies: Get Sterilized and Then We'll Cover You - The World Newser

Noooooooo, we don't need health insurance reform....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Elutherian

Elutherian BadMother****er

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Damn right we need reform! We need to "reform" the Government out of healthcare.

3. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    What???

[​IMG]

STERILIZED???

4. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Sorry. You had your chance. Now please kindly step aside and let progress move us forward.

5. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,117
    i say we scrap them, and all go on medicare...

all the hundreds of billions spent a year by us and our employers for health insurance costs can go towards paying for it.

6. Immanuel

Immanuel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,224
    Then we would have Universal Coverage and there would be nothing to stop those SOB's in Washington. They would literally own us all. They would tell us when and if we can fart or burp. When we can take a crap and later when we will die.

No thanks.

Immie

7. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    The well being of our citizens is being sacrificed for the mighty dollar. Does anyone NOT see the problem of profit margin taking precedence over life and death?

8. MajikMyst

MajikMyst Honorary Non-member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +83
    Are you retarded?? Or do you try really hard to look like an idiot??

Health care or not? What is stop them from telling you when to fart? There is nothing wrong with universal health care.. We should have it.. Cuba has better health care than we do!! CUBA! We are almost dead last for industrialized nations on health care.. Other than worring about your excessive farting and belching habits.. What is wrong with Universal health care?

When you answer that queation do so using verifiable FACTS and not talking points from the insurance companies or from some website funded by the insurance companies..

9. Immanuel

Immanuel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,224
    VaYank,

I like most of your posting. Don't always agree with you and this time is one of those times.

The truth is, I trust the anyone of the CEO's of health insurance companies with my life 1000 times or more than I do every single politician in Washington combined. At least the CEO's have a reason to keep people alive... it is called profit. Politicians are better off if we die once we are no longer useful to them.

Politicians are pricks who don't give a shit about anyone of us.

Hell, Democrats (at least those from Chicago) know that if we die there is a good possibility that they can vote for us for the next 50 years.

Immie

10. Immanuel

Immanuel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,224
    No, I'm not, but it is obvious you are a fucking moron.

You want to let them tell you when to die, be my guest. I'm not interested in that at all.

You want them to own your soul, be my guest. I'm not interested.

You trust those pricks all you want, but I'm not going to trust them for a second.

I'd trust Castro with my life before I would trust anyone of the Republicans in Washington with my life and I won't even get close to trusting the fucking Democrats who would have preferred that we were all aborted rather than born.

Immie

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009