Institute For Energy Research: Biden has taken over 200 actions to make it harder to produce energy.

All you proved there is Republicans lie. Production increased, not decreased, during Obama's first term.
sure thing, Simp.

Refresh my memory..how many links do you have?

Seems "Nuh-uh" is all you have.

sure thing, Simp.

LOL

WTF?? You've never seen oil production charts?? Why the fuck are you arguing about things you know nothing about, Dumbfuck?

Could be why gas is about 50% higher since he took office.

I know, I know, the first Dem response is gonna be WE ARE PRODUCING MORE OIL THAN EVER! This is in spite of Biden, not because of him.

ZERO barrels of oil have been produced on a Biden approved lease.

Report: Biden has taken over 200 actions against US oil
How many times do we have to explain how oil prices work?

US can keep increasing Oil production and it won't have that much of effect...

OPEC controls the price of Oil, they can increase and reduce the world supply of Oil....

If US produce more, they produce less and keep the cost of a barrel at the price they want.

Trump's deal with them is the reason it went up and is not likely to come down... Well fucking done MAGA...

Now bitch some more about it...

Thanks, giving us a further reason to support Biden.

Well aren't you the demanding little shit. Find it yourself. Obama increased oil and gas production by 80% and made the USA energy independent, and then Trump took credit for it.

We've posted the links more times than I care to count, by like always, you don't read them when we post them.

This is why you will always be nothing but Nostra Dumbass.
No you stupid bitch. It's because those things you claim NEVER happened. That's why you're known as a laughingstock.

sure thing, Simp.

1713398165182.png

LOL

And yet, production increased under his terms in every year but one.
In spite of him, Dumbass.

Still waiting for you to link us up to a single thing he did to increase production.

I posted several showing how he impeded production.

Good luck!

Forum List

Back