Inside The Racist Mind

I don't find Mary's post "pathetic" Can you expand on your allegation? I agree
that BLM PREYS on shallow minds and is winning lots of adherents by doing so.
The progam's BIG SUCCESS, however, is in making itself a cultural NORM. That
endeavor has, in New York City, been MANDATED by the government to its
detriment.
MaryL is basically Bill O'Reilly in drag, and if that's not pathetic, then I don't know what is. And pathetic is putting it mildly BTW.

Can you expound on your claims in this post?

I asked first. For the record, I am in the thick of it-----right here in my little residence with a window. I have not left my little perch for weeks. I am old but years ago lived right on the edge of the murder center of New York City----to wit ---East New York, brooklyn. For several years I was charged with determining "BRAIN DEATH" ---for the lucky victims of acute lead poisoning of the brain. The role as an interesting experience-----I can do the whole "brain death" protocol in my sleep. The hospital was catchment for all kinds of death-----but MOST OF IT----OVERWHELMINGLY----was black on black-----tragically young black on black----one after the other----
at one point averaging one per week in an area of space no bigger (my approximation) than a square mile. There was other violent crime----black on black and black on white---------well that was there. It was tragic

Really? turning on the ol' charm, bubba. This isn't the old platitudes "some of my best Friends are black" shit. I lived with blacks cheek to jowl during the civil unrest after MLK was murdered. There where some good folk that helped protected me from the sinister vile assholes. Both where black. I randomly Iook at someone askance, and it blows up into a racial issue by some Jessie Smollett precursor (true story) that hates whites...and a black gal pulled me out of that mob...it was so pointless and stupid. There are good folks, and then there's fucking idiots. Who do you side with, IM2?

It's no coincidence white racists push blacks like this towards blacks:

The 99 percent white crowd cheered Candy-ass Owens on.

But the white racist do not want blacks hearing this:

The second individual spoke truth, but the racists push the first one because they want us to stay quiet about the truth. And it's funny how the racists want others to do this, but when the injustice is put on them, they don't want to hear somebody tell them how the problem is their own fault. For example:

When this happened racists did not want to listen to how 60 years of US interference in the region caused this self inflicted wound.

But we have taken 400 years of 9-11's and we are supposed to listen to Candy-ass Owens.

I don't thinks so.

Every thread about race, claims everyone else is racist

You are a racist. Racism is not defined as pointing out white racism in opposition to whites posting racism.

Want to see a real racist? Look in the fucking mirror! Great leaders like Owens, Gen. Allen West, Famed economist Walter E. Williams, SCOTUS Conservative stalwart Clarence Thomas, and preachers like Tony Evans are blacks I admire very much. Race hustling Leftists like you disgust me to no end. You are under the delusion that every black person in the US MUST gulp the Democrat kool aid or they are not really "black" in your diseased mind.

And you validate the OP.

There are black republicans who are not sellouts. They do not get promoted, put on fox and speak at CPAC. What happened to Colin Powell when he chose to think independently?

You're another dumb ass white that has stepped out of your lane. Blacks were republican for 100 years. When we got civil rights, republicans said fuck you------- and let the very racists that opposed civil rights join the party. You suggested a bunch of fucked up sellouts for the very reason I mentioned in the OP. Candice Owens took 37,500 in a settlement for racial discrimination. I know members of Alan Wests family and they don't like him. Walter Williams blasts diversity while being a professor at a majority white University where he was hired due to diversity. Clarence Thomas got admitted into Yale because of affirmative action and now opposes the policies. Yet you think I call them sellouts and Uncle Toms because they aren't democrats.

You're an idiot. STFU.

The idiot here is YOU.

Wrong. But nice try.

The second individual spoke truth, but the racists push the first one because they want us to stay quiet about the truth. And it's funny how the racists want others to do this, but when the injustice is put on them, they don't want to hear somebody tell them how the problem is their own fault. For example:

When this happened racists did not want to listen to how 60 years of US interference in the region caused this self inflicted wound.

But we have taken 400 years of 9-11's and we are supposed to listen to Candy-ass Owens.

I don't thinks so.

You are a racist. Racism is not defined as pointing out white racism in opposition to whites posting racism.

Want to see a real racist? Look in the fucking mirror! Great leaders like Owens, Gen. Allen West, Famed economist Walter E. Williams, SCOTUS Conservative stalwart Clarence Thomas, and preachers like Tony Evans are blacks I admire very much. Race hustling Leftists like you disgust me to no end. You are under the delusion that every black person in the US MUST gulp the Democrat kool aid or they are not really "black" in your diseased mind.

And you validate the OP.

There are black republicans who are not sellouts. They do not get promoted, put on fox and speak at CPAC. What happened to Colin Powell when he chose to think independently?

You're another dumb ass white that has stepped out of your lane. Blacks were republican for 100 years. When we got civil rights, republicans said fuck you------- and let the very racists that opposed civil rights join the party. You suggested a bunch of fucked up sellouts for the very reason I mentioned in the OP. Candice Owens took 37,500 in a settlement for racial discrimination. I know members of Alan Wests family and they don't like him. Walter Williams blasts diversity while being a professor at a majority white University where he was hired due to diversity. Clarence Thomas got admitted into Yale because of affirmative action and now opposes the policies. Yet you think I call them sellouts and Uncle Toms because they aren't democrats.

You're an idiot. STFU.

The idiot here is YOU.

Wrong. But nice try.

I listed fine Black Conservatives that you would brush off as sellouts and the best you have to offer is another establishment RINO like Powell? he sold himself out to the Dumbshitocrat party.

Really? turning on the ol' charm, bubba. This isn't the old platitudes "some of my best Friends are black" shit. I lived with blacks cheek to jowl during the civil unrest after MLK was murdered. There where some good folk that helped protected me from the sinister vile assholes. Both where black. I randomly Iook at someone askance, and it blows up into a racial issue by some Jessie Smollett precursor (true story) that hates whites...and a black gal pulled me out of that mob...it was so pointless and stupid. There are good folks, and then there's fucking idiots. Who do you side with, IM2?
And you still can't understand why blacks didn't like your racist ass in 1968. I lived in a town that was 90 percent white during those days. We had to fight white kids who taunted us because we were black and faced white teacher who could not stand us because we we black. So you shove your little white victimhood tale up your ass because black my age had to put up with that bullshit from whites in school from 1966 until 1979. Every year some white assholes like you would try push racism on us.
You sit here whining and trying to make it like you were only hated because you are white like white have not done anything to blacks. Your lying is a display of just how dishonest whites like you are,

And you still can't understand why blacks didn't like your racist ass in 1968. I lived in a town that was 90 percent white during those days. We had to fight white kids who taunted us because we were black and faced white teacher who could not stand us because we we black. So you shove your little white victimhood tale up your ass because black my age had to put up with that bullshit from whites in school from 1966 until 1979. Every year some white assholes like you would try push racism on us.
You sit here whining and trying to make it like you were only hated because you are white like white have not done anything to blacks. Your lying is a display of just how dishonest whites like you are,
Shut up Aaron. We know who you are. Just another black bigot!

I don't thinks so.

And you validate the OP.

You're an idiot. STFU.

The idiot here is YOU.

Wrong. But nice try.

I listed fine Black Conservatives that you would brush off as sellouts and the best you have to offer is another establishment RINO like Powell? he sold himself out to the Dumbshitocrat party.

And you just keep on proving my point. I didn't brush anyone off. I showed you why they are sellouts.

I don't thinks so.

And you validate the OP.

You're an idiot. STFU.

The idiot here is YOU.

Wrong. But nice try.

No, you cant wriggle out of this that easily . You support assholes or you stand against them. There is NO, "YOU don't understand" bullshit. The folks that hate...whites and cops, or blacks, they both are idiots. Do you you stand against idiocy , IM2?

No you don't. It's sad how whites like you try so hard to avoid the truth that you call blacks bigots for speaking out against white racism.

I don't thinks so.

And you validate the OP.

You're an idiot. STFU.

The idiot here is YOU.

Wrong. But nice try.

No, you cant wriggle out of this that easily . You support assholes or you stand against them. There is NO, "YOU don't understand" bullshit. The folks that hate...whites and cops, or blacks, they both are idiots. Do you you stand against idiocy , IM2?

You are an idiot mary and I stand against you. Whites like you don't get to gaslight your way out of this. And no false equivalences will be accepted.

detriment.
MaryL is basically Bill O'Reilly in drag, and if that's not pathetic, then I don't know what is. And pathetic is putting it mildly BTW.

I asked first. For the record, I am in the thick of it-----right here in my little residence with a window. I have not left my little perch for weeks. I am old but years ago lived right on the edge of the murder center of New York City----to wit ---East New York, brooklyn. For several years I was charged with determining "BRAIN DEATH" ---for the lucky victims of acute lead poisoning of the brain. The role as an interesting experience-----I can do the whole "brain death" protocol in my sleep. The hospital was catchment for all kinds of death-----but MOST OF IT----OVERWHELMINGLY----was black on black-----tragically young black on black----one after the other----
at one point averaging one per week in an area of space no bigger (my approximation) than a square mile. There was other violent crime----black on black and black on white---------well that was there. It was tragic
And for all those years you paid no attention to white on white violence.

No you don't. It's sad how whites like you try so hard to avoid the truth that you call blacks bigots for speaking out against white racism.
This is because you are either unable and/or unwilling to see your own bigotry. The only thing I am bigoted against is Liberal idiocy.

This is because you are either unable and/or unwilling to see your own bigotry. The only thing I am bigoted against is Liberal idiocy.
I don't see what doesn't exist. Whites like you call us names because we won't take your racism and smile.

The racist mind looks at everything and equates it somehow to racism. The racist mind ignores facts and statistics and claims anyone who uses them against the individual is racist.

For example the racist mind sees a smiling black women on a bottle of maple syrup and sees Racism! The racist mind sees a rope with a loop used to open a garage door and sees Racism! The racist mind sees a TV show or movie with an all white cast and sees Racism!...while not sharing the same opinion on Tyler Perry movies. The racist mind sees a comedy skit of a white actor mocking blacks and sees Racism!!...but sees no issue with Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle mocking white folks. The racist mind sees a mediocre QB who previously turned down backup type money contracts not signing with an NFL team and sees Racism!!

The racist mind ignores facts like how much more likely it is for a black man to murder a white man than it is for a white man to murder a black man...and screams Racism!! if someone dare speak up. The racist mind somehow equates inner city poverty and violence to another race's privilege, instead of a serious discussion within their own race on how to fix these problems.

for those interested in knowing that which screwed the mind of IM2---read DU BOIS---he calculated the "REAL BLACK POPULATION" based on his theory that none of those sold to arab slave traders and transported thru africa to seaports and then the fraction sold to ships transporting them to north america would have died if not for the cotton plantations of Dixie and DA WHITE MAN. Then read the crap written by Malcolm X----professional pimp and then the Psychotic Delusional Eldridge Cleaver (soul on ice) and throw in the writings of Farakharah. For more reality----keep in mind---our Somali
congress lady is a muslim because arab slave traders invaded that land to use it as a STORAGE site. They knocked off most of the indigenous population---including the populations of christians and jews already living there. The black people of the USA have a very complex family legacy. Family legacy is very important in child development.
(another topic)

I don't thinks so.

And you validate the OP.

You're an idiot. STFU.

The idiot here is YOU.

Wrong. But nice try.

You are an idiot mary and I stand against you. Whites like you don't get to gaslight your way out of this. And no false equivalences will be accepted.

Interesting wording. What do they call that...projecting? You amuse me, but you make me a little more cynical. fact is, black males are far more likely to die at the hands of another black males. Not at the hands of racist white cops. Facts are out there there. Diabetes, heart disease, drugs and alcohol, (mental health) bad lifestyle choices are WAY larger issues to the black community than say ten black guys shot by cops last year.

detriment.

And for all those years you paid no attention to white on white violence.

all what years? all those years I did not see white on white violence. Kinda funny
experience. I lived in a black area for a few years and then moved to a place---REALLY WEIRD. with those hot shot religious jews---the chassidim. Weird but never violent. Then this guy was murdered....................stabbed. HOWEVER ----long long ago I did live in an area of the world where MAFIA sorta WAS. Very calm-----just an occasional dead body in the river. Not NY.

Inside the racist mind, really? Unlike say the anti cop anti white BLM. How does their racist hivemind work? lets see here. The Jessie Smollett's syndrome. The perennial "BOY THAT CRIED WOLF" And the fact that 90% of poor black crime is on blacks, not racism or bad cops. Blaming white cops for addressing the evil poor blacks commit is like ignoring the Iceberg that stuck the Titanic.

Forum List

Back