Inside the “Private and Confidential” Conservative Group That Promises to “Crush Liberal Dominance”

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Well this is a delicious breath of fresh air.

Though these excerpts may seem like a lot, I assure the reader they are but a fraction of the article itself.

A few months ago, Leonard Leo laid out his next audacious project.

Ever since the longtime Federalist Society leader helped create a conservative supermajority on the Supreme Court, and then received more than a billion dollars from a wealthy Chicago business owner to disburse to conservative causes, Leo’s next moves had been the subject of speculation.

Now, Leo declared in a slick but private video to potential donors, he planned to “crush liberal dominance” across American life. The country was plagued by “woke-ism” in corporations and education, “one-sided journalism” and “entertainment that’s really corrupting our youth,” said Leo amid snippets of cheery music and shots of sunsets and American flags.

Sitting tucked into a couch, with wire-rimmed glasses and hair gone to gray, Leo conveyed his inspiration and intentions: “I just said to myself, ‘Well, if this can work for law, why can’t it work for lots of other areas of American culture and American life where things are really messed up right now?’”

Leo revealed his latest battle plan in the previously unreported video for the Teneo Network, a little-known group he called “a tremendously important resource for the future of our country.”

Teneo is building what Leo called in the video “networks of conservatives that can roll back” liberal influence in Wall Street and Silicon Valley, among authors and academics, with pro athletes and Hollywood producers. A Federalist Society for everything.

ProPublica and Documented have obtained more than 50 hours of internal Teneo videos and hundreds of pages of documents that reveal the organization’s ambitious agenda, influential membership and burgeoning clout. We have also interviewed Teneo members and people familiar with the group’s activities. The videos, documents and interviews provide an unfiltered look at the lens through which the group views the power of the left — and how it plans to combat it.

Hey Dems: We're coming.

Though these excerpts may seem like a lot, I assure the reader they are but a fraction of the article itself.

Sounds good. Do they take donations? I'd give until I bled.

Sounds good. Do they take donations? I'd give until I bled.

They do indeed.

They basically want to be like a Federalist society - but not just for politics.

They want to take back mass culture as a whole - including pop culture and the education system.

This is big thinking, and the fact that Leftist Pro Publica is the source of the scoop shows the Left knows this could be a massive counterpunch that cascades throughout all of society.

And let's face it: That's exactly what we need.

Ya gotta start somewhere, and this looks more promising than anything I've seen since the stolen 2020 election.

"THE STUPID PARTY": this is John Stuart Mill's description of conservatives. Like certain other summary dicta which nineteenth-century liberals thought to be forever triumphant, his judgment needs review in our age of disintegrating liberal and radical notions

They'd do well to crush the moonbat infiltrators in their midst.

Last edited:
Snip mine.

I can't see right-wingers taking back anything,

Ya know what? I hate to say it: But you actually have a point.

If we were in it to win it, a thread like this would actually pique some interest.

Instead it's a buncha black pilled losers who'd rather wallow in the misery.

Sorry. Daddy's a little tipsy and just being brutally honest.

I better get the fuck offa here haha

He's your Soros?

Wait a sec...DeSantis is one of YOU guys.

If you mean a MAGA who maybe has a little score to settle with the Orange Godfather? Yeah.

A little complicated.

Still, I don't think there's going to be the self imploding right wing war you're hoping for.

I honestly assess that Lefty bologna is falling apart.

If you mean a MAGA who maybe has a little score to settle with the Orange Godfather? Yeah.

A little complicated.

Still, I don't think there's going to be the self imploding right wing war you're hoping for.

You don't think Trump will chew DeSantis up and spit him out? I don't think Trump will be able to resist....

That leaves your party split and some may sit it out, much like some Bernie supporters did in 2016...?

A little complicated.

Oh wait...this is starting to sound good...a new HBO docudrama? Who plays the Orange Godfather?

I've already invested heavily in popcorn.

No, it's holding strong, never underestimate the power of bologna!

Forum List

Back