Inside the Mind of a Trump Voter

Look, I agree with you, but why would you make a thread dedicated to an article by fucking Chauncey DeVega of all people? He's the resident clown on Salon which is an extreme clown organization. Known commodity, should be ignored. We only get 24 hours per day. Why waste any time or energy on this?
~~~~~~
It's exposing their ideologies and their so-called truths that are necessary.

Look, I agree with you, but why would you make a thread dedicated to an article by fucking Chauncey DeVega of all people? He's the resident clown on Salon which is an extreme clown organization. Known commodity, should be ignored. We only get 24 hours per day. Why waste any time or energy on this?
Talking points memo email blasts dude. You didn't know? :aargh:

Aw geez, what retard can't tell from "“American society was founded on white settler colonialism, genocide and slavery. This unresolved birth defect at the foundation of the American democratic experiment meant that the country was racially exclusionary by design, from the founding well into the 20th century.”
that the article is Project 1619 commie agitprop?

Here's something they can suck on, let's see them explain this:

Blacks have been part of America since the beginning. Everybody has and not everybody was slaves, and there were white slaves

and black slaveowners, too.

Motherfuckers need to lose that retarded Obama racism bullshit. That MFer ain't got ary a drop of real Black American blood at all!

Obama has zero Black American heritage.

I have friends whose families have been here for 5 generations. That's black Americans.

No, not "African Americans". :nono:

By the time a family has been in America for 5-6 generations, there ain't no "Africa" about it.

Using that term means either you cow to the leftists, or are a racist, or both.

I probably could do with less cussing, that's just the port. At the port, no sentence is ever complete without 2 "fucks".
Why is it okay for people to identify as "Americans of Irish descent", or "Americans of Italian/German/Asian, etc. descent" but it's only those of us who are "Americans of African descent" that get this type of crap about how we choose to describe ourselves?

This is the language that white supremacists used to identify us so that we could be excluded and targeted for abuse and oppression. It is a descriptor not a noun so why all the angst?

Why is it okay for people to identify as "Americans of Irish descent", or "Americans of Italian/German/Asian, etc. descent" but it's only those of us who are "Americans of African descent" that get this type of crap about how we choose to describe ourselves?

This is the language that white supremacists used to identify us so that we could be excluded and targeted for abuse and oppression. It is a descriptor not a noun so why all the angst?
Is that how you want to be described? The angst is about de-Americanizing people that are already Americans, to me.

I know some African-Americans, they're of Dutch descent from Boer South Africa.

They're not black people from America, no.

Last edited:
It is accurate, which is what's important to me and it takes nothing away from my status as a U.S. citizen, which is a fact.
Okay. Is that a "yes"? You'd rather be known as "African-American" instead of "Black American"?

Last edited:
The mass manipulation goes both ways. You're not earning my respect claiming that only one side is being manipulated.
On this I will agree. Conservatives have their talking points. Liberals have theirs.

But here is the issue I have with conservatives...

A US Senator....

PEEJISY4DJHCDITOL26I6ZHXPI.jpg

Trump's Son.

This wasn't the norm from the right 40 years ago. Today..its a contest to see who can be more disgusting. Lets not even get into the third grade taunts from this punk's father.

Then there is the complete reliance on every conspiracy theory under the sun. Elected representatives...

Louie Ghomert (sp?)

Paul Gosar

Lauren Bobert

Should we talk about Jewish space lasers?

These are elected officials!!!!

Of course I've left out all of the garbage by Sydney Powell and the crazy 2020 election conspiracy theories that were parrotted here and elsewhere about bamboo being in the ballots, truckloads of ballots being shipped across state lines, and who could forget the egg-on-the-face after the audits.

Believe it or not, it gets worse...

They're not the first or the last political figures to step in it and track it through the House. I remember a democratic congress woman asking if the Mars rover would be able to see the flags planted up there by the Apollo astronauts...

But undoubtedly the rhetoric from the right is not just an average gaffe...it's personal and often a shockingly pathetic attempt to pay homage/feign loyalty to the previous president. Not surprisingly, they are now turning the venom on one another.

The left is doing its level best to keep former President Donald Trump from winning a second term as Commander in Chief.
I would argue Trump has done his level best to stop himself from winning a second term. After all, he's been indicted twice as many times as he's won elections.....with more indictments pending.......and we aren't even talking about his failed coup yet.

Forum List

Back