Inside the Fox News Lie Machine

This thing violates the rule against thread titles and opening posts intended only to inflame.

Kick it to the curb please

I'm sure Mr. Hannity appreciates your dedicated viewship despite the probability that all you liberals lie when polled about what they're watching.

But, hey, it's what libs do so you need not feel ashamed.

I'm sure Mr. Hannity appreciates your dedicated viewship despite the probability that all you liberals lie when polled about what they're watching.

Can't seem to help running into him as I channel surf. It doesn't usually take too long to want to vommit.

This thing violates the rule against thread titles and opening posts intended only to inflame.

Kick it to the curb please

It's the title of the article in the link. I see countless such topics which use the title of an article as the topic title.

The link is a Salon article, not Fox News.

But..whatever.

Are you all unable to make an honest critique of the substance of the article? No wonder you want it buried.

One problem with your article...

The so-called proof.

The author admits that he plugged in information that he assumed (Ass-U-Me sound familiar?) was correct for two of the guests. He has no idea if what he put in the computer is accurate or not. My guess would be that he used the best case scenarios for both instead.

And the third one? They never called him back, so he has no clue what is going on.

Typical liberal liar ... A know it all that doesn't. Just like Obama.

Last edited:
One problem with your article...

The so-called proof.

The author admits that he plugged in information that he assumed (Ass-U-Me sound familiar?) was correct for two of the guests. He has no idea if what he put in the computer is accurate or not. My guess would be that he used the best case scenarios for both instead.

Nope. He plainly stated he used the worst case scenario. No subsidies.

Hannity's research team sucks at their jobs. He should fire them.

There are plenty of better real world examples of how people are being fucked by ObamaCare.

This is what I mean when I say the truth can bring down Obama and that making shit up is what let's him keep getting away.

Sean Hannity might be the biggest dick on TV - and I don't mean that as a compliment. Quite an acheivement considering the wide array of other "talent" that infests Fox News. Here's a fact check on his show about how Obamacare has affected real Americans.

Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare - Salon.com

I'm not a huge fan of his show, he's a bit of a pom pom Republican for me. Though ironically unlike the liberal talking heads, he will definitely go against his party. For example under W he bashed him for spending, the bridge to nowhere, illegal immigration and signing the so called campaign finance reform bill.

However, Sean Hannity is definitely a good man. Hating Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh personally for liberals I grasp. But hating Hannity personally, dude, that's just sad. You are so absorbed in politics that you can't think beyond that.

There are plenty of better real world examples of how people are being fucked by ObamaCare.

This is what I mean when I say the truth can bring down Obama and that making shit up is what let's him keep getting away.

I would be interested in reading them could you post them for us?

Being one of the ones being dropped next year I am really getting interested.

So true. Obamacare is a bonanza for big corporations - especially health insurance companies. But that's probably the only thing that right wingers think is good about it.

Sean Hannity might be the biggest dick on TV - and I don't mean that as a compliment. Quite an acheivement considering the wide array of other "talent" that infests Fox News. Here's a fact check on his show about how Obamacare has affected real Americans.

Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare - Salon.com

I'm not a huge fan of his show, he's a bit of a pom pom Republican for me. Though ironically unlike the liberal talking heads, he will definitely go against his party. For example under W he bashed him for spending, the bridge to nowhere, illegal immigration and signing the so called campaign finance reform bill.

However, Sean Hannity is definitely a good man. Hating Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh personally for liberals I grasp. But hating Hannity personally, dude, that's just sad. You are so absorbed in politics that you can't think beyond that.

Sean has carried a lot of water for the Republican "team" over all the years. He's been far too moderate for my liking (I like the wild ones) but he really has been a stalwart soul squeezed in between Rush and Mark Levin. And he seems like the nicest of guys.

I only have radio so I cannot comment on the television shows.
But he also seems so humble when he talks about how he got really kick started in this business as a yankee in Alabama.

That's balls man. He was just south of me in Huntsville way back when.

How he got himself a southern girl. How he worked every job he could to make himself what he is today.

He is someone I would break bread with.

His Freedom Concerts. There is nothing about him to hate.

And it's been a few years, but one of the most endearing things about Sean was his devotion to this one caller.

It was a very sad night and many thereafter when I didn't hear...........

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!

If Hannity had balls, he would have kept his promise to be waterboarded.

That article is almost a month old.

Is that all liberals have to trot out in the face of mounting evidence of how much harm is being done by Obamacare?

Forum List

Back