Inmates "have a plan" to run the asylum.. Great op-ed by Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phadras, Oct 21, 2004.

1. phadras

phadras Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
  2. Syntax_Divinity

Syntax_Divinity Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ann Coulter... Truthful?!?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
  4. phadras

phadras Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17

Or does the truth hurt? Here I've got a bandaid for you....

5. Syntax_Divinity

Syntax_Divinity Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Have you ever seen some of the sites debunking Slander and Treason ? I have never seen, seriously not ever, more distortion and plain garbage than written in those books. I wonder seriously how she can have the gall to publish what she did. Does she not have any self respect? She has little credibility in any case. When you have to distort and attempt to make the facts fit the mold of your political ideology, it's because you don't have an arguement.

6. Syntax_Divinity

Syntax_Divinity Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    By the way, did anyone see her on Hannity and Colmes the other night? When she said that liberals and democrats would not have fought WWII, Colmes called her on it(FDR was both a liberal and a democrat). It was hilarious to see her sputter and backpedal, then just avoid Alan's attempts to hold her accountable for her absurd(and omnipresent) whoppers. This woman evidently does not put a lot of thought into what she says.

7. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Sounds like you just described Liberals to a T ;)

8. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    She was probably talking about the current Libs rather than back then. If the current Libs had Kennedy running now they would think he was a Republican and he wouldn't have been elected.

Tax cuts for the rich alone would have sent him to the back of the line, people would be calling him insane like Zell Miller.

The current political ideology from the left was not well represented by those of the past.

9. phadras

phadras Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17

McCarthy bugs me a bit. Even though McCarthy was right (proven by Soviet documents) that there were a lot of communists in the State Dept. , he was still a loon.. Mostly I read her op-eds and she hits the mark..... Now she is ascerbic, which I'm sure rubs libs the wrong way, but she's right on the mark in most of her columns.... I'm sure libs hate her,,, but don't y'all hate every Republican... hehehe... She's a bit of a bomb thrower but right now bombs toward the left NEED to be thrown... And she's funny....And attractive don't you think?

10. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +491
    Ann Coulter once again tells it like it is. Yeah, she's cute, but what makes her really attractive is that she's right!

What is really scary is the fact that the Dems are starting to get violent. Some of them are starting to act like Nazi Brown Shirts. At this rate, Republicans are going to wind up in concentration camps.

Oh, and what about trashing Republican Campaign offices around the country. I thought that stuff was what started Watergate. Isn't doing that like a major FEDERAL OFFENSE?!?!?!?

Oh, I see, when Republicans break into Democratic Campaign Headquarters, it's a federal case, we have to get Congress involved and force a President to resign, but when Democrats do it...never mind!

That's the liberals for you, modern day Pharisees that burden everyone else with their freaking rules, but they are excused from observing the same!

"Bow your head and bend your knee
    Here comes the modern day Pharisee
    Whether he's slim or whether he's fat
    He'll swallow a camel and choke on a gnat!"

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1