Apparently, Ann Coulter is a RINO

9 whole days. that's amazing, especially since his disapproval ratings were 54% during the same time.
I could have posted something about more than "9 whole days", but you asked about "for more than a day or two" OK. If you want the criteria to be much longer, then don't ask for one that's so short.

Yes. 9 days is an eternity in TrumpWorld.

Trump is not going to last long enough to enjoy any ratings--:auiqs.jpg:

Go to this link on this board scroll down to post # 228--and then come back and tell me how "popular" Trump really is.
Donald Trump's greatest achievement.

Chuck-Schumer-Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what these two will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they're seated as majority leaders on January 19, 2019,

Page 11 post # 105 on this thread explains it.
You can post all the pictures you like of anti-Trump blabbermouths, in Congress, or protesting in the street, but right now, Trump's popularity is on the rise, and events happening now (US economy, North Korea, ISIS, China, tariffs, etc) are likely to increase that rise, on a J curve. :biggrin:

As for post # 105, that just diminishes the importance of transitory and temporary dips in Trump's popularity among conservatives. Sure they occur, but the boosts propel Trump right back up again. No problem. :beer:

Sweet Baby Jesus--do you have any reading comprehension skills--Ann Coulter is blaming YOU (her biggest fans) for Trump sitting in the Oval office. She no longer likes him.

Scroll back to post # 89 and try again dumbass.
Liberals are going crazy - searching for anything little crumbs that can disparage Trump. And with each new attack, Trump's approval rates go up.

May 1, 2018. Ann Coulter celebrates MayDay by throwing a big party for Trump and Melania. :biggrin: But grab at any little scraps you can find, to keep the Trump bash going. Liberals reduced to level of stray dogs.

Yep. His ratings are a little better than usual for him. You think he will ever break 40 for more than a day or two?
View attachment 186072

Go to this link on this board scroll down to post # 228--and then come back and tell me how "popular" Trump really is.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what these two will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they're seated as majority leaders on January 19, 2019,

Oh, TRUMP IZ DUN?

Well dayum Comrade, aren't you Stalinists just so original.

Lemme guess, it's in the bag for Hillary based on the FSB commissioned "dossier" that they got from the Kremlin and are using for the recounts while they rig the primary against Bernie Sanders so that faithless electors will help with the Mewler witch hunt?

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Sweet Baby Jesus--do you have any reading comprehension skills--Ann Coulter is blaming YOU (her biggest fans) for Trump sitting in the Oval office. She no longer likes him.

Scroll back to post # 89 and try again dumbass.
Liberals are going crazy - searching for anything little crumbs that can disparage Trump. And with each new attack, Trump's approval rates go up.

May 1, 2018. Ann Coulter celebrates MayDay by throwing a big party for Trump and Melania. :biggrin: But grab at any little scraps you can find, to keep the Trump bash going. Liberals reduced to level of stray dogs.

Yep. His ratings are a little better than usual for him. You think he will ever break 40 for more than a day or two?
View attachment 186072

Oh, TRUMP IZ DUN?

Well dayum Comrade, aren't you Stalinists just so original.

Lemme guess, it's in the bag for Hillary based on the FSB commissioned "dossier" that they got from the Kremlin and are using for the recounts while they rig the primary against Bernie Sanders so that faithless electors will help with the Mewler witch hunt?

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You apparently don't know how to read yet. You might want to try post # 104 on this thread.

1. Fact #1. Trump surrogates were being picked up in normal routine spying operations by several different foreign countries while they were monitoring Russian intelligence agents since 2015. This information was passed onto the FBI long before the Dossier file was given to them in January 2017. When Christpher Steele handed the Dossier file over to John McCain and he delivered it to then FBI director James Comey, his response was YEAH we know.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

2. Fact # 2. Nunes memo debunked itself as soon as it was released. In the final sentence it states that the Russian investigation started in July 2016, and the center of attention was George Papalopodous, who's name is not mentioned anywhere in the Dossier file.

3. Fact # 3. Carter Page is also very interesting. All along he stated he went to Moscow just to give a speech. Under sworn testimony his statement dramatically changed.
On November 2, 2017, Page testified[39] to the House Intelligence Committee that he had informed Jeff Sessions, Corey Lewandowski, Hope Hicks and other Trump campaign officials that he was traveling to Russia to give a speech in July 2016.[40][41][42] Page testified that he had met with Russian government officials during this trip and had sent a post-meeting report via email to members of the Trump campaign.[43]He also indicated that campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis had asked him to sign a non-disclosure agreement about his trip. (What this confirms, is that a lot of the information in the Dossier file about Carter Page is correct.)
Carter Page - Wikipedia

4. Fact # 4. Carter Page was under investigation for working with Russians back in 2013.
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump

Now Trump's top political adviser & phyco babble interpreter has not told you any of this for a reason.

CnSTZ0HWIAA7r2z.jpg

Nor will FOX NEWS. When the placement of cheese on cheeseburgers becomes the breaking news over 3 Federal Grand jury indictments & 1 guilty plea--it's clear what they're trying to do.

FOX NEWS reporters threatened to quit.

If you want to play catch up--this book will do it. Now # 6 on Amazon.

9781478993032.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently Boop is so fat, she is incapable of washing her buttocks. I will leave it up to imagination as to what could dwell in her crack.

If you want to play catch up--this book will do it. Now # 6 on Amazon.

9781478993032.jpg

I don't need to read an attempt to derail a POTUS, by his pathetic enemies who have lost all cognizance of what to do with themselves.

You already hawked your witch hunt, propaganda book. Here's a few you might learn A LOT from >>

th
upload_2018-4-4_0-41-6.jpeg
upload_2018-4-4_0-42-37.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-4_0-42-2.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-4_0-42-2.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 32
Look at the liberal loons running wild with .. Oh, Ann Coulter is now against Trump. It's over! It's over! See! We told you!

EARTH TO GONE MAD LIBS: >>>

2015 >>>
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Proof God Wants To Save America - Towleroad

MARCH 2016

Ann Coulter begins to sour on Donald Trump: “Our candidate is men...

MARCH 2017 >>>

Coulter Praises Trump's Address: 'No One Else Could Give This Speech'

MARCH 2018
When Ann Coulter turns on you, she REALLY turns — just ask Trump

And you. Who said it's over? Jesus, y'all just keep running with your internal script that has fuck-all NOTHING to do with reality.
I know it is difficult but scroll up a scant 6 posts from yours and its right there.

Willful blindness.

Not really, at least for the core. I will give you that he has done several things but most of the big ticket items have been forgotten about. He promised tax REFORM and delivered the same old tax cut in its place. That has been glossed over and forgotten by most though so I can give him that. The ACA is still in place. No border wall. Iran deal still in place.

He did pull out of the Paris Accord. Of course that is more symbolic than anything as those requirements were voluntary in the first place. Stopping the TPP is something that he had promised his base and followed through. He has rolled a lot of regulation back as well - another victory there.

All in all, there were two major centerpieces to his election and issues that his core cares most about - ending Obamacare and building the wall. Obamacare did not end and the wall is not getting built. Further, Trump is on record advocating for another round of amnesty. That has [pissed off a lot of Trump's base particularly as many were single issue voters voting on the wall.

People can say what they want about Coulter but she is hitting on a sore spot with a sizable portion of Trump's base.
The Obamacare mandate DID end, the Muslim countries travel ban is still in effect, ISIS is floundering, if existing at all, affirmative action has been challenged, and lots has been done on immigration (see link). >>

Trump IS Restricting Immigration - 5 Ways

As for DACA, I theorize that Trump knew the Democrats weren't going to accept his deal, so he could offer an amnesty, watch it fall, and then blame the Democrats for going against the DACA people. Shrewd. Sometimes trump's methods are so unusual and shrewd that it's hard to pinpoint what he's actually doing.

And I would not call slashing the Corporate tax, "same old tax cut"
I will grant that it is a possibility that he was simply taking that position to bait them. The longer he is in office the more it seems that Trump regularly takes extreme positions that border (or cross into) nonsensical simply to position himself better for the compromise.

And I would call slashing the corporate tax the same old tax cut because that is exactly what it is. What is broken with the tax code is not the rates and never has been the rates - it is tax expenditures used to favor one party over another.

Lower taxes is not what we really need - what we really need is a simplified tax code that is blatantly visible so everyone knows what they are paying. Right now, almost all of your tax burden is hidden and taxes are used more for garnering support and/or favors from special interest groups rather than what taxes are meant to do - fund the government.

She is right. The loyal core that has been with him the entire time is going to be pissed if nothing that they voted Trump in for happens.

How so? What's the alternative? Vote for Communists/Democrats who sold American Citizens out a long time ago? I give Trump Yuge props for trying to get the wall built. He's fighting both milquetoast RINO's and the Communists.

Getting the wall built, isn't so easy. But at least he's trying. And his supporters understand that. They aren't gonna suddenly abandon him and vote for Open Borders Communists. They'll be with him. I know i will.
The alternative?

The alternative is not going out to vote. That is going to be the hurdle the Republicans are going to face, as ALL parties in power must face that same hurdle.

We'll see. I've heard many boastful predictions by Democrats for many years. Every couple years they bust out their tired 'The Republican Party is Dead' meme. And they're always proven wrong. Their boastful 'Trump is Done' predictions sound the same. But the reality is, what are the alternatives to Trump? Open Borders Communists/Democrats certainly aren't a viable alternative. Trump's trying to fix our broken Immigration System. He's doing much more than any other President i've seen. He's making a genuine effort. And that's good enough for me.

Ann Coulter really is being a media whore drama queen on this. Does she really believe the Communists/Democrats would be doing more than Trump on Immigration? She just needs to chill out and be patient. But then again, she does make a lot of money being a media whore drama queen. So i expect the whining to continue. But i'm good with Trump's efforts on Immigration. I know there is no better alternative. I wish him the best of luck.
So does the right. They claim the Democrats are done with every time they win as well. Neither is even close to true BUT we are not talking about the end of the republican party. We are talking about the end of the current republican hold over the government and this coming election is going to be damn near impossible for the republicans to maintain the majorities they have in both houses.

It is really tough to run an election in this nation on positions and policy. Those are dry and make for terrible commercials. It is easy, OTOH, to run against that evil destructive embodiment of Satan that the candidates paint the party in power with. That is emotional and makes for really good commercials. Well, not good but effective at least.

I will grant that it is a possibility that he was simply taking that position to bait them. The longer he is in office the more it seems that Trump regularly takes extreme positions that border (or cross into) nonsensical simply to position himself better for the compromise.

And I would call slashing the corporate tax the same old tax cut because that is exactly what it is. What is broken with the tax code is not the rates and never has been the rates - it is tax expenditures used to favor one party over another.

Lower taxes is not what we really need - what we really need is a simplified tax code that is blatantly visible so everyone knows what they are paying. Right now, almost all of your tax burden is hidden and taxes are used more for garnering support and/or favors from special interest groups rather than what taxes are meant to do - fund the government.
:disagree: And I disagree a lot. Slashing the corporate tax the same old tax cut It hasn't been done prior to this, and it gives companies a huge break in their operations. We've seen one result already >> bonuses and raises for workers.

So does the right. They claim the Democrats are done with every time they win as well. Neither is even close to true BUT we are not talking about the end of the republican party. We are talking about the end of the current republican hold over the government and this coming election is going to be damn near impossible for the republicans to maintain the majorities they have in both houses.

I see no reason to believe that Republicans won't maintain their majorities They might even increase them, due to good stuff getting done by Trump, his approval rate going up, and large numbers of illegal alien voters being deported.

Trump IS Restricting Immigration - 5 Ways

Forum List

Back