Apparently, Ann Coulter is a RINO

I find her incredibly annoying. She is obviously quite smart, but she thinks that her opinions are the only ones that matter, and that is every bit as bad as any body else believing in their infallibility.
Yeah but you used to kiss her skanky ass when she was all Trump all the time. So what does your post say about you? Trump tribal member. Go down with the motherfucker. You deserve it.

Anne Coulter is whatever she needs to be to promote Anne Coulter. She like many radio and TV personalities Republican and Democrat take whatever position will get them the most attention.

And so is Trump. God how many times are you going to rationalize the behavior of this goon?
I didn’t say one word about Trump God when will you take a reading comprehension class.

You’re demeaning one of his biggest fans. Maybe you can’t connect the dots, but everybody else can

Anne Coulter is whatever she needs to be to promote Anne Coulter. She like many radio and TV personalities Republican and Democrat take whatever position will get them the most attention.

And so is Trump. God how many times are you going to rationalize the behavior of this goon?
I didn’t say one word about Trump God when will you take a reading comprehension class.

You’re demeaning one of his biggest fans. Maybe you can’t connect the dots, but everybody else can
No I'm being honest I understand why you can't grasp the concept but those who aren't blind partisans do.

Coulter WAS Trump’s proxy. And now she’s not. Time to wake up Trumpanzees and see just how badly you have fucked your country.

No I'm being honest I understand why you can't grasp the concept but those who aren't blind partisans do.
You’re the blindest of partisans. So blind you cannot see the rats jumping the Trump ship. Coulter being the most reluctant. Pity you. Stop making excuses

You’re the blindest of partisans. So blind you cannot see the rats jumping the Trump ship. Coulter being the most reluctant. Pity you. Stop making excuses
Being called a blind partisan by one is highly amusing. As your opinion of me means less than nothing to me you can shove your pity where the sun don’t shine now if you wish to continue displaying what an idiot you are go for it it’s not worth any more of my time.

You know, WW, I shouldn’t have to prove known facts. There are certain fixed points. But here ya go.

Ann Coulter's file
By any chance Jillian, did you read your own link entitled Ann Coulter's file ?

I did. It has 2 statements by Ann. One Politifact rates as TRUE. The other they rate as BARELY TRUE. So 2 statements, both true. So, what's the problem ? :rolleyes-41:

Yup. There we go.

Last edited:
3-D Chess: It Only Looks Like Trump Is Throwing Away His Presidency!

When a Republican House and Republican Senate deliver a spending bill to Trump that prevents him from putting so much as a rickety fence on more than 33 miles of the border, I think it's safe to say that not only do congressional Republicans not fear Trump, they're laughing at him.

3-D chess, baby! Trump has lured Republicans right into his trap.

Obviously, a blue wave this fall is much more likely now. That's the plan, morons.

Just wait and see how they like it when the GOP gets wiped out in the midterms. Sure, we'll get all the heinous PC policies we would have gotten under Hillary. But Trump is thinking three moves ahead. He could make history by being only the third president ever impeached.

Top that, Obama!

View attachment 185589

I dunno, man. How bad does he have to be before his followers actually react to his shit?!

P.S.: I absolutely never thought I'd see the day I would be quoting Ann Coulter.

Or Joe Walsh.

View attachment 185590

Ann Coulter is just another rat jumping off a sinking ship---:auiqs.jpg:

rats.jpg

In your article Ann Coulter states this. She is actually trying to blame everyone that voted for Trump--when she was his biggest cheerleader.

Only a chump would complain about Trump cheerfully doing a 180 on everything he campaigned for. If Trump voters are upset, it's on them, not on him. I was there! At every single rally during the campaign, Trump would whip the crowd into a frenzy over the wall, deporting illegals and no more "stupid wars" -- but he was always VERY careful to end his speeches by saying: Unless, of course, anyone who represents conventional Republican thinking disagrees, in which case, I will do none of this. I can't wait to see what comes next!

NEVER FORGET WHO THEY WERE:

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-1136-852.png

A great article everyone should spend the next 20 minutes reading.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Ann Coulter in 2016 during the campaign.
But the loudest voices on the right got behind him. Drudge, Breitbart, Hannity, and best-selling conservative author Ann Coulter all supported his candidacy. Even more surprising, however, was that these very same voices were somehow able to turn the most beloved conservatives into pariahs.
Definition of pariahs (one that is despised or rejected.)

"It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues signals to primary voters—Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Sarah Palin, Rudi Guiliani, Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

Last edited:
3-D Chess: It Only Looks Like Trump Is Throwing Away His Presidency!

When a Republican House and Republican Senate deliver a spending bill to Trump that prevents him from putting so much as a rickety fence on more than 33 miles of the border, I think it's safe to say that not only do congressional Republicans not fear Trump, they're laughing at him.

3-D chess, baby! Trump has lured Republicans right into his trap.

Obviously, a blue wave this fall is much more likely now. That's the plan, morons.

Just wait and see how they like it when the GOP gets wiped out in the midterms. Sure, we'll get all the heinous PC policies we would have gotten under Hillary. But Trump is thinking three moves ahead. He could make history by being only the third president ever impeached.

Top that, Obama!

View attachment 185589

I dunno, man. How bad does he have to be before his followers actually react to his shit?!

P.S.: I absolutely never thought I'd see the day I would be quoting Ann Coulter.

Or Joe Walsh.

View attachment 185590

Apparently Witchit is a retard. :thup:

Gee, I don't think that's following the board rules but more than likely my post will be deleted for pointing it out.

Jumping ON the ship. (in 2018) >>>

Admiral Ronny Jackson - VA Sect.

John Bolton - National Security Advisor

Mike Pompeo -Sect of State

Kirstjen Nielsen - Sect of Homeland Security

Alex Azar - Sect of Health & Human Services

Gina Haspel - CIA Director

And lots of top administration people still there >>

Mike Pence, Nikki Haley, Steven Mnuchin, James Mattis, Jeff Sessions, Sonny Perdue, Alex Acosta, Elaine Chao, Ben Carson, Rick Perry, Betsy DeVos, Wilbur Ross, John Kelly, Ryan Zinke, Mick Mulvaney, Linda McMahon, Scott Pruitt, Robert Lighthizer, Dan Coats, et al.

Mike Pence, Nikki Haley, Steven Mnuchin, James Mattis, Jeff Sessions, Sonny Perdue, Alex Acosta, Elaine Chao, Ben Carson, Rick Perry, Betsy DeVos, Wilbur Ross, John Kelly, Ryan Zinke, Mick Mulvaney, Linda McMahon, Scott Pruitt, Robert Lighthizer, Dan Coats, et al.

Yup! And it's going to cost most of them, but right now it is costing us.

I find her incredibly annoying. She is obviously quite smart, but she thinks that her opinions are the only ones that matter, and that is every bit as bad as any body else believing in their infallibility.

If by smart, you mean a dumb obnoxious bimbo, you're right.

"It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues signals to primary voters—Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Sarah Palin, Rudi Guiliani, Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed
HA HA. Liberal loons are melting down like ice cream on a Florida beach in June.
What are they going to say a few months from now, when Ann Coulter writes another book cheering Trump ?

Hannnity ? He just had dinner with Trump at Mar-a Lago, couple of days ago.

Ho hum. Yawn**** Liberals have to say SOMETHING, I suppose when they are >>
th

The GOP That Failed
HA HA. Liberal loons are melting down like ice cream on a Florida beach in June.
What are they going to say a few months from now, when Ann Coulter writes another book cheering Trump ?

th

Yes, dogs sniff each other's asses all the time, so what. Obviously they'll do anything to stay relevant - to the base, anyway.

That'd be you loons.

Rick Perry didn't know what his office did, and wanted to do away with it. Ben Carson said he was unqualified for his job, and was sure he would mess it up. Devos has never been associated in any way with public schools, and was only appointed because of massive donations from her family. Are any of the others listed any more qualified than those three goobers?

Yes, dogs sniff each other's asses all the time, so what. Obviously they'll do anything to stay relevant - to the base, anyway.

That'd be you loons.
Lots of good people in the Trump camp - getting better every day. :biggrin:

The GOP That Failed

th

Sweet Baby Jesus--do you have any reading comprehension skills--Ann Coulter is blaming YOU (her biggest fans) for Trump sitting in the Oval office. She no longer likes him.

Scroll back to post # 89 and try again dumbass.

e3aa49b47476e75174b9bee0e4656ee0.jpg

Rick Perry didn't know what his office did, and wanted to do away with it. Ben Carson said he was unqualified for his job, and was sure he would mess it up. Devos has never been associated in any way with public schools, and was only appointed because of massive donations from her family. Are any of the others listed any more qualified than those three goobers?
They're all doing a fine job.

giphy.gif

The GOP That Failed

th

That'd be you loons.

Obviously you bought into her bullshit, now she's blaming you for Trump sitting in the Oval office, when she was his biggest cheerleader.

They're all running like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship.

Here's one of your favorites admitting something shocking--and what's funny is you're probably still listening to all of them.

Now you OWN it. Go back to post # 89 on this thread and read how you have been manipulated by all of them. When ratings and money becomes the 1st priority, Trump becomes POTUS. IOW they shoved a big stick up your dark spot.

Ann-Coulter-In-Trump-We-Trust-e1472740486199.jpg

foxnewscar2.jpg

Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Forum List

Back