Apparently, Ann Coulter is a RINO

Sweet Baby Jesus--do you have any reading comprehension skills--Ann Coulter is blaming YOU (her biggest fans) for Trump sitting in the Oval office. She no longer likes him.

Scroll back to post # 89 and try again dumbass.
Liberals are going crazy - searching for anything little crumbs that can disparage Trump. And with each new attack, Trump's approval rates go up.

May 1, 2018. Ann Coulter celebrates MayDay by throwing a big party for Trump and Melania. :biggrin: But grab at any little scraps you can find, to keep the Trump bash going. Liberals reduced to level of stray dogs.

Rick Perry didn't know what his office did, and wanted to do away with it. Ben Carson said he was unqualified for his job, and was sure he would mess it up. Devos has never been associated in any way with public schools, and was only appointed because of massive donations from her family. Are any of the others listed any more qualified than those three goobers?
They're all doing a fine job.

giphy.gif

Of course you think so. You think Trump doesn't lie constantly too. Where is that check from Mexico?

Obviously you bought into her bullshit, now she's blaming you for Trump sitting in the Oval office, when she was his biggest cheerleader.

They're all running like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship.

Here's one of your favorites admitting something shocking--and what's funny is you're probably still listening to all of them.

Now you OWN it. Go back to post # 89 on this thread and read how you have been manipulated by all of them. When ratings and money becomes the 1st priority, Trump becomes POTUS. IOW they shoved a big stick up your dark spot.

Ann-Coulter-In-Trump-We-Trust-e1472740486199.jpg

foxnewscar2.jpg

Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Sad the pathology that liberal Trump-haters have sunk to. So sad....

th

Sweet Baby Jesus--do you have any reading comprehension skills--Ann Coulter is blaming YOU (her biggest fans) for Trump sitting in the Oval office. She no longer likes him.

Liberals are going crazy - searching for anything little crumbs that can disparage Trump. And with each new attack, Trump's approval rates go up.

May 1, 2018. Ann Coulter celebrates MayDay by throwing a big party for Trump and Melania. :biggrin: But grab at any little scraps you can find, to keep the Trump bash going. Liberals reduced to level of stray dogs.

You dumbass--Trump is DONE, he is going to get impeached, Ann Coulter just admitted it.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russians the day that DNC databases were hacked into.

Which is why Trump jr. couldn't pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016

And it didn't help that the Dumbass got on National T.V. and admited to Obstruction of Justice.

Which is why they're all running like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship. They know impeachment is coming. And they want you to FORGET that they shoved Trump down your throats during the primaries.

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-1136-852.png

9781478993032.jpg

You need to break away from your right wing media bubble and grow a brain. Start with this book.

Last edited:
Support for Donald Trump >>

we love him....we love him not......we love him......we love him not......

th

Last edited:
Of course you think so. You think Trump doesn't lie constantly too. Where is that check from Mexico?
Mexico will not pay us from Mexico giving the US money. Mexico will pay by the US denying Mexico money, it has been getting all along (ex remittances$$, welfare $, etc) Mexico has no control over it.

Trump may even bill Mexico hundreds of Billions$$ for all the remittance $$$ they've stolen from us, for decades. Mexico has no control over it.

th

Support for Trump is like a rollercoaster, due to his unconventional ways of doing things. It looks like he's wavering, but in the end, it always comes out good for conservatives, and the American people. Bad for globalists, leftists, idiots. :biggrin:

Trump likes to play rope-a -dope. Old boxing fans know what I mean by that.

[QUOTE="oreo, post: 19641842, member: 11951]

9781478993032.jpg

You need to break away from your right wing media bubble and grow a brain. Start with this book.[/QUOTE]
Still pushing the collusion scam. Wow. I hope you get better. Maybe aspirins might help. They say tea is very good.

Oh we're doing books ? Here's one for you >>

upload_2018-4-3_2-47-52.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Definition of pariahs (one that is despised or rejected.)

"It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues signals to primary voters—Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Sarah Palin, Rudi Guiliani, Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed
HA HA. Liberal loons are melting down like ice cream on a Florida beach in June.
What are they going to say a few months from now, when Ann Coulter writes another book cheering Trump ?

Hannnity ? He just had dinner with Trump at Mar-a Lago, couple of days ago.

Ho hum. Yawn**** Liberals have to say SOMETHING, I suppose when they are >>
th

Yes, dogs sniff each other's asses all the time, so what. Obviously they'll do anything to stay relevant - to the base, anyway.

That'd be you loons.

Obviously you bought into her bullshit, now she's blaming you for Trump sitting in the Oval office, when she was his biggest cheerleader.

They're all running like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship.

Here's one of your favorites admitting something shocking--and what's funny is you're probably still listening to all of them.

Now you OWN it. Go back to post # 89 on this thread and read how you have been manipulated by all of them. When ratings and money becomes the 1st priority, Trump becomes POTUS. IOW they shoved a big stick up your dark spot.

Ann-Coulter-In-Trump-We-Trust-e1472740486199.jpg

foxnewscar2.jpg

Have you lost your damn mind.

Look at the liberal loons running wild with .. Oh, Ann Coulter is now against Trump. It's over! It's over! See! We told you!

EARTH TO GONE MAD LIBS: >>>

2015 >>>
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Proof God Wants To Save America - Towleroad

MARCH 2016

Ann Coulter begins to sour on Donald Trump: “Our candidate is men...

MARCH 2017 >>>

Coulter Praises Trump's Address: 'No One Else Could Give This Speech'

MARCH 2018
When Ann Coulter turns on you, she REALLY turns — just ask Trump

And you. Who said it's over? Jesus, y'all just keep running with your internal script that has fuck-all NOTHING to do with reality.

Support for Trump is like a rollercoaster, due to his unconventional ways of doing things. It looks like he's wavering, but in the end, it always comes out good for conservatives, and the American people. Bad for globalists, leftists, idiots. :biggrin:

Trump likes to play rope-a -dope. Old boxing fans know what I mean by that.

Yeah, he bears a more than passing resemblance to an old boxer.

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes,
OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if,
like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a
conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went
there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but
you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of
what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it
used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because,
you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about
another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

word-salad.png

And you. Who said it's over? Jesus, y'all just keep running with your internal script that has fuck-all NOTHING to do with reality.
Oreo said it's over. >>

"Trump is DONE"............"impeachment is coming"............."sinking ship"

Are you reading the thread ?

Last edited:

Yep. His ratings are a little better than usual for him. You think he will ever break 40 for more than a day or two?
upload_2018-4-3_3-26-44.png

More old boxer nonsense;

“I want to thank the White House Historical Association and all of the people that work so hard with Melania, with everybody, to keep this incredible house or building, or whatever you want to call it — because there really is no name for it; it is special — and we keep it in tip-top shape. We call it sometimes tippy-top shape. And it’s a great, great place.”

Yep. His ratings are a little better than usual for him. You think he will ever break 40 for more than a day or two?
View attachment 186072

Trump is not going to last long enough to enjoy any ratings--:auiqs.jpg:

Go to this link on this board scroll down to post # 228--and then come back and tell me how "popular" Trump really is.
Donald Trump's greatest achievement.

Chuck-Schumer-Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what these two will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they're seated as majority leaders on January 19, 2019,

Page 11 post # 105 on this thread explains it.

Last edited:
9 whole days. that's amazing, especially since his disapproval ratings were 54% during the same time.
I could have posted something about more than "9 whole days", but you asked about "for more than a day or two" OK. If you want the criteria to be much longer, then don't ask for one that's so short.

Forum List

Back