“Inflation is the #1 driving factor, not abortion in the midterms” says Manchin “I believe in my state right now its hurting everybody” GOP Sens agree

I never claimed he reduced employment. Again, I never gave him credit or blame for the economy. He has had no say on the issue. We added over $4 trillion to an economy during a pandemic after the government shut down businesses. When we reopened businesses, the numbers will all look good, growth, jobs, wages and on and on. Then after the pandemic we got inflation because of broken supply chains and adding so much government money into the economy. Pretty easy to see, Biden did nothing to hurt or help.
You asked me how he reduce unemployment I gave you an answer and you are still not happy.

Let me ask you what he did to reduce unemployment? What did he do that spurred such great growth last year? What did he deo to raise wages? What did he do to raise the stock market so high?

Biden took and got credit for all the above issues, now you don't want Biden to take blame for the economy?
See the question how did he reduce unemployment. I see it. But dum dum doesn't think he asked a question.

I posted it and you then respond by asking? Did you not read my post? Are you not able to comprehend simple English?
And I showed you the bill reducing unemployment. You didn't like the factual answer I provided so you had a fit!!!

This was the question I posted that you did not answer.

I never blamed Biden for the economy and never gave him credit for the economy in 2021 did you?
Ok Good. You asked me what Biden did to bring down unemployment. Then ask me to answer it when I already did. So.

It will be gone by Easter 2020. Only a few cases Donald J Trump.
I didn’t ask about Trump, again, you won’t answer an easy question, unless you do, I’ll take it that you want to credit Biden in 2021 for a good economy when he did nothing to get it going and you don’t want to blame Biden for a bad economy 2022. Does that sum up your view?

Forum List

Back