Indonesia Woman Was Gang Raped the Sentenced to a Caning!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Yes they are not charging her with an affair because she was raped. But they are still caning her for having sex with someone who isn't her husband. And this coming from the so-called moderate Islamic country.

Again radical Islam is not the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Indonesian gang rape victim faces public caning | Fox News
An Indonesian woman who was gang raped after being accused of having an extramarital affair reportedly is facing a public caning for the offense.

“We want the couple to be caned because they violated the religious bylaw on sexual relations,” Ibrahim Latif, the head of the Shariah office in the town of Langsa, said, according to Jakarta Globe.

The woman reportedly was raped by eight men and three have been arrested, including a 13-year-old boy. The woman and the man she reportedly had the affair with were hit with sewage.

Latif said the fact that the woman was raped will not be taken into consideration when determining her punishment, the Globe reported.

Adj. Sr. Comr. Hariadi, the chief of police in Langsa, said the incident began late on Wednesday, when the suspects, part of a group of eight males, raided the home of the 25-year-old woman and allegedly caught her about to have sex with a 40-year-old married man.

“The perpetrators tied up the woman’s companion and took the woman into another room, where they raped her,” he told the Jakarta Globe on Sunday.

He said police had already identified the five other suspects and appealed to their families to turn them in.

Extramarital sex is prohibited in Aceh, which exercises a limited form of Shariah, or Islamic law, and vigilante raids against suspected violators, though illegal, are common and even condoned by the local clergy and authorities.

The province’s Shariah police, or Wilayatul Hisbah, generally handle such cases, and officials confirmed that the couple in the Langsa raid was brought in for questioning on the grounds of “tarnishing the village’s reputation” – after the woman had been raped and her companion beaten up.

“Before they turned over the couple to the authorities, the men who caught them also doused them in sewage,” Ibrahim Latif, the head of the Shariah office in Langsa, told the Globe.

He said the men had not told the Shariah officers about raping the woman, with officers only finding out during their interrogation of the victim.

How convenient was that?

They walk in make an accusation, tie her up, rape her, douse her with sewage and then hand her over to the authorities with the accusation minus the rape.

When religion goes unchecked...

Always the liberal cowardness. Lump all religions the same. This is what happens when ISLAM goes unchecked.

Believe it or not this country was founded on strong Christian beliefs and ideology. I say this as a Jews, thank god for that! I would only want to live in a country holds the Christian ideology as scared (and again I say that as a Jew)!

Always the liberal cowardness. Lump all religions the same. This is what happens when ISLAM goes unchecked.

Believe it or not this country was founded on strong Christian beliefs and ideology. I say this as a Jews, thank god for that! I would only want to live in a country holds the Christian ideology as scared (and again I say that as a Jew)!

Christians have never done anything wrong.

Sorry.

Most hard core Islamic countries treat women like dogs...............

They also buy and sell men and women from the Far East. Modern day slavery.

I've seen this with my own eyes over there in the past.................

It isn't Christianity doing this now. We've grown up to the sins of the past, while the inbreed Islamist live in the past with their abuses of fanatical religion.

Yet those who Straw man Religion, always attack Christians whenever the abuses of Islam are pointed out.

Same old same old tired BS.

Sorry.

Straw man argument. Nothing more nothing less.

Sorry.

I agree that Islam is a horrible religion.

Sorry.

All oldschool has is strawmen and red herrings!

She knowingly broke the law by having sex with a married man.

Their country.....their laws.

I fail to the problem? . :cool:

So if a country passes a law to execute every Muslim on site. You will say they broke the law by being muslim, their country their laws!

We need to take into consideration the possibility that she is a masochist and enjoyed the experience.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back