Indiana primary. Trump looks to out-perform polls by about 10%

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
This is what i was saying yesterday. The last 3 polls where he was leading by 15-17% had him at an average of 46.5%. I suspect he will get around 56.5%

2 weeks ago just before NY cruz was favored to win IN.

This is what i was saying yesterday. The last 3 polls where he was leading by 15-17% had him at an average of 46.5%. I suspect he will get around 56.5%

Right now, somewhere Glenn Beck is beginning his epic breakdown....the one that either leads to suicide or the Booby Hatch.

Right now, somewhere Glenn Beck is beginning his epic breakdown....the one that either leads to suicide or the Booby Hatch.

Did you see the picture I put up of his meltdown where he's rolling his face in Cheetos? No kidding. Not photoshopped.

Did you see the picture I put up of his meltdown where he's rolling his face in Cheetos? No kidding. Not photoshopped.

No I didn't see that....it's being reported that The Donald has won Indiana :smile:

No I didn't see that....it's being reported that The Donald has won Indiana :smile:

Here you go! From my other post.

"Hey check out Cruz's number one fan and tell us again that we are the side that is unhinged. I dare ya! I don't spend my days rolling my face in Cheetos."

:lmao:

GLENN BECK in Distress, Warns Indiana: Don’t Screw This Up – ‘I’ll Be on Suicide Watch’

beck-cheetos-575x431.jpg

Glenn Beck rolled his face in Cheetos last week – And no one stopped him. Glenn Beck pleaded with Indiana voters on Monday.
“If you guys screw this up, I’ll be on suicide watch.”

GLENN BECK in Distress, Warns Indiana: Don't Screw This Up - 'I'll Be on Suicide Watch

Here you go! From my other post.

"Hey check out Cruz's number one fan and tell us again that we are the side that is unhinged. I dare ya! I don't spend my days rolling my face in Cheetos."

:lmao:

GLENN BECK in Distress, Warns Indiana: Don’t Screw This Up – ‘I’ll Be on Suicide Watch’

beck-cheetos-575x431.jpg

Glenn Beck rolled his face in Cheetos last week – And no one stopped him. Glenn Beck pleaded with Indiana voters on Monday.
“If you guys screw this up, I’ll be on suicide watch.”

GLENN BECK in Distress, Warns Indiana: Don't Screw This Up - 'I'll Be on Suicide Watch

OMG batshit crazy :eek-52: :lol:

This is how Glenn Beck is going to be now:

glenn-beck-meltdown.jpg

Forum List

Back