Indiana is for Bigots - video and Pence running for cover

No one but me should be making the rules that my business operates under.
Tell us, do you have a plan to start living in the real world at some point?

Not only do I live in this world I run a business in this world, and unless you contributed to that business then you don't get to tell me what I can and can't do with that business. That is the real world. My property, my business, my rights.
If you disagree with my policies, then it is your right to go eat across the street. See how individual rights work? What you have no right to do is decide for me.

TOON-Indianas-Vile-Bigotry.jpg

"The hits just keep on coming for the state of Indiana.

Since the signing of the so-called the so-called Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law on Thursday, one of the top trending topics on Twitter is #BoycottIndiana.

With Gov. Mike Pence (R) taking a beating on Twitter, and businesses reviewing their plans in the state, little beyond next week’s Final Four in Indianapolis is going right for the Hoosier State.

With that in mind, the good folks at the Internet Action Force have stepped up and pitched in, creating a tourist pitch selling Indiana as ” It’s a great place to be a bigot.”

Internetactionforce_screencap-800x430.jpg

Well kids, the days of beating on the gays are coming to an end. It's time to move on, deal with the fact that business is business, not church, and cash, not Jesus, is king in this case. Have your faith but bake the cake, or face this from all sides.

It's a great service the Indiana government provided to all it's citizens. Now gays and people who don't like businesses that don't serve gays know what businesses to stay away from and people who do like businesses that discriminate against gays know which ones to go to.

This is why I'm a liberal and you're an authoritarian leftist. I want people to be free to do their own thing, you want government to compel it's citizens to act in government's interest with guns

Last edited:
Paint my House: I'd put on my best Fag accent and you wouldn't know the difference.

Learned it from this guy.

Lots of people here want "A country where they turn back time...". Any other 70's pop culture tests?

Yes, and I want a liberal country based on the principles our liberal founders instilled in us that it's not government's job to tell people what to do just because they have the force to make them do it

You almost gotta laugh at the ignorance and the easily manipulated left. They aren't even aware that the Indiana law is based on a bill that Bill signed into law and it is active in 19 states.

You may want to research the bill that was signed by 19 states compared to this bill signed by Pence. Then you decide who is ignorant.

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.
Of course they will get over it, the issue is dying off, literally. It's just a matter of time and these last attempts by the bigots to hang on to their traditional unspoken power to discriminate against the dreaded "others" . When they attempt to codify that power, all hell breaks loose now, as you can see.

First of all, you literally don't know what the word "literally" means.

And second of all, that government allows it's citizens to make their own choices isn't going to destroy anything. You are trying to snuff out the last vestiges of liberalism in America for total authoritarian leftism

We need more shaming and ridicule of bigots and homophobes.

There should be a National Campaign ridiculing bigots who call themselves "Christian".
Jesus would approve.

Yes, Jesus was an authoritarian leftist who used hate and intimidation to force people to do what he wanted and he advocated a massive authoritarian leftist State to force them to do it if they didn't on their own. You are clearly a student of the Bible, most people miss that

Not only do I live in this world I run a business in this world, and unless you contributed to that business then you don't get to tell me what I can and can't do with that business. That is the real world. My property, my business, my rights.
If you disagree with my policies, then it is your right to go eat across the street. See how individual rights work? What you have no right to do is decide for me.
That is nothing like the real world. Do you set your own taxes? How about the fire codes? How about business licenses, or labor regulations, or zoning laws? Whatever your business is, Avon comes to mind, it's not part of the real world.

That is nothing like the real world. Do you set your own taxes? How about the fire codes? How about business licenses, or labor regulations, or zoning laws? Whatever your business is, Avon comes to mind, it's not part of the real world.

What do any of those have to do with government using force to control it's citizens behavior as you advocate?

We need more shaming and ridicule of bigots and homophobes.

There should be a National Campaign ridiculing bigots who call themselves "Christian".

You interfere with other people's rights enough already. Mind your own business, and stop peddling hate. I am not obligated to think like you, believe what you believe or act like you act. You're too ignorant to be shaming anyone.
Case in point:
I am a Christian, and believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.
I don't ask people who they sleep with before they're handed a menu. All I care about is the quality of food I am about to serve my patrons.
Who they sleep with is their business. Who I serve, my business. Try to shame me......

Last edited:

You have no mind. The color of your house offends me. Paint it my favorite color or else...........

Forum List

Back