Indiana is for Bigots - video and Pence running for cover

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.
This is a civil rights battle and all the usual suspects are lined up on the losing side.
Its a business owners religious rights being attacked issue. Nothing more. As usual when some protected class gets pissed of because someone decides not to cater to their every whim any longer they throw a hissy fit.

I'm still waiting for any business in Indiana to refuse service..so far? Nothing and guess what? I can't find where any did before this.
So why is the law necessary? What's the point of it if not to allow people to discriminate and claim it legal to do so based upon their religion? That's what the law allows them to do.

"The hits just keep on coming for the state of Indiana.

Since the signing of the so-called the so-called Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law on Thursday, one of the top trending topics on Twitter is #BoycottIndiana.

With Gov. Mike Pence (R) taking a beating on Twitter, and businesses reviewing their plans in the state, little beyond next week’s Final Four in Indianapolis is going right for the Hoosier State.

With that in mind, the good folks at the Internet Action Force have stepped up and pitched in, creating a tourist pitch selling Indiana as ” It’s a great place to be a bigot.”

Internetactionforce_screencap-800x430.jpg

Well kids, the days of beating on the gays are coming to an end. It's time to move on, deal with the fact that business is business, not church, and cash, not Jesus, is king in this case. Have your faith but bake the cake, or face this from all sides.

you lack vision it could be the next utopia

Paint my House: I'd put on my best Fag accent and you wouldn't know the difference.

Learned it from this guy.

"The hits just keep on coming for the state of Indiana.

Since the signing of the so-called the so-called Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law on Thursday, one of the top trending topics on Twitter is #BoycottIndiana.

With Gov. Mike Pence (R) taking a beating on Twitter, and businesses reviewing their plans in the state, little beyond next week’s Final Four in Indianapolis is going right for the Hoosier State.

With that in mind, the good folks at the Internet Action Force have stepped up and pitched in, creating a tourist pitch selling Indiana as ” It’s a great place to be a bigot.”

Internetactionforce_screencap-800x430.jpg

Well kids, the days of beating on the gays are coming to an end. It's time to move on, deal with the fact that business is business, not church, and cash, not Jesus, is king in this case. Have your faith but bake the cake, or face this from all sides.

you lack vision it could be the next utopia

Pence is going to be sent to the farm...

I'm still waiting for any business in Indiana to refuse service..so far? Nothing and guess what? I can't find where any did before this.
So why is the law necessary? What's the point of it if not to allow people to discriminate and claim it legal to do so based upon their religion? That's what the law allows them to do.

Pence is now claiming the law isn't meant to discriminate against gays. Fuckinay. The whole point of the law is to enable discrimination against gays.

Pence is now claiming the law isn't meant to discriminate against gays. Fuckinay. The whole point of the law is to enable discrimination against gays.

Religious freedom bill for businesses. Can ONLY be for discriminating.

Only in your feeble thought process, rectum wrecker

What is the purpose of the law then as it relates to gays?

Religious freedom bill for businesses. Can ONLY be for discriminating.

Of course.

And it's been admitted here earlier. Indianapolis already has ordinances protecting gays from discrimination,

and this law will override those laws, which means the state law literally restores the right to discriminate against gays in Indianapolis.

I guess that's why it's called 'restoration'.

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.
This is a civil rights battle and all the usual suspects are lined up on the losing side.

Lifestyle choice is not a civil right.

In future movies, Mike Pence will be portrayed by some character actor - the way George Wallace and bigoted folks of Alabama and Mississippi are portrayed in films today.

You should walk down the streets of Tehran and tell everyone how proud you are to be a gay Muslim. You can see for yourself the wellspring of tolerance your POS religion has for your lifestyle. Why haven't you done this yet? Scared?

Lots of people here want "A country where they turn back time...". Any other 70's pop culture tests?
One things fer certain: That store where you sell $100 dollar TV's will be out of business. Soon!

But I guess that's Liberal Economics 101 right?: "Don't make money! Make statements!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lots of people here want "A country where they turn back time...". Any other 70's pop culture tests?
One things fer certain: That store where you sell $100 dollar TV's will be out of business. Soon!

But I guess that's Liberal Economics 101 right?: "Don't make money! Make statements!"

It's certainly the business philosophy of CNN and MSNBC.

You miss the point, it's a great deal, that no one can get because my "religion" doesn't sell to your kind, living humans.

Lifestyle choice is not a civil right.
Religion is a choice, in most cases, and that's protected so, relax little friend, we are just expanding the protected "choices".

Forum List

Back