Indesputable Evidence Unearthed in Russia that the ACLU was Founded by Communists

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
Indesputable Evidence Unearthed in Russia that the ACLU was Founded by Communists.
http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/04/the-aclu’s-untold-stalinist-heritage/
The ACLU?s untold Stalinist heritage | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment
The ACLU?s untold Stalinist heritage | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Author Paul Kengor ( Dupes Archive Dupes ) unearthed a litter written on ACLU stationary in the former Soveit Archives. Its a letter from ACLU FOUNDER Roger Baldwin asking Communist Party Chairman William Z. Foster for help on a trip to the Soveit Union so that he could find "evidence" to undermine the capitalist profit motive. Roger Baldwin was also the author of the books called "Toward Soveit America" / "Liberty Under the Soviets" and openly testified under oath to congress that he opposed the American Democracy. Aside from the letter Kengor also found a poster advertisement of "Soveit Union Day" where ACLU board member Corlis Lamont vows to “answer lies and slanders of enemies of the Soviet Union.” Big suprise huh? Not really.

Many more documents have been found exposing the founders and early board members of the ACLU as Communists but you will need to read about it here. Enjoy! >>>>> The ACLU?s untold Stalinist heritage | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

For thoes of you who want to see Paul Kengor c-span Book TV video on his new book "DUPES: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century" you can click here >>> [Dupes] - C-SPAN Video Library

I have already ordered his book and I cant wait to see the other documents! Many of which are posted here >> Dupes Archive Dupes

Here is the FBI file ACLU: Original FBI Files ... - Google Books

ACLU.jpg

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even if one buys your theory, so what? Does that make it a "communist" organization?

We should FEAR :eek: the ACLU? :lol:

Like every organization, they'll be judged on the merits of their work .. not because the right simply doesn't like anything done on the left.

Stupid.

Last edited:
ACLU is an outstanding organization dedicate to protecting our Constitutional rights.....

How UN- AMERICAN

Even if one buys your theory, so what? Does that make it a "communist" organization?

Like every organization, they'll be judged on the merits of their work .. not because the right simply doesn't like anything done on the left.

Stupid.

A simple search of the ACLU web page will show their "key issues" to which they fight for http://www.aclu.org/key-issues . Notice that the unaleinable right to earned private property is not among them. What did Karl Marx say about Communism? “The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property”. The ACLU, which was another legal organization designed to be a legal aid to communist front groups is, was, and always will be, an organization that places our enemies first and formost before the rights of our citizens in the United States. Just like the National Lawyers Guild, who were indeputably outed as a communist front group by the House Unamerican Activites Commitee, that openly admits in their mission statement that "human rights shall be more sacred than property interests." Mission - National Lawyers Guild - Student Organizations - Current Students | UNM School of Law . I guess they dont believe the pursuit and ownership of property is included as a "human right". And the ACLU is no different.

Last edited:

Stupid.

A simple search of the ACLU web page will show thei "key issues" to which they fight for. Notice that the unaleinable right to earned private property is not among them. What did Karl Marx say about Communism? “The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property”. The ACLU, which was another legal organization designed to be a legal aid to communist front groups is, was, and always will be, an organization that places our enemies first and formost before the rights of our citizens in the United States. Just like the National Lawyers Guild, who were indeputably outed as a communist front group by the House Unamerican Activites Commitee, that openly admits in their mission statement that "human rights shall be more sacred than property interests." Mission - National Lawyers Guild - Student Organizations - Current Students | UNM School of Law . I guess they dont believe the pursuit and ownership of property is included as a "human right". And the ACLU is no different.

Dude, good luck with that.

It's silly.

Stupid.

A simple search of the ACLU web page will show thei "key issues" to which they fight for http://www.aclu.org/key-issues . Notice that the unaleinable right to earned private property is not among them. What did Karl Marx say about Communism? “The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property”. The ACLU, which was another legal organization designed to be a legal aid to communist front groups is, was, and always will be, an organization that places our enemies first and formost before the rights of our citizens in the United States. Just like the National Lawyers Guild, who were indeputably outed as a communist front group by the House Unamerican Activites Commitee, that openly admits in their mission statement that "human rights shall be more sacred than property interests." Mission - National Lawyers Guild - Student Organizations - Current Students | UNM School of Law . I guess they dont believe the pursuit and ownership of property is included as a "human right". And the ACLU is no different.

It's silly.

Its Historical Fact.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=6145
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/nlgstand4facts25.html

Last edited:
A simple search of the ACLU web page will show thei "key issues" to which they fight for. Notice that the unaleinable right to earned private property is not among them. What did Karl Marx say about Communism? “The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property”. The ACLU, which was another legal organization designed to be a legal aid to communist front groups is, was, and always will be, an organization that places our enemies first and formost before the rights of our citizens in the United States. Just like the National Lawyers Guild, who were indeputably outed as a communist front group by the House Unamerican Activites Commitee, that openly admits in their mission statement that "human rights shall be more sacred than property interests." Mission - National Lawyers Guild - Student Organizations - Current Students | UNM School of Law . I guess they dont believe the pursuit and ownership of property is included as a "human right". And the ACLU is no different.

It's silly.

Its Historical Fact.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=6145
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/nlgstand4facts25.html

Nope, it's just silly.

You still haven't gotten to the point.

Only a moron believes the ACLU is communist .. and let's takes the stretch and say that your claim of how it began is true .. which it isn't and you haven't proved .. but let's say that's how it began.

So what?

It's going to be judged on its merit, not on right-wing fear of everything.

Isn't that concept of judging on merit supposed to be "American?"

The ACLU is just another withered arm of the progressive Democrat movement grasping at the balls (and muffins) of all Americans freedoms...

I don't know, I kinda like the way that sounded...:lol:

Nope, it's just silly.

You still haven't gotten to the point.

Only a moron believes the ACLU is communist .. and let's takes the stretch and say that your claim of how it began is true .. which it isn't and you haven't proved .. but let's say that's how it began.

So what?

It's going to be judged on its merit, not on right-wing fear of everything.

Isn't that concept of judging on merit supposed to be "American?"

All I need to do is look up the incredably few private property and gun rights cases hosted by the ACLU to understand that this organization does not beleive in your right to own property or defend yourself/property. In fact, most of their property cases involve some sort of communal property like the recent case they brought in the advocasy of the property of the homeless. Classic! HOMELESS PROPERTY: Judge sides with ACLU in destruction of homeless property suit - ktuu.com

ACLU is an outstanding organization dedicate to protecting our Constitutional rights.....

How UN- AMERICAN

Thats the biggest joke of 2011 do you have anything else?
The ACLU doesn't defend everybodys rights it just depend on which side of a politically correct issue you stand on if they will defend you or not.

How UN- AMERICAN

The ACLU doesn't defend everybodys rights it just depend on which side of a politically correct issue you stand on if they will defend you or not.

They certainly avoid property rights and gun rights dont they? Key Issues | American Civil Liberties Union Unless, of course, if your homeless or an illegal immigrant. Only then is your right to own guns and property as sacred as the laws of God.

Last edited:

How UN- AMERICAN

They certainly avoid property rights and gun rights dont they? Key Issues | American Civil Liberties Union Unless, of course, if your homeless or an illegal immigrant.

I agree, Who do idiots such as rightwinger think hes fooling?:cuckoo:

How UN- AMERICAN
Even the rights that Conservatives don't approve of.

Like what? If anything the ACLU is for all rights except the right to property or the right to defend your life/property (Gun rights) Key Issues | American Civil Liberties Union . Unless, of course, you are homeless your an illegal immigrant.
I amended my post before your reply:

Even the rights that Conservatives don't approve of, like civil rights.

Even the rights that Conservatives don't approve of.

Like what? If anything the ACLU is for all rights except the right to property or the right to defend your life/property (Gun rights) Key Issues | American Civil Liberties Union . Unless, of course, you are homeless your an illegal immigrant.

And the right to pursue and own earned property and the right of self defence isnt a civil right? It seems that the ACLU are the picky ones. Key Issues | American Civil Liberties Union

And the right to pursue and own earned property and the right of self defence isnt a civil right? It seems that the ACLU are the picky ones. Key Issues | American Civil Liberties Union

This is what I love about these arguments. Tinfoil hatter nonsense aside, they fail based on their false premises.

Please show us where we are guaranteed the right to own anything. Property which we happen to own cannot be taken from us by the government without due process of law, that is a limitation on government power. But there is no guaranteed right to own anything.

As for pursuing property, you may do so to your heart's content. Whether you catch it is entirely up to how fast you can run in relation to whatever it is you're chasing. A society where you are guaranteed your chase will end in property ownership is called something much, much different than capitalism. :)

And did it ever occur to you that self-defense, being codified in all 50 States and on the Federal level, may be a goal that has been reached and therefore is no longer a priority? Of course not. That wouldn't demonize the people you despise.

Proof once again that base hatred knows no facts nor logic, eh?

This is what I love about these arguments. Tinfoil hatter nonsense aside, they fail based on their false premises.

Please show us where we are guaranteed the right to own anything. Property which we happen to own cannot be taken from us by the government without due process of law, that is a limitation on government power. But there is no guaranteed right to own anything.

As for pursuing property, you may do so to your heart's content. Whether you catch it is entirely up to how fast you can run in relation to whatever it is you're chasing. A society where you are guaranteed your chase will end in property ownership is called something much, much different than capitalism. :)

And did it ever occur to you that self-defense, being codified in all 50 States and on the Federal level, may be a goal that has been reached and therefore is no longer a priority? Of course not. That wouldn't demonize the people you despise.

Proof once again that base hatred knows no facts nor logic, eh?
Please show us where we are guaranteed the right to own anything.
Goildkatt I am deeply disappointed
The second amendment guarantee's us the right to keep and bear arms. Wouldn't a gun be proprety?

Forum List

Back