Income taxes the real numbers !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
If you earn 250,000 dollars a year in income you pay the feds $64,018 .....and thats just the damn feds!! if you include state income taxes,property taxes,sales taxes,and the death tax the local,state, and federal gubment gets most of your damn money !! And guess what !! libbs want more because to them you keeping only half of what you work for is greedy as hell !!

If you earn 250,000 dollars a year in income you pay the feds $64,018 .....and thats just the damn feds!! if you include state income taxes,property taxes,sales taxes,and the death tax the local,state, and federal gubment gets most of your damn money !! And guess what !! libbs want more because to them you keeping only half of what you work for is greedy as hell !!

Herman Cain's 9-9-9 plan as a precursor to the Fair Tax is the way to go!

Herman Cain's 9-9-9 plan as a precursor to the Fair Tax is the way to go!

Actually it is not. Once you allow the government to tax your wages even 1%, you are setting the stage that the government owns everything and your allowed to keep a portion of your wages. :evil:

Herman Cain is a snappy speaker, but he was clueless about the Nazdaq bubble or housing bubble. He has no idea of what causes the business cycles and has no solid understanding of economic theory.

In 2012, we need a statesman that understands the rule of law and someone who spoke out years before the collapse of these bubble markets. We are smarter then these plastic man talking points.

if Obama takes more money out of peoples pockets for his jobs scam the economy is going to tank !! I used to think he was just inept............ but now I'm starting to think that he is purposely trying to destroy the US economy !! .........the question is why ??

Last edited:
But, but, but, but...............................but there are poor brown people who work harder than you and they deserve more services and handouts, and you greedy, corporatist, big oil white racist rich Republicans just want grandma to get pushed over a cliff!!!! It's not fair!!!

??... Sounds like I just tuned into Hannity and Levin all at once. God Help Me.

How does the federal government get most of your money if 64 is 1/4th of 250??

When did it become okay for the government to take any portion of your money. I would like to opt out of this entire warfare / welfare system, I never voted for any of this.

the state ,local ,and federal taxes combined !!

Try reading his post. He said "local, state, and federal". Not just federal. So feds get 25%. And local and state sales tax, property tax, income tax, payroll tax, hospitality tax, well the list goes on and on and on. Add all the total taxes of federal, state, county and city taxes a rich person may have to pay.........and well, I'm sure it takes a nice chunk out.

Try reading his post. He said "local, state, and federal". Not just federal. So feds get 25%. And local and state sales tax, property tax, income tax, payroll tax, hospitality tax, well the list goes on and on and on. Add all the total taxes of federal, state, county and city taxes a rich person may have to pay.........and well, I'm sure it takes a nice chunk out.

Come on :eek:
The government should have no right to the fruits of our labor! Guys?!?!:eusa_pray:

25% is 25% of your TAXABLE income, after you've exempted and deducted thousands off the top of your gross income.

25% is 25% of your TAXABLE income, after you've exempted and deducted thousands off the top of your gross income.

thousands which can include many of the taxes paid in yidnar's list.

When did it become okay for the government to take any portion of your money. I would like to opt out of this entire warfare / welfare system, I never voted for any of this.
the federal governments only function should be defense !!

Defense of our liberties, not policeman of the world (one of the other reasons we are bankrupt).

Has anyone here read Blowback by Chalmers Johnson? This book was my first step into educating myself on non-interventionist foreign policy.

It's a shame I have no confidence in yidnar's ability to be honest or I'd ask him

1. his gross income last year

2. his taxable income

3. his federal income tax paid.

It's a shame I have no confidence in yidnar's ability to be honest or I'd ask him

2. his taxable income

How much money is the government allowed to take and how do they spend it more wisely than you or myself?

2. his taxable income

How much money is the government allowed to take and how do they spend it more wisely than you or myself?
do you have the funds to build a highway? run a post office?

Forum List

Back