Income taxes the real numbers !!

Very True. Education is a powerful tool in this revolution.
the left has infiltrated the schools and media so much that the only thing that will help America is a major crash caused by left wing ideology and regulations !! maybe then America will finally wake up !!

Only pub corruption, being in bed with big money, and fraud causes crashes...sorry.

Last edited:
If you earn 250,000 dollars a year in income you pay the feds $64,018 .....and thats just the damn feds!! if you include state income taxes,property taxes,sales taxes,and the death tax the local,state, and federal gubment gets most of your damn money !! And guess what !! libbs want more because to them you keeping only half of what you work for is greedy as hell !!

How does the federal government get most of your money if 64 is 1/4th of 250??

The Government, State, local and Federal together get most of your money.

especially when you consider that after working all those years and paying all those taxes, when you die, if you dare to have an estate worth enough, the government piles on the final insult and takes 55% of everything they had not taken yet.

How anyone can think that is ok, is beyond me.

Very True. Education is a powerful tool in this revolution.
the left has infiltrated the schools and media so much that the only thing that will help America is a major crash caused by left wing ideology and regulations !! maybe then America will finally wake up !!

Only pub corruption and fraud causes crashes...sorry.

ROFLMAO what a delusional Fuck tard you are.

Bubbles cause crashes, and Democrats just love inflating Bubbles.

Only pub corruption and fraud causes crashes...sorry.

ROFLMAO what a delusional Fuck tard you are.

Bubbles cause crashes, and Democrats just love inflating Bubbles.

Franco, come on? Look at the incentives out there that cause the risky lending and mal-investment.

Charles - The bubbles are caused by The Federal Reserve system by artificially lowering market set interest rates that causes businesses and individuals to react differently than they would normally under market set rates.

If memory serves me correctly the Nazdaq boom and bust was under Clintons / Greenspans watch and the Housing Bubble was under Bush / Greenspan watch. Of course, Congress took advantage of the Feds funding of the deficits while they campaigned on projects in their states and districts to seal re-election.

The news media is entertainment and opinion molders. Read, Discuss, build coalitions is how we can bring prosperity back to this country. Romney, Perry, Obama, Bachman, Santorum are not choices, they are just the next guy sitting in big businesses chair.

Then how do you propose government receive the wealth that is necessary for its operation? Do you disagree with police, fire, PO, military, roads ect. If you think some of those can be handled by the private sector, which ones and how?

An income tax is almost a necessity and far better than any other form of funding that I can think of at the moment. Unless you think that government can run with a zero budget, outline where those funds will come from and how far should the government go in reduction. I believe in small government but small does not mean non-existent.

Excellent argument and thank you for having a debate, not a copy and paste fest.

First, I want to say that it is involuntary servitude and was supposedly outlawed by the 13th amendment. When you look at the 16th Amendment and how it was passed it should raise eyebrows.

Income tax is intrusive with all the information you disclose.
Income tax wastes resources with all the record keeping, in fact there is a whole industry of accountants, lawyers, and tax professionals that file and deal with taxes. This is a waste of labor resources that can be used more efficiently in the economy.
The income tax was introduced with The Federal Reserve aka central bank and was introduced to the average Americans in 1942 with the 5% victory tax.

You get less of what you tax and more of what you subsidize; it taxes hardwork, savings, investments, and subsidizes debt and borrowing with all the tax write offs that encourage more debt.

We would be much better off with a consumption tax with an exemption on food (no food taxes). Lets tax people when they spend their money.

Have you ever considered that there are many ways to reduce your income taxes? I'm not only talking about shelters (a large chunk of my income goes into my 401k on a pre-tax basis) though God knows there are many for the upper income people.

The point I'm making is that I know of a guy who got his whole house redone, including a new a/c and furnace at little cost to him. How? He's a hell of a mechanic and he simply traded his job skills for other peoples job skills. And the businessman who installed his a/c and furnace for him got to write it off at a loss since his business had an outlay with no income on that particular transaction.

I know another guy who helps a farmer out on an occasional basis in exchange for a cow every year. He doesn't spend a dime on beef yet eats lots of steaks and roasts all year long.

So instead of working for pay these folks worked for goods and services. It's called bartering.

So the bottom line is that in some circumstances paying income tax can be voluntary by limiting the amount of income.

One drawback, however, is that the amount of SS you collect is based on income so they may take a bit of a hit in the long term.

Business Barter for Goods and Services

BarterExchange.com - A Place for You to Trade Goods and Services

What you just described is tax fraud.

How does the federal government get most of your money if 64 is 1/4th of 250??

Try reading his post. He said "local, state, and federal". Not just federal. So feds get 25%. And local and state sales tax, property tax, income tax, payroll tax, hospitality tax, well the list goes on and on and on. Add all the total taxes of federal, state, county and city taxes a rich person may have to pay.........and well, I'm sure it takes a nice chunk out.

25% is 25% of your TAXABLE income, after you've exempted and deducted thousands off the top of your gross income.

You aren't aware of AMT it seems. Those deductions disappear. You're also unaware of the non-deductible status of inventory and capital investments needed to sustain virtually every business.

Then how do you propose government receive the wealth that is necessary for its operation? Do you disagree with police, fire, PO, military, roads ect. If you think some of those can be handled by the private sector, which ones and how?

An income tax is almost a necessity and far better than any other form of funding that I can think of at the moment. Unless you think that government can run with a zero budget, outline where those funds will come from and how far should the government go in reduction. I believe in small government but small does not mean non-existent.

Excellent argument and thank you for having a debate, not a copy and paste fest.

First, I want to say that it is involuntary servitude and was supposedly outlawed by the 13th amendment. When you look at the 16th Amendment and how it was passed it should raise eyebrows.

Income tax is intrusive with all the information you disclose.
Income tax wastes resources with all the record keeping, in fact there is a whole industry of accountants, lawyers, and tax professionals that file and deal with taxes. This is a waste of labor resources that can be used more efficiently in the economy.
The income tax was introduced with The Federal Reserve aka central bank and was introduced to the average Americans in 1942 with the 5% victory tax.

You get less of what you tax and more of what you subsidize; it taxes hardwork, savings, investments, and subsidizes debt and borrowing with all the tax write offs that encourage more debt.

We would be much better off with a consumption tax with an exemption on food (no food taxes). Lets tax people when they spend their money.

Have you ever considered that there are many ways to reduce your income taxes? I'm not only talking about shelters (a large chunk of my income goes into my 401k on a pre-tax basis) though God knows there are many for the upper income people.

The point I'm making is that I know of a guy who got his whole house redone, including a new a/c and furnace at little cost to him. How? He's a hell of a mechanic and he simply traded his job skills for other peoples job skills. And the businessman who installed his a/c and furnace for him got to write it off at a loss since his business had an outlay with no income on that particular transaction.

I know another guy who helps a farmer out on an occasional basis in exchange for a cow every year. He doesn't spend a dime on beef yet eats lots of steaks and roasts all year long.

So instead of working for pay these folks worked for goods and services. It's called bartering.

So the bottom line is that in some circumstances paying income tax can be voluntary by limiting the amount of income.

One drawback, however, is that the amount of SS you collect is based on income so they may take a bit of a hit in the long term.

Business Barter for Goods and Services

BarterExchange.com - A Place for You to Trade Goods and Services

Your friends are committing tax fraud.

Tax Topics - Topic 420 Bartering Income

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/04/21/BAS51D25CU.DTL&tsp=1#ixzz0lqGiZoYz

Last edited:
[

the left wants everybody to pay but statistics show that conservatives donate more money,time,blood ,and food than libbs in the same income brackets do !!

Conservatives claim that handouts to the poor only make poverty worse,

but then according to you, conservatives give more handouts to the poor??

That doesn't make any sense.

[

the left wants everybody to pay but statistics show that conservatives donate more money,time,blood ,and food than libbs in the same income brackets do !!

untrue !! what I am talking about is the hypocrisy of libbs wanting higher taxes to promote social programs but at the same time giving less to charity !!:cuckoo:

[

untrue !! what I am talking about is the hypocrisy of libbs wanting higher taxes to promote social programs but at the same time giving less to charity !!:cuckoo:

Conservatives give more to their churches, that's the only difference.

If you earn 250,000 dollars a year in income you pay the feds $64,018 ....

I think you meant to say "If your adjust gross income is 250,000, you take no deductions, all of your income is from labor and you have a terrible accountant you pay $64,000."
so if you have a good accountant you are a bad person ??

Conservatarians amaze me.

I point out the absurdity of your claim and you somehow conclude that having a good accountant = being a bad person.

But to answer your stupid question: No, having a good accountant doesn't make you a bad person. It makes you a smart person.

I think you meant to say "If your adjust gross income is 250,000, you take no deductions, all of your income is from labor and you have a terrible accountant you pay $64,000."

I point out the absurdity of your claim and you somehow conclude that having a good accountant = being a bad person.

But to answer your stupid question: No, having a good accountant doesn't make you a bad person. It makes you a smart person.
exactly !! but even with a good accountant they still pay the vast majority of tax revenues the feds create !! why would you want to make someone pay more because the feds are so wasteful and irresponsible with money !!

exactly !! but even with a good accountant they still pay the vast majority of tax revenues the feds create !!

Huh? About half of federal personal income revenues come from the payroll tax, which is paid in a regressive fashion whereby those making under 106K pay a higher percentage than those making over that amount.

And as for the standard income tax - of course they pay the majority. They make the majority.

Forum List

Back