Incestual Relationships in Regards to Freshman and Freshdike Democrats

We all know that ugly ass Somalian Muslim that wears a head covering and cannot speak English to save her life married her brother or whatever to illegally enter the USA and apparently have ugly ass offspring. But what is strikingly similar is that Donkey Face Cortez is allegedly dating someone who looks a lot like Cortez does. To top it off, the Cortez associate has received a government email account despite not being married nor being a government employee. We all laugh at these nuts, but folks these turds are seriously trying to destroy America even more than Obama did.

Somalis are famous for savagery and piracy and stupidity, not being a representative in a Constitutionally Federated Republic in a civilized society.

You laugh as they destroy America?

Folks can we stay on topic and not stray too far into my magnificent DNA profile!

The topic is that ugly ass, grotesque, illiterate, uneducated Muslim Somali is being paid by US taxpayers to attack our country! And others like Cortez...who many think is a dyke!
She’s attacking republicans. That’s what we paid her to do.

You TDS folks are triggered. Hilarious. :p But please can any of you TDS victims address the fact the UGLY Muslim Somali violated US law?

LOL...you are the one with TDS, Mr. 6% Jew:

''Trump Derangement Syndrome
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from racist or xenophobic outbursts to a complete disconnection from reality. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires, particularly against residents from foreign countries.

Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self-harm on themselves (such as increased tariffs, a desire for tax cuts heavily favoring corporations and the 1%, infringement of first amendment rights, and even the destruction of NATO for comrade Putin), provided that action was initiated by Donald Trump.

Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted when their Trump related beliefs are questioned, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of an immigrant related crime. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers attempt to actually becoming informed and think for themselves.

If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing mole can exacerbate the condition.
"Did you hear what Billy said the other day? He was saying how the US is being overrun by murderers and rapists from Mexico?!?"'

Urban Dictionary: Trump Derangement Syndrome

TDS folks please address the damn topic! :p

37806175_1693041527411412_430023863821139968_n.jpg.3bb9e705d2df19845cff24306c9799e0.jpg

We all know that ugly ass Somalian Muslim that wears a head covering and cannot speak English to save her life married her brother or whatever to illegally enter the USA and apparently have ugly ass offspring. But what is strikingly similar is that Donkey Face Cortez is allegedly dating someone who looks a lot like Cortez does. To top it off, the Cortez associate has received a government email account despite not being married nor being a government employee. We all laugh at these nuts, but folks these turds are seriously trying to destroy America even more than Obama did.

Somalis are famous for savagery and piracy and stupidity, not being a representative in a Constitutionally Federated Republic in a civilized society.

Actually, if you want to see a woman that genuinely does NOTHING for me?

iu

She was hot once...quiet a while ago.

Now she looks like a cross-dressing, Eastern European, coal miner.

I would HATE to see her without makeup.

Last edited:
By the way I am 6% jew according to Ancestry dot com

Which makes you 0% Jewish. There is no such thing as being fractionally Jewish.
Um yeah there is.

Umm ... no there isn't.

The concept of fractional Jewishness doesn't exist in Judaism. According to Halacha (Jewish Law), you are either Jewish, or not Jewish. It's a binary state.

The concept of mixed blood Jewishness was courtesy of our friends the Nazis and their not so unique concept of racial purity.

It is a concept that somehow has made its way into Western culture but it is a concept totally rejected by Jewish Law.

Stop talking about jews you fucking psychos!

BULLDOG, in contrast to many TDS victims like McRocket you seem to have an IQ in the 80-85 area. Can you please address the fact the UGLY Somalian Muslim married her UGLY brother?

She is gross and you are equally gross!

By the way I am 6% jew according to Ancestry dot com you commie! How can you rationalize that filthy, illiterate Somalian Muslim (who probably had her privates cut off as the Muslim culture dictates - which contributes to her hatred of Westerners) being in government in the USA?

You do realize that - despite what Jewish people (and Nazi's) say - there is no such thing as Jewish blood?

You can convert to Judaism. And your blood does not suddenly change...DUH.

So what, now Ancestry.com measures % of religion?

I did not realize they were that pathetic.

McRocket, please comment on the video and not my DNA you racist fuck! :p

Um yeah there is.

Umm ... no there isn't.

The concept of fractional Jewishness doesn't exist in Judaism. According to Halacha (Jewish Law), you are either Jewish, or not Jewish. It's a binary state.

The concept of mixed blood Jewishness was courtesy of our friends the Nazis and their not so unique concept of racial purity.

It is a concept that somehow has made its way into Western culture but it is a concept totally rejected by Jewish Law.
Lol Judaism is a religion. That has nothing to do with anything else. Jewish ancestory dates back to a specific population in Europe.

BULLDOG, in contrast to many TDS victims like McRocket you seem to have an IQ in the 80-85 area. Can you please address the fact the UGLY Somalian Muslim married her UGLY brother?

Who brought up the Jewish part?

Let's see....

Your words:

'She is gross and you are equally gross!
By the way I am 6% jew according to Ancestry dot com you commie! How can you rationalize that filthy, illiterate Somalian Muslim (who probably had her privates cut off as the Muslim culture dictates - which contributes to her hatred of Westerners) being in government in the USA?'

Incestual Relationships in Regards to Freshman and Freshdike Democrats

Folks, take a deep breath... relax...quit obsessing about my Ancestry Dot Com results and watch the video and then post your comments!

IMO that UGLY Somalian Muslim and that UGLY Puerto Rican are a greater danger to our country than ISIS!

Your video source is OAN. Which is a complete joke.

But I realize you racist, KKK-types love these networks.

'According to The Washington Post, the channel has been noted for its pro-Trump coverage.[8] The channel has also been noted for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories'

'False story about Bible ban
In April 2018, OANN ran a segment where it falsely claimed that a California bill would ban the sale of Bibles.[49] Within 24 hours, the OANN video was viewed 2.4 million times on Facebook.[49] Snopes found that the claim was false, and noted that the bill targeted gay conversion therapy'

One America News Network - Wikipedia

Get something credible you stupid, racist, xenophobic pig. Hell...even Fox News would be an improvement over this pathetic bunch.

Folks, take a deep breath... relax...quit obsessing about my Ancestry Dot Com results and watch the video and then post your comments!

IMO that UGLY Somalian Muslim and that UGLY Puerto Rican are a greater danger to our country than ISIS!

IMO, you and your KKK buddies are a greater danger to America than ISIS.

FAR greater.

And I thought your Messiah said ISIS is defeated?
Trump Says ISIS Is Defeated So U.S. Troops Will Leave Syria

So...why did you bring up the 6% Judaism thing if you don't want people to talk about it?

Um yeah there is.

Umm ... no there isn't.

Lol Judaism is a religion. That has nothing to do with anything else. Jewish ancestory dates back to a specific population in Europe.

It's nice to know you are as informed about Judaism as anything else about which you post. That is to say, not at all.

Folks PLEASE! Can we focus on the disgusting, UGLY inbred, incestuous, uneducated, low IQ democrats in Congress for a second? This is not a joke. This happened via DNC approval. And it is major issue. These UGLY frauds seek to fuck up our country more than Hussiane did.

The irony is ironic. You, the idiot who started a thread about incest, accusing me of a low IQ. That's funny.

Folks PLEASE! Can we focus on the disgusting, UGLY inbred, incestuous, uneducated, low IQ democrats in Congress for a second? This is not a joke. This happened via DNC approval. And it is major issue. These UGLY frauds seek to fuck up our country more than Hussiane did.
The DNC has to respect the voting rights of Americans and if they vote for her no matter what her background is you have zero recourse but to obsess over her like Cortez, which the axiom of the idiocy is giving them lots of attention thinking people will hate them when in fact what many folks see is yet another white guy talking shit about minorities.

Forum List

Back