In Way of Reconciliation...

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
...for our democrats, I looked up a link with more than one hundred humiliation support groups. I'm pretty sure you can bring your crying towels and suck your thumb at most of their meetings.

Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies - Intervention

democratic_seal.jpg

Last edited:
So we lost the mid-terms. Very few here were predicting any other outcome. However, unlike the prior election, we were not crowing about a landslide victory the day before the election. Now we will see what the GOP does with it's new found power. Can they put us back where we were in December of 2008? I am sure they would like to.

So we lost the mid-terms. Very few here were predicting any other outcome. However, unlike the prior election, we were not crowing about a landslide victory the day before the election. Now we will see what the GOP does with it's new found power. Can they put us back where we were in December of 2008? I am sure they would like to.

The real question is: will President Obama seek the advice and learn from Presisent Clinton, when he needed to find compromise with a dominant Republican Congress to help create strong economy ... or will his stubbornness continue to isolate himself further from voters to the desolation of his party?

Forum List

Back