In the case of an alien invasion, the first thing you would do is?

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Personally, I'd try to sell you all out in exchange for a comfortable home and a decent job under the new management

Failing that, I'd see whether I could find a few sympathizers among their numbers to let me hide out in an alien hippie commune or something

If that didn't work, and there were noplace else to wait it out, then I might consider joining the resistance- and then look into seeing whether any of the aliens might want to join hands with more devious humans to form a third party after both sides have wiped eachother out and enslave you all

I watch the night sky anxiously and with great hopes...

Personally, I'd try to sell you all out in exchange for a comfortable home and a decent job under the new management

Failing that, I'd see whether I could find a few sympathizers among their numbers to let me hide out in an alien hippie commune or something

If that didn't work, and there were noplace else to wait it out, then I might consider joining the resistance- and then look into seeing whether any of the aliens might want to join hands with more devious humans to form a third party after both sides have wiped eachother out and enslave you all

I watch the night sky anxiously and with great hopes...

Hopefully you don't act like Ally Sheedy in Short Circuit .:doubt:

I'd do this one. Then her daughter.

z-1557.jpg

I would make sure USArmyRetard starts countless threads about their birth certificates.

Then watch Gaytrama and Tank cuss them out and call them Illegal Aliens.

Are the aliens like Tawney Welsh in Cocoon or aliens like in Aliens?

Makes a big difference in how I cooperate

Forum List

Back