In Push For Diversity, Military Canine Units To Give Equal Opportunities To Chihuahuas

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
So far, there have been no Chihuahuas capable of taking down a 250-pound man by the arm, so the military has elected to eliminate that test altogether.
1617563887599.jpeg

I really think it's wrong to call dogs male and female before they get a chance to chose what gender they want to be.
I have a stepdaughter that attempted to convince her female bulldog that she did not have to squat to pee. She could lift her leg. It didn't work.

Transsexuality does not exist outside of the human species.

I really think it's wrong to call dogs male and female before they get a chance to chose what gender they want to be.
I have a stepdaughter that attempted to convince her female bulldog that she did not have to squat to pee. She could lift her leg. It didn't work.

That explains why male dogs hump other male dogs.

Those are ze gender fluid ones.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Actually dogs make no sexual connection to humping and sex. Humping is dominant behavior not sexual behavior.

Thanks.
Actually dogs make no sexual connection to humping and sex. Humping is dominant behavior not sexual behavior.
I don't that is true. Dogs usually hump until they're neutered. Same could be said of humans.

Forum List

Back