In Japan Trump Finds Time To Golf Become A National Embarrassment And Betray America

The national shame that is Donald Trump has outdone himself again during his junket to Japan. Ordinarily American leaders will suspend their partisan infighting while traveling abroad. There is an unwritten rule that "politics stops at the water's edge."But Trump has never been one to follow rules - or even bother to learn them. His only guidance is what's in his own selfish best interests. It's a symptom of his malignant narcissism and myriad other psychoses.

In Japan, Trump Finds Time to Golf, Become a National Embarrassment, and BETRAY America

There's nothing you can add to this.

Well that's a few minutes of my life I'll never get back. Basically this article is one of many crying about Trump's Tweets. I guess the nuance is supposed to be Trump Tweeted from Japan instead of the US, like that really makes a difference.

Next post, try something new for a change.

The national shame that is Donald Trump has outdone himself again during his junket to Japan. Ordinarily American leaders will suspend their partisan infighting while traveling abroad. There is an unwritten rule that "politics stops at the water's edge."But Trump has never been one to follow rules - or even bother to learn them. His only guidance is what's in his own selfish best interests. It's a symptom of his malignant narcissism and myriad other psychoses.

In Japan, Trump Finds Time to Golf, Become a National Embarrassment, and BETRAY America

can we add the names of the democrats that have done the same thing?
Go for it. List away, we will wait.

John Kerry trashes Trump to British media: ‘We cannot have a truculent child president’
Kerry is president?

Good to know.

Wow...

only counts for presidents?

Since when?

can we add the names of the democrats that have done the same thing?
Go for it. List away, we will wait.

John Kerry trashes Trump to British media: ‘We cannot have a truculent child president’
Kerry is president?

Good to know.

Wow...

Since when?
So, what's Kerry's current position within the government?

Kerry is president?

Good to know.

Wow...

Since when?

A prime suspect.

Kerry is president?

Good to know.

Wow...

Since when?

Retired Secretary of state.

(Short term memory loss?)

No, troll-feces like you are the national embarrassment who betray America. Because you have such a paranoid, almost sexual obsession with Trump, you think that his playing a round of golf in Japan is soooooo horrifying, it clearly makes your little penis go limp. Since you liberals are obsessed with putting your fellow American interests LAST, you've made it clear that you self-loathing-Americans are nothing but the human tampons of the most barbaric, third-world dregs of humanity on this planet. Since you liberals are so in love with violent, American-hating criminal scumbags, the only LOGICAL conclusion a sane person can draw is that you liberals are violent, American-hating criminal scumbags yourself....... !!! HORSE'S ASS !!!

Current position.

Not that hard kid.

Current position.

Not that hard kid.

can't read?

Kerry is president?

Good to know.

Wow...

Since when?

Current position.

Not that hard kid.

can't read?

Sorry, I don't speak moron.

Wow...

Since when?

Current position.

Not that hard kid.

can't read?

odd....

looking at your posts, I'd say you're downright fluent

No, troll-feces like you are the national embarrassment who betray America. Because you have such a paranoid, almost sexual obsession with Trump, you think that his playing a round of golf in Japan is soooooo horrifying, it clearly makes your little penis go limp. Since you liberals are obsessed with putting your fellow American interests LAST, you've made it clear that you self-loathing-Americans are nothing but the human tampons of the most barbaric, third-world dregs of humanity on this planet. Since you liberals are so in love with violent, American-hating criminal scumbags, the only LOGICAL conclusion a sane person can draw is that you liberals are violent, American-hating criminal scumbags yourself....... !!! HORSE'S ASS !!!
Wow dude...calm down...get a girlfriend!!!

Current position.

Not that hard kid.

can't read?

odd....

Nope, sorry. I do occasionally use Google translate.

Current position.

Not that hard kid.

can't read?

odd....

I do occasionally use Google translate.

so normal people can understand you?

Current position.

Not that hard kid.

can't read?

odd....

No son, so I can understand you.

Try to keep up, it's really not that hard.

can't read?

odd....

No son, so I can understand you.

Try to keep up, it's really not that hard.

you seem to be the one having a hard time keeping up.

you also seem to be derailing the thread

Forum List

Back