In Japan Trump Finds Time To Golf Become A National Embarrassment And Betray America

Sand Squid didn't even know it existed but you think it's "me" that needs to look at it? Too funny...

Sorry Liar, you mentioned Mexico and Canada by saying "how did that work out". The answer I gave was they increased their trade disparity with the US.

Then you went on about how these trade deals were responsible for manufacturing growth and listed a deal which hasn't been ratified by any country as trade deals "in effect currently" when asked what deals you are talking about.

So sad.

Bullshit! Trump's tariffs on Mexico and Canada is what brought them to the table and got the new deal negotiated! The fact that Nancy Pelosi won't ratify that trade deal doesn't change how Trump was successful at using tariffs to get a better deal for the US! That's on Pelosi...not on Trump!

So you are saying Trumps tariffs have caused Canada and Mexico to grow their trade difference with the US by BILLIONS.

And what do you mean "won't ratify the deal". I thought you said it was "in effect currently". Seems like you are mixing up your lies there kiddo. Get those straight maybe? I mean you already pointed them to manufacturing job increases. That would be quite a lie you have to backtrack on LIAR.

And the deal which Republicans are saying they won't vote on is being held up by Pelosi? So she's a Republican in your web of lies? I see she ALSO has said she won't sign it until there are enforcements added. So your point that both Republicans and Democrats oppose this deal in it's current form is only Dems oppose it? Wow... those lies are adding up by mr sneaky pants here trying to slip this unratified deal in as "in effect currently".

Granted Trump promised that in his first 100 days. here we are 2 years later... So since he didn't keep his promise or even try to meet his promise to Americans, and lost the chance to get it passed with a Republican majority, the Dems are to blame because Republicans, Democrats, Canada, and Mexico are all not ratifying this deal.

Wow. Do you think repeating your lies actually makes a point here? Do you think just ignoring the facts that you don't like is ok? Like do you pride yourself on how you can be intentionally ignorant of facts?

Dude, the expression "in effect currently" is what you coined...not I. You asked what trade deals Trump had signed and I told you. The fact that the deal isn't in effect currently isn't due to Trump...it's due to Nancy Pelosi refusing to let the deal be ratified. People like you are the ones who are intentionally ignorant! You blame Trump for not addressing the trade deficit when in fact he HAS addressed it but Democrats won't cooperate even though the new deal is far better for Americans!

Another LIE I see.

In post 297 ANOTHER poster had asked you "What new trade deals are in effect since Trump took office?"

and "what new trade deals have been made official since the start of the Trump administration?"

Your response in #311 was

"That would be the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement signed last November! Do you really not know this stuff?"

Hmmm, so now, despite that being written evidence you want to lie about it and pretend that I coined the phrase (was another poster who asked it).

Then you want to try and lie and say you were asked what deals Trump signed, when clearly it was "made official" and "in effect currently".

Again, that's fine that you think repeating a LIE over and over again makes it true in opposition of clear written fact. You are a LIAR. And you are continuing to LIE to defend your other LIES. That's what I called you out on doing a page ago. Creating new lies to back up old ones. And there's proof IN YOUR OWN POSTS.

And yes. Republicans, Democrats, Canada and Mexico all have not ratified the deal. To blame them all on a Democrat wanting to add teeth to the deal so it isn't another useless paper tiger is a joke.. and ANOTHER LIE.

As for me, I'd love the deal. It's a minor NAFTA tweak. Not worth the BILLIONS the trade war is costing us so I would love it to move on. Please don't continue your lie that I want more of Trumps Trade War.

So what do we KNOW, Squid? We know that Trump did negotiate a new deal to replace NAFTA and that it's better for both American and Mexican workers! We also know that Nancy Pelosi refuses to ratify that agreement! Care to take a crack at explaining why Democrats don't want something that's better for both American workers AND Mexican workers?

• Country of origin rules: Automobiles must have 75 percent of their components manufactured in Mexico, the US, or Canada to qualify for zero tariffs (up from 62.5 percent under NAFTA).

Thanks for the list, I assumed you would just parrot the list put out by your party masters.

At the time of the signing of the agreement by the leaders of the 3 countries, there were two car models sold in America that did not already meet the 75% rule. So, this is just a minor tweak that really changes nothing much.

• Labor provisions: 40 to 45 percent of automobile parts have to be made by workers who earn at least $16 an hour by 2023. Mexico has also agreed to pass laws giving workers the right to union representation, extending labor protections to migrant workers, and protecting women from discrimination. The countries can also sanction one another for labor violations.
Unless they choose to pay a tiny 2.5% tariff, which is very likely since 16 an hour is almost 4 fold what they make now...so again...just a tweak as they were given a way out.

• US farmers get more access to the Canadian dairy market: The US got Canada to open up its dairy market to US farmers, which was a big issue for Trump.
we will now have access to 3.59% of the Canadian Dairy market...that is 576 million dollars if we can take full advantage of it. That comes out to 0.015% of the total US dairy industry sales...once again...minor tweak.

• Intellectual property and digital trade: The deal extends the terms of copyright to 70 years beyond the life of the author (up from 50). It also extends the period that a pharmaceutical drug can be protected from generic competition, and includes new provisions to deal with the digital economy, including prohibiting duties on things like music and e-books, and protections for internet companies so they’re not liable for content their users produce.

Don't know much about this one, will have to do some more research...

Sorry Liar, you mentioned Mexico and Canada by saying "how did that work out". The answer I gave was they increased their trade disparity with the US.

Then you went on about how these trade deals were responsible for manufacturing growth and listed a deal which hasn't been ratified by any country as trade deals "in effect currently" when asked what deals you are talking about.

So sad.

Bullshit! Trump's tariffs on Mexico and Canada is what brought them to the table and got the new deal negotiated! The fact that Nancy Pelosi won't ratify that trade deal doesn't change how Trump was successful at using tariffs to get a better deal for the US! That's on Pelosi...not on Trump!

So you are saying Trumps tariffs have caused Canada and Mexico to grow their trade difference with the US by BILLIONS.

And what do you mean "won't ratify the deal". I thought you said it was "in effect currently". Seems like you are mixing up your lies there kiddo. Get those straight maybe? I mean you already pointed them to manufacturing job increases. That would be quite a lie you have to backtrack on LIAR.

And the deal which Republicans are saying they won't vote on is being held up by Pelosi? So she's a Republican in your web of lies? I see she ALSO has said she won't sign it until there are enforcements added. So your point that both Republicans and Democrats oppose this deal in it's current form is only Dems oppose it? Wow... those lies are adding up by mr sneaky pants here trying to slip this unratified deal in as "in effect currently".

Granted Trump promised that in his first 100 days. here we are 2 years later... So since he didn't keep his promise or even try to meet his promise to Americans, and lost the chance to get it passed with a Republican majority, the Dems are to blame because Republicans, Democrats, Canada, and Mexico are all not ratifying this deal.

Wow. Do you think repeating your lies actually makes a point here? Do you think just ignoring the facts that you don't like is ok? Like do you pride yourself on how you can be intentionally ignorant of facts?

Dude, the expression "in effect currently" is what you coined...not I. You asked what trade deals Trump had signed and I told you. The fact that the deal isn't in effect currently isn't due to Trump...it's due to Nancy Pelosi refusing to let the deal be ratified. People like you are the ones who are intentionally ignorant! You blame Trump for not addressing the trade deficit when in fact he HAS addressed it but Democrats won't cooperate even though the new deal is far better for Americans!

Another LIE I see.

In post 297 ANOTHER poster had asked you "What new trade deals are in effect since Trump took office?"

and "what new trade deals have been made official since the start of the Trump administration?"

Your response in #311 was

"That would be the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement signed last November! Do you really not know this stuff?"

Hmmm, so now, despite that being written evidence you want to lie about it and pretend that I coined the phrase (was another poster who asked it).

Then you want to try and lie and say you were asked what deals Trump signed, when clearly it was "made official" and "in effect currently".

Again, that's fine that you think repeating a LIE over and over again makes it true in opposition of clear written fact. You are a LIAR. And you are continuing to LIE to defend your other LIES. That's what I called you out on doing a page ago. Creating new lies to back up old ones. And there's proof IN YOUR OWN POSTS.

And yes. Republicans, Democrats, Canada and Mexico all have not ratified the deal. To blame them all on a Democrat wanting to add teeth to the deal so it isn't another useless paper tiger is a joke.. and ANOTHER LIE.

As for me, I'd love the deal. It's a minor NAFTA tweak. Not worth the BILLIONS the trade war is costing us so I would love it to move on. Please don't continue your lie that I want more of Trumps Trade War.

So what do we KNOW, Squid? We know that Trump did negotiate a new deal to replace NAFTA and that it's better for both American and Mexican workers! We also know that Nancy Pelosi refuses to ratify that agreement! Care to take a crack at explaining why Democrats don't want something that's better for both American workers AND Mexican workers?
Well since you asked what we know. We know you are willing to lie freely and then lie more and more to cover up your lie.

Which makes you more worthless than spare parts bud. Have no need to hear from some twat lying because he thinks that is cool. Piss off kiddo, welcome to ignore. Maybe when you grow up and get just a smidge of self respect for your lying ass we can talk again.

Forum List

Back