In Japan Trump Finds Time To Golf Become A National Embarrassment And Betray America

Sorry, I don't speak moron.

odd....

looking at your posts, I'd say you're downright fluent
Nope, sorry. I do occasionally use Google translate.

I do occasionally use Google translate.

so normal people can understand you?
No son, so I can understand you.

Try to keep up, it's really not that hard.

you seem to be the one having a hard time keeping up.

you also seem to be derailing the thread
I'm sure it seems that way to you.

It's not.

Once again the idiot Trump threw our intelligence agencies under the bus to side with his friend the dictator Kim, and in the process he tweets about "low IQ Bidan", not able to spell the mans name correctly, only reinforcing what normal, rational people have always known: Trump is a fucking idiot, and his supporters are morons.

Once again the idiot Trump threw our intelligence agencies under the bus to side with his friend the dictator Kim, and in the process he tweets about "low IQ Bidan", not able to spell the mans name correctly, only reinforcing what normal, rational people have always known: Trump is a fucking idiot, and his supporters are morons.

Right. Everybody who makes a typo now and then is an idiot. Remember that.......

Pooty Poot in Japan would have went to a martial arts school and hung out with the guys. Probably in a gi and had a few joke around rounds with the master there.

Did trump stop here ? He has a black belt there. About 44 inches
kfcbamboo2-e1482820534589.jpg

The national shame that is Donald Trump has outdone himself again during his junket to Japan. Ordinarily American leaders will suspend their partisan infighting while traveling abroad. There is an unwritten rule that "politics stops at the water's edge."But Trump has never been one to follow rules - or even bother to learn them. His only guidance is what's in his own selfish best interests. It's a symptom of his malignant narcissism and myriad other psychoses.

In Japan, Trump Finds Time to Golf, Become a National Embarrassment, and BETRAY America

There's nothing you can add to this.
You're an incredible nincompoop. The Japanese love golf you idiot.

Pooty Poot in Japan would have went to a martial arts school and hung out with the guys. Probably in a gi and had a few joke around rounds with the master there.

They said that the dinner served to Trump with Abe was "double cheeseburgers made with American beef", the dude is such white trash.

The national shame that is Donald Trump has outdone himself again during his junket to Japan. Ordinarily American leaders will suspend their partisan infighting while traveling abroad. There is an unwritten rule that "politics stops at the water's edge."But Trump has never been one to follow rules - or even bother to learn them. His only guidance is what's in his own selfish best interests. It's a symptom of his malignant narcissism and myriad other psychoses.

In Japan, Trump Finds Time to Golf, Become a National Embarrassment, and BETRAY America

can we add the names of the democrats that have done the same thing?
Go for it. List away, we will wait.

John Kerry trashes Trump to British media: ‘We cannot have a truculent child president’
"...unless he's a Democrat."

Says the person who doesn't seem to now that "mans" is incorrect and posts a run-on sentence.

Oh please, STFU!

National embarrassment...bringing KFC to a judiciary hearing
and putting a chicken figurine in an empty chair

Betrayal...when the American people are harmed by
corrupt politicians doing what is NOT in our best interest
but in their best interest

They said that the dinner served to Trump with Abe was "double cheeseburgers made with American beef", the dude is such white trash.

The Japanese Prime Minister is white trash? I think you need glasses!

/——/ Golf— oh we got him this time. We really really really do, and we mean it.
01A8A0CF-B699-4AA4-A910-5FABBC7FBE4E.jpeg

It is up to you to take up what weapons you can and sweep the nation free of your objections.

/——/ Golf— oh we got him this time. We really really really do, and we mean it.
View attachment 262615
No one cares what trump
Scum think

It is up to you to take up what weapons you can and sweep the nation free of your objections.
/—-/ Libs are arming themselves as we speak.
B6D4B232-FD66-449E-9562-39D94447B776.jpeg

North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Biden a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?

Well Iran with whom he has not meet with him in a summit , gets the macho man treatment

"You will eat my rear rockets and like it! Ohhhh yeahhh!"

When NK does something and they had meet in a summit, then

"All I care about is that people are being entertained. It's not about being the world champion , it's about exciting the people. If you walk away entertained, then I did my job, and that's all I care about"

message to NK - fire away but as long as you dish my opponents , no worries

Forum List

Back