In debate, Clinton gets no follow-up questions, Trump gets 6

Trump did a lot of evasion.

So Lester Holt came back to him several times like pulling teeth.

I think most of the audience could easily see this.

Surprised that the Republican moderator didn't ask a bunch of softball questions for Trump? I'm kind of surprised these questions weren't asked too. Surprised that Trump's border wall wasn't brought up. Lots of unanswered questions. Maybe they'll hit on these issues in the next debate...

No one should be surprised. The msm have been campaigning on Hillary's behalf since it started, the same way they campaigned for Obama. This is just another of many examples.

Didn't ask about Donny's flip flops, his foundation, or his so Trump U Scandal.

I think we should just skip the chase and get straight to the Impeachment hearings..........

If you tell the truth the first time…you won’t be called on it later.

Unless you are a Clinton. Or an Obama.

Tissue?

When you perpetuate a lie for 6 years about a birth certificate…expect to get called on it.
When you are the first to ever conditionalize the release of your tax records…expect to get called on it.
When you say you know more than the generals about ISIS…expect to get called on it.

I think we should just skip the chase and get straight to the Impeachment hearings..........

Yeah tinydancer

Lester Crowley didn’t ask Trump about his Trump U scandal,
Calling the Hispanic judge biased based on his heritage,

I guess Holt was in his pocket based on those omissions…right?

Tissue?

When you perpetuate a lie for 6 years about a birth certificate…expect to get called on it.
When you are the first to ever conditionalize the release of your tax records…expect to get called on it.
When you say you know more than the generals about ISIS…expect to get called on it.

But when you lie to Congress about your emails under oath, don't expect to get called on it by a liberal moderator.

Tissue?

But when you lie to Congress about your emails under oath, don't expect to get called on it by a liberal moderator.

According to the Congress and the FBI…it didn’t happen. But oh well…whatchagonnado?

Yeah tinydancer

Lester Crowley didn’t ask Trump about his Trump U scandal,
Calling the Hispanic judge biased based on his heritage,

I guess Holt was in his pocket based on those omissions…right?
Perhaps he didn't ask about Trump U because the Clintons have been paid nearly $18 million dollars to front for a for profit university that has been sued for false advertising and predatory practices just as Trump U has been. Perhaps he didn't ask him about the Hisapanic judge for fear it would lead into the Clintons fronting for this university and Secretary Clinton inviting the CEO to state dinners to the astonishment of her State Department staff.

Holt and Clinton did party together about Obama's birth certificate, Trump's tax returns, stop and frisk and the false allegations that Trump supported the Iraq war, with Holt providing false information about the last two.

More time should have been spent asking Trump about how he learned to make all those stupid facial contortions he is so fond of making when being viewed on live TV by 84 million people.

Forum List

Back