The ACLU is representing the NYC bombing suspect that was in shootout with police

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
WHY?

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/207897684-story

Rahamimugshot_1474329185960_2029459_ver1.0.jpg

If you had bothered to read more than just the headline of your link, you'd have an answer to your question.

Federal judges last week denied requests by public defenders to be appointed to represent Rahami, agreeing with prosecutors' arguments that he had not officially been arrested by federal authorities.

Shalom said in a filing that Rahami's father and wife requested the ACLU represent him until he is appointed a federal public defender or other lawyer.

Ofer said denying Rahami's right to a lawyer "violates the Constitution and needlessly sacrifices civil liberties in the name of national security."

If you had bothered to read more than just the headline of your link, you'd have an answer to your question.

Federal judges last week denied requests by public defenders to be appointed to represent Rahami, agreeing with prosecutors' arguments that he had not officially been arrested by federal authorities.

Shalom said in a filing that Rahami's father and wife requested the ACLU represent him until he is appointed a federal public defender or other lawyer.

Ofer said denying Rahami's right to a lawyer "violates the Constitution and needlessly sacrifices civil liberties in the name of national security."
Denying his right to a lawyer violates the constitution ?
let me put this in terms easy for the rag headed pieces of shit to understand.
FUCK OFF and GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY you filthy goat humping pieces of excrement.
(no offense intended)

Yes.

(no offense intended)

:lol:

Does venting your spleen make you feel better?

Thank God.

He wasn't even arrested. I thought they had the guy. Clearly they don't. I wonder why he got into a shootout with cops.

Yes.

(no offense intended)

what would really make me feel better is to be allowed to just walk up to him and his family and put bullets in his parents heads while he watches.
Let him know how it feels to lose someone close to you.
Him? after having him watch that, lock his camel humping ass up for the rest of his life and force him to watch video of the execution so he never forgets.

It seems that many of these muslim immigrants simply cannot handle the freedom we have in America.

Maybe all women in America should start wearing burqas so as to be culturally sensitive to muslim men....we don't want to be racist. It's our fault they are trying to kill us.

Yes.

(no offense intended)

what would really make me feel better is to be allowed to just walk up to him and his family and put bullets in his parents heads while he watches.
Him? after having him watch that, lock his camel humping ass up for the rest of his life and force him to watch video of the execution so he never forgets.

Wow! Your post is just more evidence that we're not a "Christian Nation".

You do know that his bombs didn't actually kill anyone, right? You'd shoot innocent people anyway?

Would you put a bullet through the heads of the parents of the Charleston shooter too?

Last edited:

Yes.

(no offense intended)

Wow! Your proof is just more evidence that we're not a "Christian Nation".

You do know that his bombs didn't actually kill anyone, right? You'd shoot innocent people anyway?

Would you put a bullet through the heads of the parents of the Charleston shooter too?
I'm proof that we are not a Christian nation? I had no clue that I by myself held so much power and responsibility for the fate of this nation.
I'm like a God or something to you aren't I.
Oh, and yes, I would also put a bullet through the heads of the Charleston shooters parents.
your liberal pandering and protection of the animals is simply not working.
Parents might do a better job raising their genetic blobs if they knew they could be held responsible for the actions.

Forum List

Back