In Colleges and Universities, why "Diversity"?

Where are the centers of the American culture that has swept the world? California and New York, or Salt Lake City and Birmingham? Where are the centers of American innovation that brought us space exploration, computer technology and medical advancement? San Jose, Boston, Pittsburgh or Nashville, Boise and Little Rock?
California and New York were as white as the rest of America when American culture “swept the world”.

Now American culture is receding because of “diversity”.
White ain't Rock and Roll. White ain't jazz.

So you are ok with black colleges being eliminated for the sake of diversity, Remember Diversity leads directly to a better society primarily because you have different perspectives and different solutions
Who told you I was ok with Black colleges being eliminated for the sake of diversity? The HBCU's primary role is to educate young Black adults on their specific history while at the same time providing them a lift off platform into mainstream america. FYI lots of middle eastern and east indians go to HBCU's as well.
So you aren’t actually for diversity.

Typical.
Obviously I am. Since HBCU's embrace diversity you sound like the typical idiot that cant read.
HBCUs are some of the least diverse colleges in the country.
Not our problem. If whites are afraid to go there thats their problem. Other cultures have no issues with going there.
Historically white colleges literally go to inner cities to give out applications and force their campuses to be “diverse”.

HBCUs have little to nothing in the way of diversity initiatives.

Who told you I was ok with Black colleges being eliminated for the sake of diversity? The HBCU's primary role is to educate young Black adults on their specific history while at the same time providing them a lift off platform into mainstream america. FYI lots of middle eastern and east indians go to HBCU's as well.

Typical.
Obviously I am. Since HBCU's embrace diversity you sound like the typical idiot that cant read.
Not our problem. If whites are afraid to go there thats their problem. Other cultures have no issues with going there.
Historically white colleges literally go to inner cities to give out applications and force their campuses to be “diverse”.

I think youre confused. You cant force people to go to your college if they dont want to.

Where are the centers of the American culture that has swept the world? California and New York, or Salt Lake City and Birmingham? Where are the centers of American innovation that brought us space exploration, computer technology and medical advancement? San Jose, Boston, Pittsburgh or Nashville, Boise and Little Rock?
California and New York were as white as the rest of America when American culture “swept the world”.

Both were and are much whiter than rap is.

Both were and are much whiter than rap is.
Nope. Both Rock and Roll and Jazz are Black creations.

Typical.

I think youre confused. You cant force people to go to your college if they dont want to.
Historically white colleges have quotas.

They don’t have to force non-whites to go to their campuses because the non-whites are more than happy to go to better colleges with full ride scholarships.

HBCUs not only don’t have quotas, but many of them are unapologetically racist against whites and aren’t exactly welcome to Asians or other non-blacks either.

They don’t have to force non-whites to go to their campuses because the non-whites are more than happy to go to better colleges with full ride scholarships.

HBCUs not only don’t have quotas, but many of them are unapologetically racist against whites and aren’t exactly welcome to Asians or other non-blacks either.
If they dont have to force non whites why did you claim and I quote......
"Historically white colleges literally go to inner cities to give out applications and force their campuses to be “diverse”

HBCU's dont need quotas. They just say everyone is welcome.

"Historically white colleges literally go to inner cities to give out applications and force their campuses to be “diverse”

They are forcing their campuses to change, not the non-white students, idiot.

HBCUs don’t welcome everyone, they are hotbeds of black supremacists.

Is this true or is this simply your assumption?

Do you have evidence supporting this assertion?

How are they forcing their campuses to change without forcing the non-white students? Did you think that one through?

HBCU's welcome everyone Thats why lots of ME and East Indians go to those schools.

Did you not know?

Did you not know?
Obviously you dont know shit. :laugh:

If one school chooses its freshman class strictly on the basis of academic merit (all criteria objectively measurable, and published in advance), and another college uses some objective criteria, but takes pains to ensure a "diverse" freshman class, in what meaningful way would the "diverse" class be better?

I see nothing of value in diversity; indeed, diversity is the enemy of excellence. When "top" schools are considered, the diversity students are much more likely to fail (or have standards lowered to accommodate them), while they could be fully successful at a lesser school.

In sum, diversity itself is stupid. Which is why Leftists love it so much.
First of all what you see isnt important. You are an irrelevant nobody. Diversity leads directly to a better society primarily because you have different perspectives and different solutions. The more options you have the better. Does that make sense to your tiny brain?

TRANSLATION: hitting the nail on the head makes you "irrelevant" to the #1 most cowardly, lying, bomb-throwing racist cretin who can never back up a single strange unsupportable claim he makes then runs when finally cornered and considers himself a milkweed? :21: Diversity leads to one thing only, a more open door to the masses of unqualified people out there who could never attain equality without tilting the scales in their favor against others who are better qualified. Diversity in ALL THINGS leads to a dilution of the pool. Whenever you mix grades of material in any process, you only get an inferior product.

If one school chooses its freshman class strictly on the basis of academic merit (all criteria objectively measurable, and published in advance), and another college uses some objective criteria, but takes pains to ensure a "diverse" freshman class, in what meaningful way would the "diverse" class be better?

I see nothing of value in diversity; indeed, diversity is the enemy of excellence. When "top" schools are considered, the diversity students are much more likely to fail (or have standards lowered to accommodate them), while they could be fully successful at a lesser school.

First of all what you see isnt important. You are an irrelevant nobody. Diversity leads directly to a better society primarily because you have different perspectives and different solutions. The more options you have the better. Does that make sense to your tiny brain?

TRANSLATION: hitting the nail on the head makes you "irrelevant" to the #1 most cowardly, lying, bomb-throwing racist cretin who can never back up a single strange unsupportable claim he makes then runs when finally cornered and considers himself a milkweed? :21: Diversity leads to one thing only, a more open door to the masses of unqualified people out there who could never attain equality without tilting the scales in their favor against others who are better qualified. Diversity in ALL THINGS leads to a dilution of the pool. Whenever you mix grades of material in any process, you only get an inferior product.
Diversity can only make whites better. Youre substandard and only when youre absorbed back into the human population will your weak genes get stronger.

Diversity can only make whites better. Youre substandard and only when youre absorbed back into the human population will your weak genes get stronger.

Thanks for admitting that diversity has only helped blacks by making them more white. Ooops! Bet you didn't realize you just said that!

:oops8:

Thanks for admitting that diversity has only helped blacks by making them more white. Ooops! Bet you didn't realize you just said that!

:oops8:
I think youre having problems reading your english language. I said diversity will only better whites. They are the only ones that are genetically weak and last to civilization.

"Diversity" policies are pandering to the dumbass minorities that can't compete on merit. Despicable.

"Diversity" policies are pandering to the dumbass minorities that can't compete on merit. Despicable.
Whites are the minority so I agree.

Maybe in the areas that have the welfare queens, illegals and vote for Democrats but not everywhere in the US.
I'm speaking world wide. Whites are one of natures failed experiments. Diversity will correct the mistake.

Forum List

Back