In Colleges and Universities, why "Diversity"?

First of all what you see isnt important. You are an irrelevant nobody.
. The more options you have the better. Does that make sense to your tiny brain?
So you are ok with black colleges being eliminated for the sake of diversity, Remember Diversity leads directly to a better society primarily because you have different perspectives and different solutions
Who told you I was ok with Black colleges being eliminated for the sake of diversity? The HBCU's primary role is to educate young Black adults on their specific history while at the same time providing them a lift off platform into mainstream america. FYI lots of middle eastern and east indians go to HBCU's as well.
So you aren’t actually for diversity.

Typical.
Obviously I am. Since HBCU's embrace diversity you sound like the typical idiot that cant read.
HBCUs are some of the least diverse colleges in the country.

Stump stupid comment.

"Diversity" policies are pandering to the dumbass minorities that can't compete on merit. Despicable.
Whites are the minority so I agree.

Maybe in the areas that have the welfare queens, illegals and vote for Democrats but not everywhere in the US.

th

"Diversity" policies are pandering to the dumbass minorities that can't compete on merit. Despicable.
Whites are the minority so I agree.

Maybe in the areas that have the welfare queens, illegals and vote for Democrats but not everywhere in the US.

th

Here is the model for Democrat voters

hurricane-sandy-looting.jpg

They are republicans trying to get rid of evidence before Mueller gets to it.

Forum List

Back