In Case You Haven't Been Paying Attention...CNN and MSNBC Thinks We're In For A Recession

Well the recession bullshit didn't work, so the Leftist thugs have moved on to the Ukraine impeachment bullshit.
Because deficits don't matter when Republicans are in charge.

You assfucks were running in circles, waving your arms about, and screaming "OMG OMG OMG the deficits!!! the deficits!!!" under Obama.

The Fed is reducing interest rates to stave off a recession.
If they hadn't of raised them in the first damn place! Again Trump was right.

Don't listen to them. These are the same A'holes that pushed Russian Collusion on us for over 2 years. They're hoping to convince enough people that we're headed for a recession so that they can counter the good Trump economy and make it a negative.

The Democrats have alot of chaos in store for us when it comes to the economy. They could care less if we lose our jobs. They screwed up the economy before, and if it means getting one of their candidates back in the WH they'll do it. But it takes alot of events to happen for them to screw up a strong economy. The first thing they have to destroy is consumer confidence. As long as we're still purchasing, the economy will keep rolling. So the Democrats and their corrupt media have to keep talking about Inverted Curves and other financial stuff that most people don't understand until they all start cutting back on everything. That's how you cause a recession.

Pedophile Bill Maher is talking about wanting a recession. Like Maxine Waters, he's tipping off what they're up to because he has a big mouth and doesn't know how to keep it shut. But bigmouths are good for this conspiracy because the more people talk about a recession the more real it becomes.

This is how the Democrats destroyed the economy beginning in 2007. They blamed the poor economy on Bush, but it was really just Democrats talking down the economy along with reckless actions by congress and banks that led to "The worst economy since the Great Depression". Cheap credit....lax governmental regulations. Hedge-funders betting on a crashing economy.

Bottom line: Don't believe a word the media says without verification. Reliable verification. Not snopes, or Moveon.org. Not Drudge Report.....nothing.
Wow...you are wrong

As a matter of fact I do.

'Two decades with no progress for the middle class': New census data shows household income is the same as in 1999.

• The economy lifted more Americans from poverty in 2018 but failed to drive broader economic progress across households.
  • Median incomes were essentially flat after three years of growth last year, the Census Bureau said in a report Tuesday.
  • The median household income was $63,179 last year, statistically unchanged from 2017 and near where it stood in 1999.
  • The figures suggested rising inequality has continued to undermine progress during the longest expansion on record.
'Two decades with no progress for the middle class': New census data shows household income is the same as in 1999 | Markets Insider
My income went up $4 per hour since Trump has taken office.
So? My 401K quadrupled under Obama.

Really? Because my investments took about a 15% hit under Obama. 8 years and I wound up worse off than before the bozo took office.
Then you prove to be too stupid to invest in the market. The Dow alone tripled under Obama after bottoming out in early March, 2009.

And you're too stupid to know how economics works and investments. Here let me educate your dumb ass.

You have 100 dollars. You invest it. It loses 50%. Now you have 50 dollars. How much do the markets have to go up for you to regain your money? 50%? Nope. 100 percent. So just to break even the markets have to double. Well, thanks to Obama's tanking economy I lost about 60% of my market investment. Everyone did. It took 8 years just to get back to LESS than what it was. Once Trump took office I've made almost 40%.

So yea, Obama sucks.

The S&P 500 returned 194% with dividends reinvested from December 30 2008 to December 30 2016. This is from Bloomberg.

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 4.16.45 AM.png

So if you lost money under Obama, you were making bad investment decisions.

My income went up $4 per hour since Trump has taken office.

Really? Because my investments took about a 15% hit under Obama. 8 years and I wound up worse off than before the bozo took office.
Then you prove to be too stupid to invest in the market. The Dow alone tripled under Obama after bottoming out in early March, 2009.

And you're too stupid to know how economics works and investments. Here let me educate your dumb ass.

You have 100 dollars. You invest it. It loses 50%. Now you have 50 dollars. How much do the markets have to go up for you to regain your money? 50%? Nope. 100 percent. So just to break even the markets have to double. Well, thanks to Obama's tanking economy I lost about 60% of my market investment. Everyone did. It took 8 years just to get back to LESS than what it was. Once Trump took office I've made almost 40%.

So yea, Obama sucks.

The S&P 500 returned 194% with dividends reinvested from December 30 2008 to December 30 2016. This is from Bloomberg.

View attachment 284180

Nobody lost money in the stock market under Obama except dumb fucking rightards. I can't believe airplanemechanic is dumb enough to admit he's one of those. :ack-1:

Although I've never been a member of the GOP, I am right-leaning and a conservative on most issues. This thing about a coming recession is no joke, a lot of people smarter than I am do believe a recession is coming but nobody really knows when. Consider this, the decade we're in now is the 1st one since forever NOT to have a recession:

mail

Source: Crestmont Research

Shit happens, you know? If it happens in 2020, the Nov elections could really be up for grabs.

Although I've never been a member of the GOP, I am right-leaning and a conservative on most issues. This thing about a coming recession is no joke, a lot of people smarter than I am do believe a recession is coming but nobody really knows when. Consider this, the decade we're in now is the 1st one since forever NOT to have a recession:

mail

Shit happens, you know? If it happens in 2020, the Nov elections could really be up for grabs.
Recessions ALWAYS come. They're a natural component of the economy.

So yea, Obama sucks.

View attachment 284180

Nobody lost money in the stock market under Obama except dumb fucking rightards. I can't believe airplanemechanic is dumb enough to admit he's one of those. :ack-1:

A lot of people lost a lot money, sold near the bottom, then didn't participate in the rally. That was quite common. It also wasn't Obama's fault.

mail

I don't know if a recession is coming or not. Arguably, the manufacturing industry is already in a recession, and many indicators are pointing to a broad recession.

However, that doesn't mean we will have one.

I also suspect that if we have one in the next few years, it is likely to be a mild one. My guess is that we will see a slowing in the economy to ~1%.

So yea, Obama sucks.

View attachment 284180

A lot of people lost a lot money, sold near the bottom, then didn't participate in the rally. That was quite common. It also wasn't Obama's fault.
And those would be the dumb fucking rightards of which I speak.

Well the recession bullshit didn't work, so the Leftist thugs have moved on to the Ukraine impeachment bullshit.
Whassamatter? You don't like it when Democrats use the Republican playbook?
Well at least he she it they admits that Democrats are desperate and full of shit. Baby steps...

You assfucks were running in circles, waving your arms about, and screaming "OMG OMG OMG the deficits!!! the deficits!!!" under Obama.

Ha ha ha now that was funny. It sure didn't matter to the Left when Obama increased our national debt and the size of govt. by record numbers.

So yea, Obama sucks.

View attachment 284180

Record bankrupsies under that anti American commie imposter Obama due to massive govt regulations and extreme hostility of his administration towards businesses and the Middle class. How would the inept, incompetent, deceptive asshole know anyway? He never created a single job in his entire lifetime.

Well at least he she it they admits that Democrats are desperate and full of shit. Baby steps...
No one said that. You're imagining things again.

Ha ha ha now that was funny. It sure didn't matter to the Left when Obama increased our national debt and the size of govt. by record numbers.
That was due to Bush's Great Recession.

So yea, Obama sucks.

View attachment 284180

Record bankrupsies under that anti American commie imposter Obama due to massive govt regulations and extreme hostility of his administration towards businesses and the Middle class.
:linky:

Don't listen to them. These are the same A'holes that pushed Russian Collusion on us for over 2 years. They're hoping to convince enough people that we're headed for a recession so that they can counter the good Trump economy and make it a negative.

The Democrats have alot of chaos in store for us when it comes to the economy. They could care less if we lose our jobs. They screwed up the economy before, and if it means getting one of their candidates back in the WH they'll do it. But it takes alot of events to happen for them to screw up a strong economy. The first thing they have to destroy is consumer confidence. As long as we're still purchasing, the economy will keep rolling. So the Democrats and their corrupt media have to keep talking about Inverted Curves and other financial stuff that most people don't understand until they all start cutting back on everything. That's how you cause a recession.

Pedophile Bill Maher is talking about wanting a recession. Like Maxine Waters, he's tipping off what they're up to because he has a big mouth and doesn't know how to keep it shut. But bigmouths are good for this conspiracy because the more people talk about a recession the more real it becomes.

This is how the Democrats destroyed the economy beginning in 2007. They blamed the poor economy on Bush, but it was really just Democrats talking down the economy along with reckless actions by congress and banks that led to "The worst economy since the Great Depression". Cheap credit....lax governmental regulations. Hedge-funders betting on a crashing economy.

Bottom line: Don't believe a word the media says without verification. Reliable verification. Not snopes, or Moveon.org. Not Drudge Report.....nothing.
The real crooks have moved from politics to the media.

"Using the Republican playbook", isn't that what you said? Meaning, the Democratic "impeachment" is concocted bullshit, but it doesn't matter to you guys stomping over the constitution, a legitimately elected president, and the vote of about 60 million people that actually voted for him, you just want him out.

Sure sure, not the massive govt. programs, increasing the IRS thug force by about 250,000, record number of footstamps issued, etc.

"Using the Republican playbook", isn't that what you said? Meaning, the Democratic "impeachment" is concocted bullshit, but it doesn't matter to you guys stomping over the constitution, a legitimately elected president, and the vote of about 60 million people that actually voted for him, you just want him out.
No, that's not what that means. :eusa_doh:

Sure sure, not the massive govt. programs, increasing the IRS thug force by about 250,000, record number of footstamps issued, etc.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back