In Britain, man afraid of retaliation can't use gun to stay safe...all he did was defend himself....

He should have never gone to trial in the first place.

In the UK, all homicides are reviewed by a coroners court (a lower court on the same level as a magistrate's court). The parties in any homicide are called to give evidence in that proceeding. In essence, every homicide goes to trial even if just to determine not to lay indictable charges.

I already told you: your gun access argument just doesn't hold water. It doesn't even correlate. Some of the most dangerous parts of the USA also have some of the toughest gun laws.

The toughest gun law in the US is like the tallest midget.

a tough gun law would be a national one, not one you can get around by crossing from Chicago into Cicero and buying all the guns you want.
Still doesn't change the fact that both in the USA (Camden) and Europe (UK, SUI), the only correlation is between violent crime and negroes, not violent crime and guns.

And when I say correlation, I mean real statistics, not the statistically insignificant, cherry-picked mass shooting bullshit you like to focus on since your retarded liberal brain can't do any research besides watching CNN.
What does exist in all of those cases is the correlation between negroes and violence.

Yup, Racism again...

Um, all the mass shooters are white kids of privilege... but you keep going on about the scary negroes.
Which would explain why mass shootings account for a tiny percentage of violent crime, you retarded clown! Thanks for making my point for me.

Seriously, how fucking retarded are you? Do you really believe that the "breaking news" mass shootings are statistically representative of violent crime?

Last edited:
Still doesn't change the fact that both in the USA (Camden) and Europe (UK, SUI), the only correlation is between violent crime and negroes, not violent crime and guns.

And when I say correlation, I mean real statistics, not the statistically insignificant, cherry-picked mass shooting bullshit you like to focus on since your retarded liberal brain can't do any research besides watching CNN.

Guy, the UK had 48 gun homicides.
The US Has 11,000 gun homicides.

Sorry, man, it's the GUNS, not the darkies.

And El Salvador has 5.8 guns per 100 people (even less than England and Wales) while having the highest murder rate on the planet (by far).

Did I mention you are retarded? If not, here it is just in case: you're a god damned retard!!!

No...Britain has increasing gun crime, we have gun crime going down, their criminals do not shoot to kill as often as ours do but they are shooting each other more and more now....just below the waist, not in the head or chest...

Wrong, again....

Does Gun Control Reduce Murder? Let’s Run The Numbers Globally

Let’s look at the countries with the highest concentrations of gun ownership (excluding Yemen and Iraq as active war zones). Guns per murder in those countries are,

1. United States at 20,967,
  2. Uruguay at 3,777,
  3. Norway at 55,893,
  4. France at 19,747,
  5. Austria at 59,608,
  6. Germany at 35,647,
  7. Switzerland at 35,435,
  8. New Zealand at 24,835, and
  9. Greece at 26,471.
Norway is a particularly interesting example. It has 10 times the gun ownership rate of the United Kingdom, but only half the murder rate.

When one excludes Iraq and Yemen, not one of the countries on the list of the 10 highest rates of gun ownership also appears on the list of the top ten highest murder rates. In fact, the countries with the highest murder rates have markedly low gun ownership rates.

1. El Savador (108.64 murders per 100,000/5800 guns per 100,000)
  2. Honduras (63.75/6200)
  3. Venezuela (57.15/10,700)
  4. Jamaica (43.21/8,100)
  5. Lesotho (38/2,700)
  6. Belize (34.4/10,000)
  7. South Africa (34.27/12,700)
  8. Guatemala (31.21/13,100)
  9. Trinidad (30.88/1,600)
  10. Bahamas (29.81/5,300)
It really doesn’t matter how you slice this data. The conclusion is inescapable: High concentrations of private, legal gun ownership do not correlate positively to increased murders. Indeed, you can look at almost any slice of data and conclude the opposite: Higher private ownership of guns can be strongly correlated to lower murder rates.

The data also exposes some myths I have heard about gun control. For example, I’ve heard activists tout Australia, which supposedly banned all guns. Australia has advanced a number of gun control measures over the years. Nevertheless, according to the data, Australia has a rate of private ownership of guns of 13,100 per 100,000 and a murder rate of .98.

Australia has almost twice as many guns per capita as the United Kingdom, for example, and a comparable murder rate. New Zealand has almost twice as many guns per capita as Australia but a lower crime rate.

Countries with both a low rate of private gun ownership and a low murder rate exist, but they are clearly data outliers. These include the Netherlands (3,900 guns per 100,000, for a murder rate of .61) the United Kingdom (6,200 guns per 100,000, for a murder rate of .92), Japan, and Portugal. Places like Norway, Austria, Switzerland, and Germany overwhelm those examples because they all have high rates of gun ownership and enviable crime rates.

-------

The ratio of murders per gun works as a decent measure for how responsible a country’s citizens are with their firearms. Measured in this light, an owner of a private legal gun in America measures as one of the most responsible in the world. A gun in America is 387 times less likely to be used in a murder than in El Salvador. Even in Japan, which has one of the lowest murder and gun ownership rates in the world, there are ten times as many murders per gun than in America.

Wrong, again....

Does Gun Control Reduce Murder? Let’s Run The Numbers Globally

Let’s look at the countries with the highest concentrations of gun ownership (excluding Yemen and Iraq as active war zones). Guns per murder in those countries are,

1. United States at 20,967,
  2. Uruguay at 3,777,
  3. Norway at 55,893,
  4. France at 19,747,
  5. Austria at 59,608,
  6. Germany at 35,647,
  7. Switzerland at 35,435,
  8. New Zealand at 24,835, and
  9. Greece at 26,471.
Norway is a particularly interesting example. It has 10 times the gun ownership rate of the United Kingdom, but only half the murder rate.
You really expect that retarded fucking CNN parrot to do anything other than repeat his 2 gun homicide #s as if that's the end all, be all to violent crime statistics?

And El Salvador has 5.8 guns per 100 people (even less than England and Wales) while having the highest murder rate on the planet (by far).

El Salvador has criminal gangs and rebel armies and a government that shoots anyone it doesn't like. If you have to go there to say, "See, we aren't so bad... was that a car backfiring?"

No...Britain has increasing gun crime, we have gun crime going down, their criminals do not shoot to kill as often as ours do but they are shooting each other more and more now....just below the waist, not in the head or chest...

We have 70,000 gun injuries compared to 11,000 homicides and 20,000 suicides... We aren't particularly good shots ourselves.

The Brits have nowhere near those numbers.

This man had his home invaded by two violent criminals, while he was home. This happens more often in Britain where criminals invade inhabited homes because they know the people inside can't shoot them. In this case, a fight broke out and one of the criminals was stabbed and killed. The innocent victim was arrested on murder charges but the charges were dropped...now, he is in hiding because he fears the criminals will come back and punish him.....the cops can't help him, he is on his own, and he has nothing to protect himself with.....since they banned and confiscated guns......

Pensioner who fatally stabbed burglar 'fears revenge attack' | Metro News
Nothing to worry about. The queen, the princes, princesses, and Elton John are protected. Along with the rest of the left wing rich elitists.

Nothing will happen. Like I said, nothing to worry about. Plus, if the victim is a white guy and the criminals were NOT white, then there is no crime.

El Salvador has criminal gangs and rebel armies and a government that shoots anyone it doesn't like. If you have to go there to say, "See, we aren't so bad... was that a car backfiring?"
Oh, I see. So when we're talking about El Salvador, it's the people that are at fault. But when we're talking about negroes in the USA, they're sacred creatures to retarded liberals like you, so the blames gets pinned on the guns!

Fucking doublethinking liberal hypocrite!

Nothing to worry about. The queen, the princes, princesses, and Elton John are protected. Along with the rest of the left wing rich elitists.

48 gun murders in the UK
11,000 gun murders in the US.
Good job you stupid parrot.

Oh, I see. So when we're talking about El Salvador, it's the people that are at fault. But when we're talking about negroes in the USA, they're sacred creatures to retarded liberals like you, so the blames gets pinned on the guns!

No, El Salvador is a country that has been racked by civil war for decades, largely because we keep dumping guns into the place.

America, there's no excuse for the level of carnage we have.

If you have to compare America to an impoverished third world country to make us look better, you've already failed.

No, El Salvador is a country that has been racked by civil war for decades, largely because we keep dumping guns into the place.

If you have to compare America to an impoverished third world country to make us look better, you've already failed.

Yes...there is an explanation for the 11,004 gun murders in the U.S. in 2016......70-80% of the victims are criminals with long histories of crime and violence, and 90% of the killers are also career criminals with histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years....

And democrats keep letting these violent gun criminals out of jail over and over again....

That is why we have a problem...democrats refuse to lock up gun criminals.....why? I don't know...they must like gun murder....it helps them to push gun control.

But there are NOT that many guns (per capita) there, stupid! There are even fewer than in England and Wales! If guns were causing this as you say they are, the USA would be far, far more dangerous than El Salvador, but the opposite is true!

Yes...there is an explanation for the 11,004 gun murders in the U.S. in 2016......70-80% of the victims are criminals with long histories of crime and violence, and 90% of the killers are also career criminals with histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years....

And democrats keep letting these violent gun criminals out of jail over and over again....

That is why we have a problem...democrats refuse to lock up gun criminals.....why? I don't know...they must like gun murder....it helps them to push gun control.
The explanation is even simpler: more than half of the homicides are negroes, despite negroes making up only 13% of the population. The violent crime / negro correlation is as strong as ever and the violent crime / guns correlation (lack thereof) is so all over the place so as to suggest they are totally unrelated, but this stupid liberal jackass keeps dragging out the same tired old bullshit argument. If you took away the negroes and halved the homicide rate (4.88), you'd get 2.44, which would place it somewhere between Martinique (France) and Belgium.

Last edited:
Yes...there is an explanation for the 11,004 gun murders in the U.S. in 2016.....

yes... there is. People who should never been allowed to own a gun were able to buy one.

We lock up 2 million people. We lock up more than any other country in the world, including Communist China (A police state that has four times as many people).

If locking people up were the answer to anything, we'd be there by now.

Yes...there is an explanation for the 11,004 gun murders in the U.S. in 2016.....

yes... there is. People who should never been allowed to own a gun were able to buy one.

We lock up 2 million people. We lock up more than any other country in the world, including Communist China (A police state that has four times as many people).

Can you give me a straight answer why more guns happens to correlate with fewer homicides in the case of Switzerland and the UK (both Central/Western European countries) when you're telling us the opposite should be true?

Other countries that have MORE guns (rate) than Britain and FEWER homicides (rate) than Britain:
Norway
Austria
Iceland

Moron...when you let them back out in less than 3 years, wether or not you lock them up is a moot fucking point....democrats keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail, they are the ones shooting each other and driving our gun murder rate, not John and Jane Q. Citizen who own guns to protect themselves from the criminals the democrats keep letting out of jail...

...they are the ones...
That goes against that retarded liberal's ridiculous beliefs regarding equality.

Can you give me a straight answer why more guns happens to correlate with fewer homicides in the case of Switzerland and the UK (both Central/Western European countries) when you're telling us the opposite should be true?

I've given you that answer. Guns in Switzerland (a sparsely populated country) are HIGHLY REGULATED. and they still have the occassional mass shooting.

Look, just because you dislike an answer doesn't mean I have to keep repeating it.

The rest of us are tired of you gun nuts inflicting carnage on the rest of us because you can't deal with having tiny dicks.

Forum List

Back