In America is it easier for you if you are white?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
blacks graduate at lower levels
you must be racist and/or stupid not to understand a simple fact like that
State High School Graduation Rates By Race, Ethnicity

On average, white and Asian students earn a college-level credential at a rate about 20 percentage points higher than Hispanic and black students do, a new report shows.
College completion rates vary by race and ethnicity, report finds

you sound stupid trying to deny the facts that are right in front of you
Must be those white genes dumbing them down. Pure Africans are the demographic with the highest academic achievement levels here in the US.
and the some that do graduate, are not taking accredited classes and/or the teachers CHEATED to get them through
look at these teachers in this link--they cheated so the students could pass tests !!!!
APS teachers sentenced to 20 years for cheating scandal

and the black collegians are passing classes of Black History
whites pass on classes of white history.
TWENTY FIVE black school teachers/administration sentenced for CHEATING
2 DOZEN.....all non-white
because the students can't pass on their own
1000's of white kids caught cheating on the SAT because they were too dumb to pass on their own.

SAT Cheating Ring Busted in New York
hahhahahah...that doesn't mean they didn't graduate high school !!!!
totally irrelevant --you just put up some more crap to try to twist and turn your way away from the facts
try again, please

Must be those white genes dumbing them down. Pure Africans are the demographic with the highest academic achievement levels here in the US.
and the some that do graduate, are not taking accredited classes and/or the teachers CHEATED to get them through
look at these teachers in this link--they cheated so the students could pass tests !!!!
APS teachers sentenced to 20 years for cheating scandal

and the black collegians are passing classes of Black History
whites pass on classes of white history.
TWENTY FIVE black school teachers/administration sentenced for CHEATING
2 DOZEN.....all non-white
because the students can't pass on their own
1000's of white kids caught cheating on the SAT because they were too dumb to pass on their own.

SAT Cheating Ring Busted in New York
hahhahahah...that doesn't mean they didn't graduate high school !!!!
totally irrelevant --you just put up some more crap to try to twist and turn your way away from the facts
try again, please
if whites were so smart why do they cheat at everything..and i do mean everything they do?

Why did white civilizations collapse? Face it. You guys are retarded.

blacks are extremely over represented in the NBA and NFL making ungodly amounts of money--tens of millions per YEAR
with the NBA making more than the NFL, MLB
blacks have more government jobs per capita---even though they graduate at lower levels!
so the blacks are doing better than what they deserve
you've got Affirmative Action
but the black culture is keeping them down--not whitey
they keep themselves down

Went to public schools and drafted into the Army right after high school for Vietnam.

After my 2 years of service years was completed. I used my GI Bill like every veteran was entitled to regardless of race, and enrolled into my local college. Worked several part time jobs while attending college, and finally got my degree and found a job in mechanical engineering.

Got married, had kids, bought a house using a VA loan that any veteran can get regardless of race.

Now that I am retired. I look back and can't recall any instance where being white benefited me at all. ..... :cool:
If youre retired you worked during the era where you were less talented and got hired before more qualified people of color simply because you were white.

More qualified people of color? Now, that's funny.

For example I was denied entry into a nightclub because im "brown immigrant" so in this case it was adavantage to have been white.
It would be an even bigger advantage to be White -- and rich.

Things could be worse, though. Imagine being a Black, flat broke, crippled, ugly midget with rotten teeth and involuntary bowel movements.
Or you could be white and poor. Nothing is worse than that. Can you imagine only having your sister or cousin as a viable sex mate?

Since blacks produce so many bastards, it's highly likely that they do such things.

Went to public schools and drafted into the Army right after high school for Vietnam.

After my 2 years of service years was completed. I used my GI Bill like every veteran was entitled to regardless of race, and enrolled into my local college. Worked several part time jobs while attending college, and finally got my degree and found a job in mechanical engineering.

Got married, had kids, bought a house using a VA loan that any veteran can get regardless of race.

Now that I am retired. I look back and can't recall any instance where being white benefited me at all. ..... :cool:
If youre retired you worked during the era where you were less talented and got hired before more qualified people of color simply because you were white.

More qualified people of color? Now, that's funny.
and the blacks obviously could not be more qualified because they graduate at lower levels in high school and college
blacks are less qualified

Forum List

Back