In America is it easier for you if you are white?

Oh I see. Racial differences in physical traits are ok but not the taboo question of IQ? Brains are part of your physical body.
Physical traits vary across the board, look at Yao Ming.
I think physical traits as well as personality traits vary among all races. I know nice blacks, mean whites, loud Asians etc.

Many racists seem to think personality traits don't vary. That all blacks are lazy, all blacks are loud, all blacks are stupid, all blacks are violent etc. And that all of these traits are caused by their race.

If you haven't noticed sweeping disparities between the way Whites treat Humans, and animals vs other races, you're probably a little slow.
That's however not to deny individual differences or curves within races.
And I also notice that black culture, by and large are violent territorial A TYPE male dominated jerks with the loud radios and the purple cars with the Bling. For me : When I see poor blacks I want them to stop like acting like negative racial stereotypes. Blacks need to get out of that acting like a racist stereotype, it might actually do more to end racism than MLK ever dreamed of in bazillion years. Try it, stop the blame game.
Ouch. I can't agree with anything you just said. I know many black men, none have purple cars, and they are respectful hard working people. I work among many black colleagues in a professional setting and they are all.. not at all like you described..

I think Mary was one of those people that admitted to me she was involved with a drug dealing thug of a Black guy that dumped her.
I think Asc is one of those people that are so obviously pissed at being black so he comes here to show how ignorant he is by never responding to the actual discussion, but rather to simply hurl petty insults at everyone because it makes him feel intelligent for a brief instant. Did I get that right?

Are Asians born smarter or do they have a more rigorous education system? Nurture vs nature.

I'm not really speaking about physical traits like athleticism...

Oh I see. Racial differences in physical traits are ok but not the taboo question of IQ? Brains are part of your physical body.
I think physical traits as well as personality traits vary among all races. I know nice blacks, mean whites, loud Asians etc.

Many racists seem to think personality traits don't vary. That all blacks are lazy, all blacks are loud, all blacks are stupid, all blacks are violent etc. And that all of these traits are caused by their race.

If you haven't noticed sweeping disparities between the way Whites treat Humans, and animals vs other races, you're probably a little slow.
And I also notice that black culture, by and large are violent territorial A TYPE male dominated jerks with the loud radios and the purple cars with the Bling. For me : When I see poor blacks I want them to stop like acting like negative racial stereotypes. Blacks need to get out of that acting like a racist stereotype, it might actually do more to end racism than MLK ever dreamed of in bazillion years. Try it, stop the blame game.
Ouch. I can't agree with anything you just said. I know many black men, none have purple cars, and they are respectful hard working people. I work among many black colleagues in a professional setting and they are all.. not at all like you described..

A professional setting? SOunds like you are viewing a very small slice of Black America.

A professional setting? SOunds like you are viewing a very small slice of Black America.
Sounds like you are just very small in more ways than one. As a professional Black person myself I run into illiterate whites such a yourself daily that are amazed when I show them just how tiny their intellect is.

Sounds like you are just very small in more ways than one. As a professional Black person myself I run into illiterate whites such a yourself daily that are amazed when I show them just how tiny their intellect is.
If you were so intelligent you wouldn't feel the need to come here and tell people how intelligent you are. You would have something intelligent to add to the discussion instead.

Are Asians born smarter or do they have a more rigorous education system? Nurture vs nature.

Those

Funny, those "nice" blacks YOU refer to are called Oreos, sell outs or Uncle Toms in the black community, in the world I live in, which I admit, isn't the center of the universe. I also get lectures by blacks about how I don't understand "black culture". Well, as a fellow human being I despise being condescended to like that. I understand human nature and what a jerk is. And blacks know that race isn't an excuse to be an immature violent territorial sociopath JERK. If you really deal with blacks you know I am not exaggerating.

Last edited:

Don't be silly more African Americans work, then don't work.
Unemployed African Americans is a smaller slice than employed.

Well , unemployed...what? I am poor and live with Hispanics and blacks.I have lived here far longer than any of these folks. I am probably the only white in a mile radius. Not counting the poor beggars living in tents near the river, then there are thousands. I see blacks living in section 8 housing, and have land rovers and Hispanics as well with this attitude "we can do any thing we want" because we aren't white BULLSH*T. It is hypocritical and is self defeating. It's too bad people think their race excuses them from common sense or following American laws.

Looks like hispanics have an even higher rate of unemployment than black people. Imagine my shock. Together they make up 40% of the unemployed even though they're both still a minority in the US.

Black people who DO work are over-represented in civil service which doesn't surprise me at all. Asclepias probably works a public administration job granted to him in preference to a more qualified, more capable (and less bigoted) white person thanks to affirmative action.

40 Percent of Unemployed Americans are African Americans, Hispanics

... It's too bad people think their race excuses them from common sense or following American laws.

They don't. It's too bad people indulge in racist fantasy and scowl and mumble under their breath about anyone in eyeshot who doesn't look exactly like them.

Your point about "illiterate whites" would be relevant if I was claiming that all whites were "professional".

Your point about "very small" is just laughable.

THe other poster was talking smack as though the blacks he saw at his professional work where what all blacks were.

Which is obviously not true, to anyone that has met many.

What percentage are in a "professional setting"?

Those
Funny, those "nice" blacks YOU refer to are called Oreos, sell outs or Uncle Toms in the black community, in the world I live in, which I admit, isn't the center of the universe. I also get lectures by blacks about how I don't understand "black culture". Well, as a fellow human being I despise being condescended to like that. I understand human nature and what a jerk is. And blacks know that race isn't an excuse to be an immature violent territorial sociopath JERK. If you really deal with blacks you know I am not exaggerating.
No one said you dont understand human nature. (even though its obvious you dont) You even admitted that the words they used were that you "..don't understand "black culture". Thats not the same thing as human nature.

Your point about "illiterate whites" would be relevant if I was claiming that all whites were "professional".

THe other poster was talking smack as though the blacks he saw at his professional work where what all blacks were.

My point about illiterate whites is relevant because I said so and I was directing my reply to you.

You laugh because you know its true.

You talk smack as if all the Blacks you meet are what all Blacks are.

Those
No one said you dont understand human nature. (even though its obvious you dont) You even admitted that the words they used were that you "..don't understand "black culture". Thats not the same thing as human nature.
I thought I made this clear. "Black" culture is a chimera, it's delusional group think and it's used to excuse a multitude of sins.THAT I understand full well and that was my point.

Those
I thought I made this clear. "Black" culture is a chimera, it's delusional group think and it's used to excuse a multitude of sins.THAT I understand full well and that was my point.
I didnt ask you your opinion of Black culture. I just pointed out that human nature and Black culture are not the same thing like you erroneously believe it to be. If it were whites wouldnt be such fuck ups.

I didnt ask you your opinion of Black culture. I just pointed out that human nature and Black culture are not the same thing.
You think I need your permission or something? Aren't you full of yourself. You are full of something.

I didnt ask you your opinion of Black culture. I just pointed out that human nature and Black culture are not the same thing.
You think I need your permission or something? Aren't you full of yourself. You are full of something.
Of course you dont need my permission. I was just wondering why you volunteered that information which had nothing to do with the point I was making.

My point about illiterate whites is relevant because I said so and I was directing my reply to you.

You saying it is relevant to the previous post, does not make it so, and only a moron would think it does.

I did not claim that all blacks were like the ones I have met.

That is what Aries was doing.

If you were so intelligent you wouldn't feel the need to come here and tell people how intelligent you are. You would have something intelligent to add to the discussion instead.
And that really is it... If this dumb bastard were half as smart as he wishes he were we'd be the ones, telling him how amazing his intellect was; not the other way around. He suffers more severly than most blacks from an acute case of ethnomasochism. In response he looks for validation through overcompensation.

You saying it is relevant to the previous post, does not make it so, and only a moron would think it does.

I did not claim that all blacks were like the ones I have met.

That is what Aries was doing.
I'm not claiming all blacks are anything, I'm just showing you that most don't fit in the box you give them.

Forum List

Back