In a hospital, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pal'istanians have been far less violent?

Really Habib, you review the history of your Pal'istanian islamic terrorist heroes. Everything from airline hijackings to the Munich Olympics to islamo-splodeydopes detonating in commuter busses, pizza shops and outdoor markets requires you to be an islamo-taqiyya'ist of the most ignorant kind.

The above doesn't even address your profound ignorance in not understanding that the groups you mentioned above did not cite a fascist politicio-religious ideology as the motivation for their crimes.

21,000 died during the Apartheid period 1948-1994 of which about 2,500 were whites. Between the period after the establishment of Israel to today, about 20 more years in terms of time, a fewer number of Israeli civilians have died. The only ignorance comes from you. You just don't seek the facts. The ANC were far more violent and deadly than the Palestinians. Educate yourself.

That is only because there are less people in Israel than in South Africa.

There were 2 million whites in South Africa in 1948 and only 5 million at the end of Apartheid. Far fewer than Israelis.

Well, in that case, those 0.25 million out of the 5 million is a much worse % than the Israelies.

Half a billion Muslim savages that surround six million Israeli's are routinely getting their asses kicked by the Jews. Looks like the Jews outnumber the Muslims. Ha ha ha.

This is the power of the international "community". If those who control the international community are on the side of the jews, the jews will keep winning. This is also a good clue who those controllers are.

Achmed Monte cannot deal with the fact that Palestinians have been willingly led by one IslamoNazi or another who are no different than ISIS.

I just present facts. If they are inconvenient, that's your problem.

It's not a problem for me, since you present lies and propaganda.

Never a bit of propaganda just facts.

Here's Monte's idea of a fact: "Jihad doesn't mean war..."

So I guess the terrorists in France and the Palestinians aren't jihading, right, Achmed?

Ha ha ha ha!

It has the same meanings as crusade. A crusade does not necessarily mean war. The Christian Palestinians are not jihading, they may be crusading.

What planet do you live on that Jihad doesn't mean holy war? It is Muslims like you that are Jihading, not the Christians who are the victims of the Muslims, monkey face.

21,000 died during the Apartheid period 1948-1994 of which about 2,500 were whites. Between the period after the establishment of Israel to today, about 20 more years in terms of time, a fewer number of Israeli civilians have died. The only ignorance comes from you. You just don't seek the facts. The ANC were far more violent and deadly than the Palestinians. Educate yourself.

There were 2 million whites in South Africa in 1948 and only 5 million at the end of Apartheid. Far fewer than Israelis.

Well, in that case, those 0.25 million out of the 5 million is a much worse % than the Israelies.

Half a billion Muslim savages that surround six million Israeli's are routinely getting their asses kicked by the Jews. Looks like the Jews outnumber the Muslims. Ha ha ha.

This is the power of the international "community". If those who control the international community are on the side of the jews, the jews will keep winning. This is also a good clue who those controllers are.

The Jews keep winning because it is their holy land and they have their backs to the wall, they have no other choice. Those who are in control don't want the Jews to win, because they are appeasers, but the Jews keep outsmarting them as well.

I just present facts. If they are inconvenient, that's your problem.

So I guess the terrorists in France and the Palestinians aren't jihading, right, Achmed?

Ha ha ha ha!

It has the same meanings as crusade. A crusade does not necessarily mean war. The Christian Palestinians are not jihading, they may be crusading.

What planet do you live on that Jihad doesn't mean holy war? It is Muslims like you that are Jihading, not the Christians who are the victims of the Muslims, monkey face.

Grow up. The Christian Palestinian's struggle against Israel cannot be "jihading", they like I, are not Muslims. We are Christians.

The Jews keep winning because it is their holy land and they have their backs to the wall, they have no other choice. Those who are in control don't want the Jews to win, because they are appeasers, but the Jews keep outsmarting them as well.
The international community is controlled mostly by a special circle of jews. This ensures not only Israel's survival, but also the continuation of the war forever.

The international community is controlled mostly by a special circle of jews. This ensures not only Israel's survival, but also the continuation of the war forever.
Shush. That information is divulged strictly on a need to know basis.

Ha ha ha ha!

Grow up. The Christian Palestinian's struggle against Israel cannot be "jihading", they like I, are not Muslims. We are Christians.

Jihad isn't a Christian word, moron, and it isn't the Christian Palestinians that are committing terror acts against Israeli civilians, it's the Muslims.

It's always the Muslims, just take a look around the globe.

Now back to the topic, if the Palestinian terrorists don't want Israelis to target hospitals, maybe they shouldn't use hospitals as rocket launching sites.

Or do you want to fail for the thousandth time at making Christians hate Jews, you antisemetic dirtbag?

Last edited:

Maybe they aren't Jews and they're actually Martian's posing as Jews? Ever thought of that?

George Habash was a Muslim?

It is you that are trying to foment war and hatred between Muslims and Christians believing it will good for Jews. It won't. Jews are not Christians Ruffles. We believe in Jesus Christ, Christ is fundamental to our religion. While a few American fundy Christians may be hoodwinked, the vast majority of world's Christians do not have any special affinity with Jews or Muslims. Why should we?

And stop accusing people of being antisemitic because they don't support Israel. It is a canard and it is getting old.

Maybe they aren't Jews and they're actually Martian's posing as Jews? Ever thought of that?
You have reminded me about this joke. An alien flying saucer lands at a town on Earth and when the aliens come out of it, the town folks gather and ask questions.
Folks: Wow do you aliens all have such nice silver space ships?
Aliens: Yes we all do.
F: And do you all have such nice golden space suits?
A: Yes we all do.
F: And do you all have such nice diamond buttons on your space suits?
A: No, only we jewish ones do.
HEHEHE

You are all over the place. What does the King of Jordan being an Arab hero (I doubt either Christian or Muslim Palestinians consider him a hero) have to do with the subject at hand, i.e. Palestine and Israel?

You are all over the place. What does the King of Jordan being an Arab hero (I doubt either Christian or Muslim Palestinians consider him a hero) have to do with the subject at hand, i.e. Palestine and Israel?
I suppose the following is the answer. Israel turned itself into Palestine in the 19th and early 20th century, but now wants to be separate from Jordan. Will keep up until the Israeli gun powder runs out.

It is you that are trying to foment war and hatred between Muslims and Christians believing it will good for Jews. It won't. Jews are not Christians Ruffles. We believe in Jesus Christ, Christ is fundamental to our religion. While a few American fundy Christians may be hoodwinked, the vast majority of world's Christians do not have any special affinity with Jews or Muslims. Why should we?

And stop accusing people of being antisemitic because they don't support Israel. It is a canard and it is getting old.
One useful idiot named George Habash from the 70's and he wasn't Palestinian he was Lebanese. As opposed to what...the tens of thousands of Muslim terrorists hundreds of thousands of terrorist acts since "Habash"? You are a joke and a failure, Achmed.

You should seriously reconsider spewing your useless bullshit talking points, you aren't fooling anybody. Like it or not, the Muslims have declared holy war on Christians, non believers, freedom, democracy, humanity, and everything the West stands for. And it's playing out on a daily basis, today it's in France, yesterday it was Beiruit, and before that it was Iraq.

So yes, unlike trolling, obsessed, out of work, Jew hating scum like you who vomits hate 24/7 on this forum, of course Christians and humanity in general is concerned with genocidal Muslim savages.

Didn't King Hussien the "Nobel prize winner" murder thousands upon thousands of so called Palestiians during 1970 black September, when Arafat tried to pull a Palestine in Jordan? That's more dead Palestinians than the entire Israel Palestine conflict from beginning to end. I guess he knew how to take care of business. So why aren't you squealing like a pig about King Hussien then? Oh wait....drum roll please......he wasn't an evil Jooooooooo.

You're truly pathetic, go strap on that suicide vest Hamas sent you and stop using valuable oxygen.

I suppose the following is the answer. Israel turned itself into Palestine in the 19th and early 20th century, but now wants to be separate from Jordan. Will keep up until the Israeli gun powder runs out.

Never was a country called Palestine or a Palestinian people for the last 800 years prior to 1948. Palestine is a hoax.

True story :cool:

Actually here's the inconvenient truth you keep avoiding and the topic of this thread. Is there any culture more depraved than the Pali animals who use hospitals as rocket launching sites?

Finnish TV Reporter at Gaza’s Al Shifa Hospital: ‘It’s True That Rockets Are Launched Here From the Gazan Side Into Israel’ (VIDEO)

NDTV Exclusive: How Hamas Assembles and Fires Rockets

You have reminded me about this joke. An alien flying saucer lands at a town on Earth and when the aliens come out of it, the town folks gather and ask questions.
Folks: Wow do you aliens all have such nice silver space ships?
Aliens: Yes we all do.
F: And do you all have such nice golden space suits?
A: Yes we all do.
F: And do you all have such nice diamond buttons on your space suits?
A: No, only we jewish ones do.
HEHEHE

Were the space suits Versace or Gucci? :lmao:

One useful idiot named George Habash from the 70's and he wasn't Palestinian he was Lebanese. As opposed to what...the tens of thousands of Muslim terrorists hundreds of thousands of terrorist acts since "Habash"? You are a joke and a failure, Achmed.

You should seriously reconsider spewing your useless bullshit talking points, you aren't fooling anybody. Like it or not, the Muslims have declared holy war on Christians, non believers, freedom, democracy, humanity, and everything the West stands for. And it's playing out on a daily basis, today it's in France, yesterday it was Beiruit, and before that it was Iraq.

So yes, unlike trolling, obsessed, out of work, Jew hating scum like you who vomits hate 24/7 on this forum, of course Christians and humanity in general is concerned with genocidal Muslim savages.

Your usual lies are easily exposed.

George Habash

Born 2 August 1926
Lydda, British Mandate of Palestine

Your usual lies are easily exposed.

George Habash

Born 2 August 1926
Lydda, British Mandate of Palestine

British mandate of Palestine, ha ha ha. Well, your terrorist hero did operate out of Lebanon, eventually:

In 1970, Habash masterminded the hijackings of four Western airliners over the United States, Europe, the Far East and the Persian Gulf. The aircraft were blown up, after the passengers and crews were forced to disembark.

The Dawson's Field hijackings of 1970 were instrumental in provoking the Black September crackdown, which came close to destroying the PLO. The hijackings led King Hussein of Jordan to carry out a major offensive against militant strongholds in his kingdom resulting in the deaths of thousands of Palestinians.[7] In autumn 1970, Habash visited Beijing. After Black September, the PLO fedayeen relocated to Lebanon.

In 1972, Habash experienced failing health, and gradually began to lose influence within the organization. The Palestinian National Council's (PNC) adoption of a resolution viewed by the PFLP as a two-state solution in 1974, prompted Habash to lead his organization out of active participation in the PLO and to join the Iraqi-backed Rejectionist Front. Only in 1977 would the PFLP opt to rejoin, as the Palestinian factions rallied their forces in opposition to Anwar Sadat's overtures towards Israel, pro-U.S. policies and fragmentation of the Arab world. During the Lebanese Civil War that broke out in 1975, PFLP forces were decimated in battle against Syria Later, the PFLP would draw close to Syria, as Syria's government shifted, but PFLP involvement in the Lebanese war remained strong until the U.S.-negotiated evacuation of PLO units from Beirut in 1982, and continued on a smaller scale after that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back