In a first more Americans support gun rights than gun control poll finds

Strange how in all these years not one of my personally owned weapons has even been pointed at a real person.

And I carry whenever I leave the house.
Well it would seem like you don't need it then, except to make you feel like a real man. That apparently you need.

I seriously doubt that I have to prove my manhood. Especially on a message board. I carry my weapons because I can. And today you simply never know when you are in the wrong place at the right time.
And I still hope I never run into a reason to draw my weapon.
But then you obviously wouldn't understand. Carry on.
I understand only too well. Just another John Wayne wannabe in waiting.

Saying liberals hate the right to bear arms because they want to address gun violence is like saying republicans want the poor to starve to death because they want to cut food stamps. It's a shitty piece of hyperbole that needs to stop. Practically no one wants to ban guns, as the reactionaries seem to think, it's just difficult for people who care about the loss of life and limb to sit around ignoring the problem. The gun nuts use the almost religious inviolability of the 2nd amendment to avoid dealing with the problem because they do not like the political implications of any possible solution.

Its not just liberals who lose loved ones to guns.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sooooo !!
what does that have to do with the right to keep and bear arms ?

a RIGHT that SHALL NOT be INFRINGED !!
Seems rather infringed to me, like Free Speech, which isn't so free.
Too bad conservatives do not have the protective instinct towards the right of free speech in the form of public protest as they do towards gun ownership.

Saying liberals hate the right to bear arms because they want to address gun violence is like saying republicans want the poor to starve to death because they want to cut food stamps. It's a shitty piece of hyperbole that needs to stop. Practically no one wants to ban guns, as the reactionaries seem to think, it's just difficult for people who care about the loss of life and limb to sit around ignoring the problem. The gun nuts use the almost religious inviolability of the 2nd amendment to avoid dealing with the problem because they do not like the political implications of any possible solution.

Agreed... The people who want practically no gun control are the pro arm criminals and mentally ill supporters. No one is bringing in guns to stop normal citizens getting a gun. They are asking can we not make sure guns don't get into the wrong hands.

The Hard Right here are about arming Criminals and Mentally Ill through neglect.

Now one of these answers is it won't stop them getting guns. Well many laws are broken everyday but we just don't say forget about the law.

Americans love their guns. As long as the gun nuts are mostly killing themselves and their own kind, and they do, carry on...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i had no idea that the blacks were "gun-nuts", but i'll take your word for it, and i too believe they are mostly killing themselves and their own kind, and they do, statistics prove that fact. :up:

Americans love their guns. As long as the gun nuts are mostly killing themselves and their own kind, and they do, carry on...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i had no idea that the blacks were "gun-nuts", but i'll take your word for it, and i too believe they are mostly killing themselves and their own kind, and they do, statistics prove that fact. :up:
Whitey is who dies here friend.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sooooo !!

Too bad conservatives do not have the protective instinct towards the right of free speech in the form of public protest as they do towards gun ownership.
To bad libtards are stupid fucks.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sooooo !!

Just well regulated.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RIGHT !!

just for the Militias.., NOT individual citizens. :up:
the militias were regular citizens.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sooooo !!

To bad libtards are stupid fucks.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sooooo !!

Just well regulated.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RIGHT !!

just for the Militias.., NOT individual citizens. :up:
the militias were regular citizens.

Were they? :eusa_think:

xxxxxxxxxxxx
more whites die than blacks ?? NOT according to this report,

Among racial and ethnic groups, blacks are over-represented among gun homicide victims; blacks were 55% of shooting homicide victims in 2010, but 13% of the population.

By contrast, whites are underrepresented; whites were 25% of the victims of gun homicide in 2010, but 65% of the population. For Hispanics, the 17% share of gun homicide victims was about equal to their 16% proportion of the total population.

The black homicide death rate has declined 50% since its peak in 1993, and the number of black homicide deaths fell by more than a third (37%) from 1993 to 2010. The white homicide death rate has declined by 42% over that time, and the number of white homicide deaths declined 39%. The Hispanic shooting homicide rate fell 69% from 1993 to 2000, and the number of deaths declined by 40%.
unless it is your ass talking you don't know shit from beans. :up: ...... :lmao:

But it is stupid libtards that blame the guns not the nut behind the trigger.

Actually, asking for gun control is about not letting the 'nut' get a gun in the first place.

You're full of it, it's already illegal to sell a gun to someone with a mental problem. I've owned guns for more than 50 years and who's to say I won't go bat shit crazy tomorrow? Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior, but you never know. The shooter at Sandy Hook had never killed anyone until the day he did and he passed a background check the same week he did it. Laws only regulate the normal, the abnormal can't be regulated because no one can predict how it will manifest.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Among racial and ethnic groups, blacks are over-represented among gun homicide victims; blacks were 55% of shooting homicide victims in 2010, but 13% of the population.

By contrast, whites are underrepresented; whites were 25% of the victims of gun homicide in 2010, but 65% of the population. For Hispanics, the 17% share of gun homicide victims was about equal to their 16% proportion of the total population.

The black homicide death rate has declined 50% since its peak in 1993, and the number of black homicide deaths fell by more than a third (37%) from 1993 to 2010. The white homicide death rate has declined by 42% over that time, and the number of white homicide deaths declined 39%. The Hispanic shooting homicide rate fell 69% from 1993 to 2000, and the number of deaths declined by 40%.
unless it is your ass talking you don't know shit from beans. :up: ...... :lmao:
More whites, and many more suicides and deaths in the homes. I know the numbers, unlike most.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

More whites, and many more suicides and deaths in the homes. I know the numbers, unlike most.
You don't know jack shit.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

You don't know jack shit.
Oh but I do little friend. It's a Whitey nation, and Whitey blows his head off here. 80% of gun suicides are White Males, and that number is 20k a year.

Forum List

Back