In a first more Americans support gun rights than gun control poll finds

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Libtards hate the concept of the right to keep and bear arms. They will shed tears over this because they thought they were going to do away with the right after Sandy Hook. Too bad the Democrats are on the wrong side of this issue but then again they are usually wrong about everything.

In a first, more Americans support gun rights than gun control, poll finds

By a margin of 52 percent to 46 percent, Americans say protecting gun rights is more important than gun control, according to the Pew Research Center. Opinion has shifted markedly since the Sandy Hook massacre two years ago.

'Almost two years after the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., Americans' support for gun rights is rising.

By a margin of 52 percent to 46 percent, Americans say protecting the rights of gun owners is more important than gun control, according to a survey by the Pew Research Center released Wednesday. It is the first time Pew found more support for gun ownership than gun control in more than two decades of surveys on the issue.

“Support for gun rights has edged up from earlier this year, and marks a substantial shift in attitudes since shortly after the Newtown school shooting,” the Pew report says. The second anniversary of the massacre is this Sunday.'

Pew also found that partisan differences over guns have widened in the past two years.

“As was the case in December 2012, a majority of Democrats (60 percent) say guns do more to put people’s safety at risk, while only about a third (35 percent) say they do more to protect people from becoming crime victims,” Pew reports. “By contrast, 8 in 10 Republicans say guns do more to protect people from becoming crime victims, up 17 points from December 2012.”

In a first more Americans support gun rights than gun control poll finds - Yahoo News

• Banned
Americans love their guns. As long as the gun nuts are mostly killing themselves and their own kind, and they do, carry on...

The great majority of the gun deaths in America is from the Liberal controlled big cities. For instance, Democrat controlled Chicago loses about one potential Obama voter every day.

Strange how in all these years not one of my personally owned weapons has even been pointed at a real person.

And I carry whenever I leave the house.

• Banned
Strange how in all these years not one of my personally owned weapons has even been pointed at a real person.

I have about 50 firearms but the only time I ever used a firearm for anything other than recreational purposes was when I was employed by the government.

By the way, the Gunshine State rules:

New legislation would allow guns on college campuses

Well it would seem like you don't need it then, except to make you feel like a real man. That apparently you need.

It makes your penis longer. My bad.

My brother carries everywhere and the only answer I get as to why is, because. Apparently he is going to stop a McDonald's shooting.

The funny thing is the most valuable thing he is carrying is the gun.

I have about 50 firearms but the only time I ever used a firearm for anything other than recreational purposes was when I was employed by the government.

By the way, the Gunshine State rules:

Nothing better than drunk college kids, and guns.

Well it would seem like you don't need it then, except to make you feel like a real man. That apparently you need.

My brother carries everywhere and the only answer I get as to why is, because. Apparently he is going to stop a McDonald's shooting.

John Wayne wannabes. Just little boys with deadly toys.

I seriously doubt that I have to prove my manhood. Especially on a message board. I carry my weapons because I can. And today you simply never know when you are in the wrong place at the right time.
And I still hope I never run into a reason to draw my weapon.
But then you obviously wouldn't understand. Carry on.

His life is much more valuable than his gun.
Some of us have carried weapons for most of our adult lives, on and off the job.

John Wayne wannabes. Just little boys with deadly toys.

You have no clue do you?

Forum List

Back